In Over My Head - The September Offensive

Down_the_Rabbit_Hole
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1

Once again, thank you all for your advice.

My plan does involve a lot of forced meditation for grounding, chakra balancing, and shielding. Going to hammer myself with it until it becomes something I can do quickly on the fly. My energy and thought process has been a mess for years; this likely has contributed to my ongoing problem.

surest
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

This quickly reminded me of why l cancelled my first order in creepyhollows, l read a post that stressed much on the importance of protective spells and spirits before steping into the ordinary. Sometimes non protective spirits may open all the doors at once without knowing the implication.imagine what thief's may do in absence of security. Yes, if you could recall the importance of police, military, Navy in our nation, without them, no country will stand. If you consider your body as a nation that needs protection , you will always be save. I bought extra weapons ( complicated spells)for all my security team .l send some of them to various detective colleges now, for more training on musketry and general investigation. I hail them always. Consider it and you will be fine.

Esoteric scientist

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

Down_the_Rabbit_Hole wrote:
fundude53 wrote:They sound like a right pair ask them if they fancy a rehome I just wish I could get hold of a sexual entity of this type got some powerful beings but none never manifest in this way but I don't think I have this persons abilitys to sence them like he does. I can't hear my spirits like you obveusly can I do wish I could help ya in some way though
I asked them and got sort of a mixed message. Usually an image of one of them shrugging her shoulders as if she doesn't know or care, and sometimes an image of one of them nodding her head quickly as a yes statement. And, sometimes one of them comes right out and says "yes." I really think they are indifferent. They just want someone who they can interact with and ply their charms on.

To be honest, if you would like a spirit(s) who will tempt your every addiction or personal vice, sexual fetish or repressed emotion, than these two are for you. They are non stop in your face about it.

I will gladly see them off to a home where they can get the attention (or discipline lol) they need.
sorry for the late replie but ime willing to re-home them for you if you and them are willing i do like the sound of these too but i always did like to live dangerously lol .
well let me now ether way and we can sort something out

spirits lots
Down_the_Rabbit_Hole
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1

fundude53 wrote:
Down_the_Rabbit_Hole wrote:
fundude53 wrote:They sound like a right pair ask them if they fancy a rehome I just wish I could get hold of a sexual entity of this type got some powerful beings but none never manifest in this way but I don't think I have this persons abilitys to sence them like he does. I can't hear my spirits like you obveusly can I do wish I could help ya in some way though
I asked them and got sort of a mixed message. Usually an image of one of them shrugging her shoulders as if she doesn't know or care, and sometimes an image of one of them nodding her head quickly as a yes statement. And, sometimes one of them comes right out and says "yes." I really think they are indifferent. They just want someone who they can interact with and ply their charms on.

To be honest, if you would like a spirit(s) who will tempt your every addiction or personal vice, sexual fetish or repressed emotion, than these two are for you. They are non stop in your face about it.

I will gladly see them off to a home where they can get the attention (or discipline lol) they need.
sorry for the late replie but ime willing to re-home them for you if you and them are willing i do like the sound of these too but i always did like to live dangerously lol .
well let me now ether way and we can sort something out

Yes, I would love to see them off to a new home. PM me and we can set something up... I completely forgot about this post, but will be checking in more often now.

Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

Down_the_Rabbit_Hole wrote:Yes, I would love to see them off to a new home. PM me and we can set something up... I completely forgot about this post, but will be checking in more often now.
You won't have PM privileges yet because you're not tenured, so you'll need to connect through paraecho.

www.paraecho.com

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor

Ime at work at the moment but I u do want me to rehome them I would be asking Charles at therosequartzlabyrinth.com to do the rebinding ile pay him any cost don't worry about that. You just email Charles and ile do the same and it's likely you would send them to him just as u would if u was haveing them upgraded then he would simply rebinding them to me. I do have lots of sexual spirits now but I did make u that offer and I can give them a good home anyways so hopefully everyone will be happy and we should have a happy ending to your situation

spirits lots
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor

Right I've emailed Charles from my end and u should do the same. If u change your mind then it's no problem Charles knows me as brother Carl

spirits lots
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor

i created a profile on that site u suggested just do a search for fundude53 and you will find me

spirits lots

Return to “Black Arts”