For those ''Awakened/ turned'' as a Psy Vampire.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

How are you certain it is the Christian God and his angels a not some trial the side you picked is putting you through? If it were me, I would seriously question all things invisible. For one, Lilith does build an army of vamps that will be called to sacrifice their life when called upon. I remember scanning through an ad, that said she can call upon her vamps to fight to their own deaths if needed. So yeah where do these volunteers come from?

Like all things political, create an enemy you can't see, and you can pretty much convince anyone of anything, because what we don't know will fill in the blank.

It could also be vampires vs vampires. By hurting you it hurts your mate. If we are taking things we shouldn't we are bound to create enemies, and those karma points rack up.

Or simply the last person you were messing around with might have read your interaction as an attack and they had super spiritual protection. Whether you were just trying to touch them or had something else in mind.

I didn't marry a vamp but they did grant me a view of unlimited power and while working with one, a Christian psychic lady approached me at the grocery store telling me the lord said I had a beautiful heart and no one knows about it, and proceeded hug me. Probably because a few days before I blasted astral heart energy all over the earth. Meanwhile I was also singing demons and darkness are my friends. Which probably is odd in my waking world if you read my anti demon posts.

The only time I was attacked was when I had a reader try to read for me, and she didn't exactly work with angels....soooo....and some how other sellers were to blame...So as you can see their are inconsistencies in other people's POV.

"Man is what he sees in other people."

Return to “Vampire”