Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: May

So here is update about spirit tasking. My work is having problems because of my one manager. So this other manager is covering up for him by blaming me and making me the scapegoat. He convinced my work is trying to find a replacement for me. I'm pissed off about this since what this one manger did isn't right. So I want justice. My sterling angel was like he can take care of this one manager. I'm like that is fine. So poof, he was gone. Then my black dragon was like he wants to do it instead since he thinks dark arts are more powerful then white arts. I'm like whatever. I don't care how it is done as long if he doesn't go overboard. So poof, he was gone too. It is interesting to see that my black dragon is trying to outdo my other spirits with tasking. So I realized that I just to assign my other spirits tasks that my black dragon doesn't want to do.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm just ensure that they don't sabotage each other.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
mayelin
new here
new here

Yea, that is what I'm afraid of. I'm getting a wraith though. So if they do sabotage each other, I'm getting my wraith to go after him.

mayelin
new here
new here

Oh yea. I'm getting an entity that specialize in chaos magic, using reverse adoption. I'm like maybe he can help me to find me a new job, using chaos magic. My black dragon was like nope, he is working on it and doesn't need any help. I'm like ok then. Then I'm like maybe we can get this entity to teach us about chaos magic instead. My black dragon was like no, he already knows about it. In fact, he can teach me about it instead. I'm like ok then. I love my black dragon and all but he is something else.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”