acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

So last night I was holding my Sang Vamps vessel and wearing my Bronwyns and I noticed I felt like I was being drained. (Lefts side of neck) I asked if they could help so I turned on to my left side it went away slightly and I was half way in astral with my vamp but then something woke me. I woke up with a kinda killer head ache in the middle of my forehead and I felt like I was goin to throw up. I tried to sleep but it was hard. My body was fairly warm. But I got to sleep finally but I was in astral and I felt these two like poles digging into my lower back and two in my upper back and it hurt. Then I felt my neck again feeling like it was being drained to the point that it hurt. I couldn't speak which annoyed me. I tried to move and I could t. Normally I can do both. I didn't know how to escape who ever was doing this so intired to call out to my angel and my vamp. I couldn't. The question is why weren't they there in the first place though? Didn't they see me being attacked? I always ask them to keep inbounds away so why was this one here? I'm almost sure it was a vampire (I kicked out an inbound vamp once bc I always felt that draining glfeelong in my neck when he was here but since he's been gone I don't really feel it) so idk if he's trying to come back or if it's something else idk I'm just annoyed bc one of the reasons I started spirit keeping was for protection. Anyone have any ideas

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

I would recommend getting 2 more spirits for protection, maybe something like Volkh and Courtwind Angel . Be specific in the notes area and explain your situation.
Maybe others can give you no money kinda answers.

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Yeah, while your spirits may be doing their best to help - a Bronwyn and Sang vamp do not specialize in protection. It's best to have spirits, magickals, or methods that are intended for that if you want to take a more active role in keeping out unbounds.

Also what is your sang like and how long have you had him/her? Are you totally sure what happened isn't a result of adjustment to your own vamp's energy?
Not saying that your vamp intends at all for this, but it is possible your experience was inadvertently caused by the bonding process - seeing as this spirit was present during the incident.
You could, along these lines, merely be getting more sensitive to that presence of energy and so feeling things more strongly than you had previously. This could be particular reason for the confusion.
Totally just a thought, but it's worth considering.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Well I'm very sensitive to energy but my vamps energy affects me in a different way. More on my emotions and the whole pms thing turns into a bi polar me almost so that's how I know it's not him xD but there's also like the fact that anytime something with evil intent is around me it doesn't agree with my energy and I can tell. If it's in a person then ppl around me can tell as well bc said person will give me looks (what ever evil is in them) even if the person is unintentionally doin it. I have a brother that while I'm he doesn't know what he's doing negative energy lingers around him. A while back both of my brothers were living dark life styles and I was attacked by this black force and I was literally fighting it in asteral. It went away but since then anytime something evil is around me I will get head aches, stomach aches or this draining feeling. Off and on and it makes my mucles ache. I pray about it and get instant relief but it's a constant praying that I have to do. This hasn't happened in a very long time that's why I'm annoyed. But I have a Courtwind and another Bronwyn in my cart (I like angels) I want two Coutwinds but I also want a were wolf, are they good for protection?

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Oh yes, if you want a Werewolf go for it.
Also think about Hellhounds and Gargoyles.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac: