You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gryphon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rubyluv
Zodiac:

I was just matched with a Throne Angel in a WA reverse adoption and while I'm very excited and delighted, I have a few questions and concerns. The information I've found on Throne Angels is sparse. Mainly "wheels with eyes", angels of humility, high up in the angel hierarchy. That's about it. My initial concerns were that while I'm not evil and i truly try to be a good person, I have my dark side and I'm...not always...pure. For example, I recently learned my neighbor that I worked for is a pedophile and I'm actually hoping to hear bad things happen to him in his incarceration. I'll like it when I will hear that someone hurt him. I have thoughts like that. Far from angelic, see? The information that came through with D is that she's been with me since birth. So I can accept that at this point, she already knows me and the thoughts I have. My second concern is that I no longer accept the Christian God I was raised with. If anything, I lean towards polytheism, paganism. I believe there are multiple gods and goddesses, maybe a Source. While none in my keep are DA or super BA, that could change and I'd welcome them. For reference, this is who I have in my keep: a Gryphon, werewolf, steel golem, Air & water/Sea elven spirit, a Norse Light Elf, bird fairy, lion shifter, and the throne angel. I also have an Ice Stag, Pegasus, and another reverse adoption coming.
What should I know of Throne Angels? What should I know about having a relationship with D? Thank you for any information and advice.

Proud companion of a Gryphon-N, Werewolf-D, Steel Golem, Norse Light Elf-A, Air & Water/Sea Elf Spirit-M, Bird Fairy-Ar, Lion Shifter-Mz, Throne Angel-De, Ice Stag-K, Pegasus-L, Sanguine Vampire-Ke, Barrow Dragon-Mi, Unicorn-An, Owl Familiar-Sc, Avenging Angel-T, Mermaid-Me, Rainbow Dragon-Ag, Raven Familiar-Th, Fairy Godmother-Mia, Snake Familiar-H, Were-Horse-To
Alexius1989
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any Kind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexius, it mean guardian or defender.
Zodiac:

I recently just proposal to mine "A", she accepted with glee. Our daily time to time included meditation, violin music and random chatting. Try these, do not think stereotype of angel, just bond with yours as they are your closest friend.

Alexius Angelus Mortis Hsing

Rubyluv
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gryphon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rubyluv
Zodiac:

So just accept her as another friend like I would anyone else. Oh my...I just profiled her based on her race. 1hd I didn't even realize this. Lesson learned.

Proud companion of a Gryphon-N, Werewolf-D, Steel Golem, Norse Light Elf-A, Air & Water/Sea Elf Spirit-M, Bird Fairy-Ar, Lion Shifter-Mz, Throne Angel-De, Ice Stag-K, Pegasus-L, Sanguine Vampire-Ke, Barrow Dragon-Mi, Unicorn-An, Owl Familiar-Sc, Avenging Angel-T, Mermaid-Me, Rainbow Dragon-Ag, Raven Familiar-Th, Fairy Godmother-Mia, Snake Familiar-H, Were-Horse-To
Alexius1989
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I do keep angel as well as demon, and thanks to them I am not thinking based on the stereotype media or book gave us. When you bond deeper with them, you might realize that they are more resemble to us than you think. Although Courtwind angel might be a bit stern and stoic, but they could be fun too if they wish to. Same apply to all kind of companion.

Alexius1989
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hope these help. Good luck

Vastolord
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 2

How it goes now with your angel