Immortal Trials

Tips and tricks for connecting with immortals.
furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

Reading through the CH forum, I can see some immortals put people through trials just to see if they're "ready" to interact with them. I'm sure Immortals already know our limits so I strongly believe that the tests and trials are for our own benefit.

I started bonding with Leviathan the other night. I had 2 entities that are related to him; a descendant and my cute little water beast Blumoon8 + Leviathan conjured for me. So I figured why not.

Last night I had a dream that was clearly related to him. Beautiful sunset and ocean but all of a sudden whirlpools appeared and everything started getting chaotic. Minor emotional issues and people from my teenage years resurfaced but I was rather objective about it. I think he was guiding me to release them in a sense. Like the epiphany I had was kind of amazing. Anyways , It was beautiful and I woke up thinking Leviathan or my beast had something to do with it.

Needless to say, I freaked out in the dream and realized I might've failed his little test. I'm glad to have this exp because I have been off physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually for a few months. Made some progress in the spiritual but backtracked a bit. Anyways I found this funny because Lilith also put me through a similar trial. Immortals are quite amusing.

After my experience, I'm super curious what trials have your immortals put you through?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boop
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I don't think anyone I've interacted with has ever givin me a trial.If anything athena has helped deal with a few nightmares when I called her name in a dream and appeared in others but she nor anyone elts has givin a test or trial of any sort from what I know.Are they supposed to do that.

Blessed be

Phenixrising
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 99
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Super speed

If trial means as a lesson...yes.

The first time I invited king Bael, I had a bit of apprehension about him...and he knew. For two days straight, from calm and content, I turned to fear him. The fear kept piling on me. But from fear, I turned to anger and finally from anger turned to courage to confront him.
When I did, he laughed. Not one where he laughs at me, but he gave me one where he was actually proud of me to finally stand up and took a stand.
He wanted to instill courage in me and not be afraid of anything.
I should be able to stand on my two feet and face whatever comes my way.

Papa Legba also gave me an important lesson that I will never forget. Whenever I got woken up at 3AM, I always pay my homage to Hecate AND him. He is the only one to give me a lesson by affecting a person that I deeply care about. Quite scary, to be frank. But effective and underline the point cause I'm a stubborn idiot [emoji25]

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thanks for sharing such a personal and lovely story!

Yes I mean lessons. I started interacting with immortals a couple of months ago. I talk to them like a friend but sometimes I think they prefer to keep their distance.

It starts off with a prayer/ invocation to an immortal and changes will start happening. Negative or positive events. I went through some negative periods past few months but realized my situations always turn positive after I understood why things are happening the way they were. these events coincide with the immortal I have spoken to at the time so I know they had something to do with it.

boop
brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
Zodiac:

I have enough of that with Saturn alone, I guess one could accentuate negative aspects of it and the nodes of the moon if one wanted to. I take the planetary energies as immortals too, sometimes even stronger.

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Haha great point and I agree! Since Saturn went direct I notice life was nicer lolols

boop
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I may not always look at them as trials though that's an adequate assessment, usually when these challenges or confrontations occur they are in some way connected to the nature of the deity, so I know these things may turn up when I begin involving myself with them by virtue of being in their presence.

The closer I am with a deity, the more they may push me with a certain inclination in order to empower my path. You can imagine, I have worked a significant amount with those which are considered deities of chaos, destruction and renewal so I've constantly been put through the wringer LOL. And I always come out of it a more fully realized person.

When you have a bond they do it because they care for you. If you are just entering into a connection, they may do it to see what you're made of/if you are worthy of their guidance or ready for it at that point.

Leviathan is definitely one to force you to confront hard, emotional truths or just to purge so much you're holding onto.

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thanks Noc. I am glad that side of Leviathan wasn't my imagination. I am not sensitive to energies but immortals are definitely a different tier. They're in your face when it comes to manifestation and changes they bring about are sudden and drastic. it's quite an amusing experience for someone like Me. So I would welcome anything they send me tbh.

boop
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor/Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nekomata
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora
Zodiac:

furrybunny wrote:Reading through the CH forum, I can see some immortals put people through trials just to see if they're "ready" to interact with them. I'm sure Immortals already know our limits so I strongly believe that the tests and trials are for our own benefit.

I started bonding with Leviathan the other night. I had 2 entities that are related to him; a descendant and my cute little water beast Blumoon8 + Leviathan conjured for me. So I figured why not.

Last night I had a dream that was clearly related to him. Beautiful sunset and ocean but all of a sudden whirlpools appeared and everything started getting chaotic. Minor emotional issues and people from my teenage years resurfaced but I was rather objective about it. I think he was guiding me to release them in a sense. Like the epiphany I had was kind of amazing. Anyways , It was beautiful and I woke up thinking Leviathan or my beast had something to do with it.

Needless to say, I freaked out in the dream and realized I might've failed his little test. I'm glad to have this exp because I have been off physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually for a few months. Made some progress in the spiritual but backtracked a bit. Anyways I found this funny because Lilith also put me through a similar trial. Immortals are quite amusing.

After my experience, I'm super curious what trials have your immortals put you through?

I think Tyr put me through a few trials to see if I was really ready to become a warrior, to know when and when not to kill as well as make difficult decisions. A few times he put he dead on the spot where I had to face a foe much tougher but it was to defend others who would've be killed if I lost, needless to say I pulled out a strange ability to enhance my strength to overtake the enemy. I sliced his chest then stabbed him, he died shortly after but I was pleased I could do this even if it weren't real because saving a life means a lot to me. I've known my spirits to put he through trials as well, they've done it to test my strength, abilities, skills, and knowledge. I guess they wanted to see what I can could do and where improvements where meant to be made, as for my other immortal luna she has yet to test me at least to my knowledge.

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I think what happens with regards to a "trial" when you work with an immortal is often a response to either an conscious or unconscious desire.

I connect to and work with Immortals because I enjoy exploration in general, especially different types of energy and beings, but I also want to become a stronger person. So they have swarmed me but have also added things to my life to help me become stronger. I have a philosophy regarding the Immortals that if it makes me a stronger person, I trust them and their judgment and am willing to work with whatever trial they put my way. I understand that they are a greater being than I with a vaster amount of knowledge and the ability to see a "bigger picture" on a level that I could never imagine, so I trust them, and I tell them that I trust them.

I have wonderful conversations with them from time to time. The latest one we talked about how this year has just... really dragged and not gone the way I've wanted it to for the most part. They acknowledge, particularly Athena, that they have been involved in a lot of the dragging and slowing things down, or even making things go down a totally different path.

I understand why it's happened that way though. It has to do with helping me become a stronger person by helping me become a more patient person and helping me learn how to throw off the shackles of expectation from others and of society as a whole. It has been a revealing journey. It's not over, not by a long shot, and really, I think in general, we never really realize that we have these certain mindsets until something happens to really point it out to us. That's what the Immortals like to do, or at least in how I work with them. They set up situation, like a puzzle and you have to figure out what's going on and what you can do to change it. I like puzzles and figuring things out, even though it happening in my own life can be excruciating, so they've responded in kind. It's about making me the best me I can be.

Also, I don't personally think you can "fail" a trial, it may have been pointed out to you to help you understand those things are there.

Also, also, glad to see you had a cool experience with Leviathan! :D

And then there was a thing, but not any thing, it was a thingy thing.
~~~~~~
Azure Echo, owner of Azure's Immortal Conjures.
https://azures-immortal-conjures.fwscart.com/

Return to “Connecting With Immortals”