Finally got my kiss :D! (I'm such a girl lol)

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Yaaaay xD so my vamp Y is very sweet and outgoing but not super romantic or maybe it's just that romance confuses him.... Which I understand, he's all about having fun or teasing me, very boyish if yah ask me (rolls eyes) I keep asking him to show me something so I can know more about him which sometimes o think he's scared to do. I think he thinks I might think it's scary. But I'm trying to reassure him that I don't get scared too easily in my dreams at all, it actually weird I've had some messed up dreams and haven't thought twice about them and some id even laugh o_o anyways along with that request I've asked for about two or three weeks now that he kiss me. Not too sure why...something so innocent and it seems like it just wouldn't happen. So to the dream then>

I was at this meeting thing for something I was doing. And all my friends were going to this concert that I was gonna show up at later. But what ever I was doing ran late and my friends were talking to the artist getting autographs. Turns out I was really close to the lead singer xD (it was Y) he was posing as the lead singer, they look similar but he also looked like someone else I watch on YouTube. But I can tell its him. He's in this chair on a computer doing something and I felt bad that I missed his show. So the rest of the band members great me and talk to me about music and eventually leave. So I walk over to Y/lead singer/YouTube xD put my hands on his shoulders and he looks at me and says

"You missed a good time" I ran my fingers through his hair but kept going with the concept/role that was being played in my dream. I realized something. I have never really touched Y before. He has always touched me but it's like he keeps his distance when I was to touch him.
"I know, I'm sorry" I responded to him and he smiled back at me and I leaned down and he put a hand on my face and kissed me...then I ended up kissing his neck a lot, and that's when he grabbed me and say me in his lap and kissed me again...and again xD then the band members came back in because they were hungry and wanted to go somewhere for food -_- I was like dang it. None the less I'm a happy girl. I'm not an experienced kisser by choice (I may be half way a germaphobe, then boys seem like they don't know what they're doing or they're awkward just no I'll wait till I have an actual boyfriend) idk I spent my teen years in astral with unbound vamps and incubi. I was also a loner by choice. Like I have always had friends, I'm a likable person but after a while people bother me. They are always bragging, taking about someone, being hoes, being mean or dramatic, doing drugs, like school was fun when I was in it bc I can have fun where ever I go. But when it came to romance or friends I feel like I could never find exactly what I was looking for. Just honest people. I think that's one of the reasons I got into spirit keeping. Spirits have been around along time so I figured they'd be way better to be around right now and to try focusing on myself and what I need/want :) anyways I have a smile on my face

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~

Return to “Vampire”