darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Inedible wrote: Have you ever had Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee? Usually you just get a blend and you are lucky to have any of the real beans in it. I bought the real thing more than once back when I had more money. It ran $60 to $80 for just a single pound of coffee beans. Sometimes I got my coffee and it didn't taste like Jamaican Blue Mountain. Then I would try a different supplier. That was seriously good coffee. It is the best in the world. I could taste the difference and I didn't have to ask if I was getting what I paid for.
Yes, I heard of it. I went for Kopi Luwak, just for the fun of it.

Now try that without working tastebuds, you would be equally disappointed as you are with spirit keeping.
And since we could just turn around every argument to fit our point of view, I'll let it go. You see it your way and will always be disappointed, I'll see it my way and continue making long strides towards success, let's keep it that way. Nyar Nyar 1la
Mmm you two might want to continue in a new thread, or in this one:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic60478.html
Since that thread may be related more to your discussion than this thread.

P.S.: I heard that Kopi Luwak has different types as well, with slightly different tastes : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

No one is going to be turning into a real vampire anyway. And I just have one thing to add.

Just once, I want to see 5 conjurers do this: Identify 1 Spirit. Describe the Spirit in general descriptive terms. Receive 1 message. Have the results match within reason, so that the 5 conjurers sound like they were talking to the same Spirit. In other words, let's say this is all really real. If actual well practiced conjurers can't agree about communicating with a Spirit - and this is what my main point has been all along - then what chance does the average customer have? And really, how much should a person have to pay for something that no one can verify they even have? Really. We're not even allowed to ask people to try, here on the forum, because it isn't possible. That's the rules.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Inedible wrote:Have the results match within reason, so that the 5 conjurers sound like they were talking to the same Spirit. In other words, let's say this is all really real. If actual well practiced conjurers can't agree about communicating with a Spirit - and this is what my main point has been all along - then what chance does the average customer have? And really, how much should a person have to pay for something that no one can verify they even have? Really. We're not even allowed to ask people to try, here on the forum, because it isn't possible. That's the rules.
For me it was shared experiences, like with Charles' Soulsword where I saw his armour and described it to him and he described my inner world that I saw to me.

And I had conjurers talk with my Spirits and talk about personal things that basically nobody knows since I live alone. They could have been good at scrying too.
Also there's the possibility that you can do spirit visits with other keepers, send your people to them, let them try to communicate with them and see them.

That was one exercise that probably helped me the most. I had some of other people pop up and described them in detail and all I got was their initial and maybe their race.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Vampire”