neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

So Ive read quite a bit on CH's view of vampires and such , however what is the most legitimate way to physically/meta-physically transform ?? Ive heard a bite but how would I even manage to find them?? Could an Entity do this? (not spirit but entity) ?? Anyone know of any real spells or services that do this?? A witch friend of mine tried but it ended up changing her not me , so she had to reverse the spell... anywho if you have any info please reply and know that my reasoning behind this is thought out and not just to see the next virtual reality game lmao..

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

There are some stalls on bananza that offer a transformation rite but there not cheap

spirits lots
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Jose_Meza_II wrote:So Ive read quite a bit on CH's view of vampires and such , however what is the most legitimate way to physically/meta-physically transform ?? Ive heard a bite but how would I even manage to find them?? Could an Entity do this? (not spirit but entity) ?? Anyone know of any real spells or services that do this?? A witch friend of mine tried but it ended up changing her not me , so she had to reverse the spell... anywho if you have any info please reply and know that my reasoning behind this is thought out and not just to see the next virtual reality game lmao..
If you're looking for physical transformation, good luck.
First you'd have to find a living, physical vampire. Second you'd have to get him to bite you. Third, you'd have to survive the process, which has a big chance of killing you and lastly, even if you're turned, non-born vampires aren't as appreciated in vampire society as the born ones. You would be a 2nd class citizen so to say.

All magickal items you find on bonanza, ebay, etc can only really affect your astral body. That might translate over to a few physical changes, but no immortality.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Jose_Meza_II wrote:So Ive read quite a bit on CH's view of vampires and such , however what is the most legitimate way to physically/meta-physically transform ?? Ive heard a bite but how would I even manage to find them?? Could an Entity do this? (not spirit but entity) ?? Anyone know of any real spells or services that do this?? A witch friend of mine tried but it ended up changing her not me , so she had to reverse the spell... anywho if you have any info please reply and know that my reasoning behind this is thought out and not just to see the next virtual reality game lmao..
If you're looking for physical transformation, good luck.
First you'd have to find a living, physical vampire. Second you'd have to get him to bite you. Third, you'd have to survive the process, which has a big chance of killing you and lastly, even if you're turned, non-born vampires aren't as appreciated in vampire society as the born ones. You would be a 2nd class citizen so to say.

All magickal items you find on bonanza, ebay, etc can only really affect your astral body. That might translate over to a few physical changes, but no immortality.
so strength, reflexes, and senses can be achieved through CH service tho right???? as for immortality not even some vampires have that according to CH.. and say I went in search of a real vampire society where would I even began to look?

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Jose_Meza_II wrote: so strength, reflexes, and senses can be achieved through CH service tho right???? as for immortality not even some vampires have that according to CH.. and say I went in search of a real vampire society where would I even began to look?
Well, depends. I have no idea if they really work on the physical body.
Vampires are normally reclusive. So probably some place that doesn't have many people around and they probably have high security to keep people like you out :P
If you wanted immortality, it would be easier to piss of an immortal

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Jose_Meza_II wrote: so strength, reflexes, and senses can be achieved through CH service tho right???? as for immortality not even some vampires have that according to CH.. and say I went in search of a real vampire society where would I even began to look?
Well, depends. I have no idea if they really work on the physical body.
Vampires are normally reclusive. So probably some place that doesn't have many people around and they probably have high security to keep people like you out :P
If you wanted immortality, it would be easier to piss of an immortal
well there has to be some way to come in contact w/ these individuals.. also is there a vampire goddess?? som higher power maybe we can ask???

― G.K. Chesterton
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Jose_Meza_II wrote: well there has to be some way to come in contact w/ these individuals.. also is there a vampire goddess?? som higher power maybe we can ask???
Lilith

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Jose_Meza_II wrote: well there has to be some way to come in contact w/ these individuals.. also is there a vampire goddess?? som higher power maybe we can ask???
Lilith
Intersting.. thanks

― G.K. Chesterton
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

Perhaps you could ask Angeldark, she is from Germany, too and knows some real vampires. Viel Glueck!

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

I'm not an expert on vampires, spirits or even real life in most cases. But, wouldn't common sense kind of poke you and say "Hey! You've never met a vampire before! Why do you think they want to meet you?".

Again.. maybe you're prime vamp material. I have no idea. Just giving you an outsiders point of view.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)

Return to “Vampire”