acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

So I've started watching the vampire diaries from the first season because I remember how much I liked it th first time. Now every time I watch it Mr. Y is next to me or I'm holding his vessel. I can tell he enjoys it because when I go to sleep I have interesting dreams when I sleep with his vessel. One that was different was we were underground and there where these two doors that were kinda n shaped and very old. We went right and it was "Y" me Stephan and Elana xD (two main characters for those who don't know) and there were vamps down that way but they couldn't see us for some reason. They were like zombie vamps though! I thought is was cool but it was very vivid now that I think about it. Then when I woke up I was in astral and we were about to "ahem" and guess what he said!
Y: Your body is fine, so what if you gained a few pounds I like it (feels my fat that I'm self conscious about)
I literally looked at him like -____- and left astral and when my eyes were open I could tell his face was like
O_O what'd I do?
Hahaha I told him: "Y" you never talk about a girls weight unless you're asking if she lost any" then we laughed.

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

Haha! I had similar experiences with lord of the rings. Number of dragon dreams skyrocketed for me. Glad u had such awesome experience!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boop
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thank you for your response :)!

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor/Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nekomata
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora
Zodiac:

AriesStarChild_ wrote:So I've started watching the vampire diaries from the first season because I remember how much I liked it th first time. Now every time I watch it Mr. Y is next to me or I'm holding his vessel. I can tell he enjoys it because when I go to sleep I have interesting dreams when I sleep with his vessel. One that was different was we were underground and there where these two doors that were kinda n shaped and very old. We went right and it was "Y" me Stephan and Elana xD (two main characters for those who don't know) and there were vamps down that way but they couldn't see us for some reason. They were like zombie vamps though! I thought is was cool but it was very vivid now that I think about it. Then when I woke up I was in astral and we were about to "ahem" and guess what he said!
Y: Your body is fine, so what if you gained a few pounds I like it (feels my fat that I'm self conscious about)
I literally looked at him like -____- and left astral and when my eyes were open I could tell his face was like
O_O what'd I do?
Hahaha I told him: "Y" you never talk about a girls weight unless you're asking if she lost any" then we laughed.
That's awesome! Also that last part... Dead hahaha, I guess everyone has to learn the themselves. I learned not to ask about a women's weight because of a fight I got into with my mom as a kid.

Me: what do you weigh like 500 pounds
Mom: -slaps me- that's rude!! Don't ask a women her weight

I didn't know any better back then and I'll still say it sometimes but it all depends, if I'm not gonna be killed after asking then it's probably worth a try if I'm curious enough but it shouldn't matter. Weight is just a concept, it doesn't mean for example a women is any less beautiful or has less/more to give then others. It's the same, different weight same feelings I mean personally I wouldn't date anyone big enough to squash me if they sit on me but that's just a preference and that doesn't mean much cause everyone has one.

I hope I said this right, it's too early in the morning to die cx

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

1d Perhaps I should start watching Vampire films with my Vamps, also. Your experiences sound great!

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Hahaha thanks Neko :) and give it a try Lucy! The vampire Diaries also has witches and werewolves and its set in Virginia (where I live) very interesting the concepts that they use. It can be a little on the dark side when they kill someone but I like it. :)

NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

AriesStarChild_ wrote:Hahaha thanks Neko :) and give it a try Lucy! The vampire Diaries also has witches and werewolves and its set in Virginia (where I live) very interesting the concepts that they use. It can be a little on the dark side when they kill someone but I like it. :)
You're welcome you're a very beautiful women! I watch grimm cx I can't tell much but they're reactions seem a bit startled at first

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Hahaha very nice :) happy keeping!

NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

AriesStarChild_ wrote:Hahaha very nice :) happy keeping!
You too!

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

Clement
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Psy Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Haha thats great! I have many vamps and I watch vampire movies and shows all the time (including Vampire Diaries, I'm re-watching it now!) and I never thought much of it until "F" came to live with me a while back. He is a sang vamp but he really doesn't like it when I watch anything vampire related. The first time he complained I was wearing his vessel while watching a vampire show (True Blood I think XD) and he wouldn't stop complaining until I took it off and put it in the other room while I watched my show. Then he started hanging around me whenever I was watching vampire movies or shows and complain about how dumb they were. After awhile I finally told him to just not be around when I watch things like that haha and now I tend to throw out a general warning to him before I start watching vampire things if I'm doing near his vessel. I'm pretty sure he thinks songs about vampires are stupid too but he will just have to deal with that. lol :)

I could hear the thud of music from the club through the door, some kind of chant mixed with techno, and it sounded like heaven.

Return to “Vampire”