In praise of Hysteria / Phantasmagoria

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Kurioser&Kurioser
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Where to begin about Hysteria…I will try to do her amazing talent justice.

Her services are certainly unique and deliciously intriguing to the point of wanting almost everything she puts up. I was lucky enough to catch a deal before she took a break, so I ordered four of them – mainly because I just couldn’t choose between them.

Never having any previous experience with Hysteria’s services, I really had no idea what to expect. What a treat I was in for. I was stunned by the effort she had exerted for sure, but more importantly, I was stunned by the sheer depth of her reports/meditations. The detail and the “knowing” of her meditations floored me.

Her work is like a journey of self-discovery and wonder that has allowed me to meet various aspects of myself for the very first time. Her talent with the written word is enviable and I am truly in awe of the way she crafts her prose in such a way that it beckoned me into another dimension of self. Her work resonated with me to such an extent that I felt like I had just made wonderful new friend that I can hide nothing from. You know the saying, “he/she knows you better than you know yourself”? This is absolutely the case with Hysteria. I literally tingle when I read her work – which is not the norm for me at all.

To further sweeten the deal, Hysteria is extremely supportive and encouraging and I really feel like she is “there” for me if I have any questions or need some advice.

I love her work to the point of purchasing an upgrade to one of the services I purchased before her new style of infusing them with her own magical self. I have great expectations and know I will not be dissapointed!

Thank you Hysteria <3

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

She is awesome. Her services are unique but enlightening, and even my companions enjoy the experience.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: upside down
Zodiac:

Thank you both! You and your sentiments are very much appreciated.

2lv <3

into my diamond matrix.....
Empress M
neophyte
neophyte

She's glorious, for sure, and her services are magnificent.

Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: upside down
Zodiac:

Empress M wrote:She's glorious, for sure, and her services are magnificent.
Thank you, Empress! This means a lot. <3

into my diamond matrix.....
CosmicCollective
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me

Her services are beyond what our mere human words can paint in conveyance. So much they've revealed and how beautifully it's brought me closer to my soul and essence. Resonating to the depths of one's core and unleashing a myriad of new colors that one's eyes simply weep upon in awe. Allowing doors that have been dressed in cobwebs to be pried open, unveiling all the light and brightness that's been waiting to be shown from within. I'm deeply thankful for her services and how supportive she is as well.

She's truly deserving of this praise and more. ^.^ Many thanks to you, Hysteria.

~To unite the pieces of this puzzle
Nuoin
neophyte
neophyte
My magical/paranormal name...: Nuoyu

I got the energy reading and is 3 pages long.I wanna thx V1xen for the advice.i always knew something is wrong with my solar plexus but i didnt deal with it until recently and vixen advice to heal it.it tell me to trust myself to gain the connection to spirit so im starting to work on it.I didnt know trust to myself is important it just didnt pass my mind so is a good main point that she has point out.is good to know The spirit beside me that i wanna know. <3

Families within hearts linked
\:* Love Magic and Guardians Family are best!Forever family ancestral
Fly to Destiny!
elena.rose
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: hmm I don't no
If I could be anything, I would be...: not to sure
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't have one yet, but i would like one
Zodiac:

HeartLight wrote:I got the energy reading and is 3 pages long.I wanna thx V1xen for the advice.i always knew something is wrong with my solar plexus but i didnt deal with it until recently and vixen advice to heal it.it tell me to trust myself to gain the connection to spirit so im starting to work on it.I didnt know trust to myself is important it just didnt pass my mind so is a good main point that she has point out.is good to know The spirit beside me that i wanna know. <3

Very nice heartlight I might have to get this done for me, thank ya for shareing 1s <3

Return to “Sellers You Love”