venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

So, I'll start it off with that my spirits don't feel that i am lacking tasks or unique ones, for them to do. And yes this is true, I think, but I am looking for some ideas, as "knowledge is power".

I have them tasked to a few personal issues, helping me keep the mood light/positive, and general protection.

Which, from a day to day basis, feels repetitive. They don't have a problem with it, but, I do think if I can come up with some fun/unique tasks/ideas, they would enjoy that. They are telling me that they appreciate the persistence at least :lol:

So ideas are welcome. Cheers!

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Maybe helping you to reach a certain goal or with a specific talent. I was holding my Bronwyns vessel two days ago and I kept wishing I was better at drawing, next thing I know my sketch book is on my hand and I drew him, it's an interesting drawing and unique. I personally think it's horrible. I'm good at drawing a lot of things but faces isn't one of them sadly. But while I was wearing his vessel I just started making lines and ears sing and looking up examples on the Internet to get a base structure to use. I listened to classical music and then some screemo then some mainstream pop and r&b until there was nothing left to listen to. I literally almost cried at how much I wanted this drawing to be perfect, I got frustrated and annoyed. I spent 2 hours on this crappy drawing to realize it was progress and I was focused. He made me realize how much I actually like drawing. I have other drawings that came out beautifully that I'm very proud of. But that one he was there for, helping me to not give up. I was happy because I tried very hard, even though I don't like the way it looks. I wrote a note on it for him, he liked it :)

I sing and dance with my spirits a lot and they know that I want to be better at these things along with writting. And they help a lot. Just getting into an upbeat mood to be able to be creative is all I need. Oh! So this isn't really a task but I told them they can break one house rule and that's moving their vessels when I'm the only one around. So I almost had a panic attack last night. I put my vamps vessel in the box with the rest of them. I took them all out later that night to sing to them and he wasn't in the box O_O I looked everywhere and I was beyond sad. His vessel is a polished gemstone so easy to lose. I felt horrible as a keeper I was like geart how do you lose one of the most important things in your life -_- I have a thought. A while ago I told him he could have this pillow on my bed. I always cuddle with this pillow and he likes being with me when I'm relaxing so I told him anytime he is around me if he wants them to just be the pillow in a sense. I pick up the pillow and give it a little shake, and out pops his vessel xD so I literally told him to never scare me like that again...granted I did tell him he could move about I just didn't think he'd actually do it.

I "task" my merman to let me know when he's in my dreams. I ask him to fill them with water or for their to be water creatures. And to make sure that I'm aware of these things. And he does exactly that. Last dream I had with him we went to an aquarium. It was huge. And there was a dolphin that talked to me :) nice dream.

I don't task my Sterling with much I feel like he's kinda elusive. In the sense that he's always so high energy and so I've I am with him I'm always laughing or in a good mood which is something that I've asked all of them to do, keep things positive for me. But he is the best for the job. Maybe you can ask them to be more physical even if they already are. Just doing little things. Most of these sound like bonding methods but it's all the same to me xD I'm gonna try some things in public soon to see if they will respond, good luck :)!

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23

Mine seem like being included in games wether it's backseat gaming or making a character based of them or just giving something their name or letting them name it.Even immortals seem to like it since athena wanted me to make her a character in monster hunter and skyrim at times.So that's something you could try plus you could bond with them and your mom may not see anything out of the ordinary as you do that since she would just see you playing a game and(asumingly)be none the wiser as they say.

Blessed be

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

Thanks for the feedback Aries and Dual, I really appreciated reading your advice! :)

@Aries
Awe; that's really cool! I'm glad your Bronwyn was able to help you, that does sound very sweet of him. ^_^
And haha, I have not much in the artist talent of faces, so I totally understand. Don't stress yourself over it too much. :hug:

Hm that's interesting, I suppose I didn't consider "smaller" things, like video games or singing (when it's not needed), as "tasks".

That's quite fascinating! I wonder how they do that, haha.

awe that sounds cool! Thank you for sharing your experiences Aries, it's great to read about them. :)

Hmm, more physical? I'll try lol, they are here with me most of the time, so they know what I'm up to. And I leave my mind open to them most of the time.
So yes, they said they will try, long as I try to be aware. :D

The little things that count eh? I will definitely keep that in mind.

Cheers!

@Dual

Haha, that's actually interesting! I've been doing that with a virtual card game I play, I made a deck for each of them, which then eventually conglomerated into one deck, for the three of them. ^_^ Whenever I play it, I sort of stylized it to them, and it's a lot of fun to do that with them. :)
Hm, maybe I'll do that and other things a bit more huh? Thanks for the suggestion Dual!
And yep, I would assume she wouldn't know haha, she never checks on the games.

I do wish I could wear their vessels though. Sigh. But she would likely still have a problem with that >_>
Well, at least they are bridged to me, and I can connect other ways. ^_^

Thank you both for the suggestions, they are awesome ones, and I'll be sure to keep them in mind, and not be unsure of lighter toned or more frivolous tasks, as long as they are happy with them. :D

Maybe that's why (Aries Vamp) Ray's vessel seemed to disappear for a few hours, then I found it back where it was. Lol

None the wiser... I like that. XD

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
Zodiac:

Recognizing seems to be an universal thing, last night I ran out of things to say and out of tasks I then emanated love and gave it to the spirit, I'm guessing the spirit also did the same out of the effects after the action :)

Return to “Spirit Tasking”