Discussions on specific immortals.
Shiro1331
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

So as one of my BOGO spirits I recieved Chi you (I had it as whatever came through is fine, WA or DA). I've kinda played with the thought of immortals, but never actually made the jump.

Now Chi You is definitely and easily someone I need in my life right now. And doing a reading using my water tarot deck I see that he is serious but calm and uplifting. He means business but wants me to learn. I easily have problems being assertive, confident, bold, and courageous. He also already knows that I'm very tentative about this relationship. But I am hoping to learn from him.

So far I have yet to receive his vessel but as with everyone else it seems like, how do you bond with an Immortal? I feel like I see myself sitting down and listening to him as he shows me fighting techniques and also life lessons. I dunno.

Either way, here is the start of the Chi You thread.
Welcome.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Chi You sounds awesome.

Mm to bond with immortal, aside from meditation and offering, if you find specific ritual related to him, you might try it. Also, learn about the immortal from any source, understand what he's depicted by others, and then ask him directly. Ask him for advice about the problem you have. Hopefully others with experience would chime in as well.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Immortals - Specific”