acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner

Angellyden wrote:
taivas wrote:
Angellyden wrote:
taivas wrote:
Angellyden wrote:Do you have any spirits that work with charka and third eye opening? Also soul cleansing and such? Do any of them feel a connection to me? My keep is in signature <3
yes I have spirits and entities who work with chakra and help in third eye opening. But I am not sure how we can exchange these details in private as Paraecho platform seems not to be available anymore and you probably can not send me a PM.
;-; well that sucks I was hoping for spirit or enitity that would be willing help... I would say email but email isn't allowed on here. Hmm Is it possible to just exchange here or something? Idk any other way.
yes it's not good that people can not communicate in private mode, I have no idea how we can do that.

The other 2 members mentioned beyond the veil its a site. I already signed up you can search me up, once you sign up as well. My name is the same Angellyden.
I don't see the mention. Sorry, which site??

Angellyden
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons/vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon or vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Silkrose
Zodiac:

taivas wrote:
Angellyden wrote:
taivas wrote:
Angellyden wrote:
taivas wrote:
Angellyden wrote:Do you have any spirits that work with charka and third eye opening? Also soul cleansing and such? Do any of them feel a connection to me? My keep is in signature <3
yes I have spirits and entities who work with chakra and help in third eye opening. But I am not sure how we can exchange these details in private as Paraecho platform seems not to be available anymore and you probably can not send me a PM.
;-; well that sucks I was hoping for spirit or enitity that would be willing help... I would say email but email isn't allowed on here. Hmm Is it possible to just exchange here or something? Idk any other way.
yes it's not good that people can not communicate in private mode, I have no idea how we can do that.

The other 2 members mentioned beyond the veil its a site. I already signed up you can search me up, once you sign up as well. My name is the same Angellyden.
I don't see the mention. Sorry, which site??
Beyondtheveil its a website with other spirt keepers.

New spirit keeper <3

Sending positive vibes your way <3

1xDiamond Dragon, 1x Silver Dragon shifter, 1x Carpathian Vampire, 1xWhite Fox , 1x Vampire Fae, 1x Butterfly Lady
Rea
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Caira.
Zodiac:

> I'm one of the newest members there and have the same photo as here.

Spirit family: Knight - a fallen angel, J -a hellhound,
W - a incubus, A - a chinese fox,
M - a cat.
Hanging out with Athena and Hermes.
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

thanks now I see the site 1ey

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I added you both Rea and Angellyden as my friends.

Rea
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Caira.
Zodiac:

Yes. :)

Spirit family: Knight - a fallen angel, J -a hellhound,
W - a incubus, A - a chinese fox,
M - a cat.
Hanging out with Athena and Hermes.
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Spirits and entities still looking for a home :) Please note, I send only to Europe, as I am in Europe and sending to USA or other parts of the world is expensive and complicate from where I live.

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Hi, which spirits do you have who would like rehoming? Thank you. I am in England.

Also, for mine and their sake, I’m not able to deal well with really dark/nearly black arts, or black arts, or demons.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

heypanda wrote:Hi, which spirits do you have who would like rehoming? Thank you. I am in England.

Also, for mine and their sake, I’m not able to deal well with really dark/nearly black arts, or black arts, or demons.
I don't keep any black arts or demon, the darkest I have is a dark high elf and a djinn, who are in any case on the light gray side. Also the vamps I have are on the very light spectrum.

I have vamps, Angels, Volk, djinn, unicorn and others.
Are you looking for any in particular?

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I’m interested in any beings who believe they could help me out, or just want to be in my keep I suppose. 1ey I would like vampires and djinn but no romance with anyone, if they are interested in me for just friendship and helping me out, that would be super awesome. I’m open to other spirit kinds. 1ey Thank you.

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”