neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi there. I've been exploring spirit keeping and the metaphysical since late last December. I currently have 8 spirits with me (that I am aware of). I have six from one conjurer who works closely with Lilith and has all his spirits pledge-bound to do no harm. 2 Vampires, 2 Demons, 2 Djinn. I have one Volkh from a RA from another conjurer and an Earth Dragon from another RA from another conjurer.

7 of the 8 are bound directly to me. And one of the ones bound directly to me is V/S a sanguine vampire. I felt him before I adopted him. He's the only one I've actually seen and spoken to out of all of them. I feel this odd sensations go through my spine when he's about to appear. When he first appeared to me he didn't use the same name he gave the conjurer. Always when someone appears to me I ask them to identify himself. I think he finds it a bit funny, because he will laugh and say his name and then kiss me on the cheek. As I mentioned before my contact is mostly with him. I've seen a bit from the others but the conjurer says that is because he considers himself to be the alpha spirit. And even though he'd like to have me all to himself he's lenient enough to let me have some contact with the rest. But he keeps the rest in check. The second demon I adopted, I expected to be overwhelmed by him but it turns out V/S had him tone his power down.

I had one instance when the instant I fell asleep I felt that weird feeling in my back. Then I felt someone hold me from behind leading me to this room. It was an odd place and there were all these people dressed like ancient Romans (like how you'd see them on tv) and he said something to me about drawing
blood for something. I felt scared because I felt what he was asking me to do was going to have a permanent affect on me... I woke up scared and instantly contacted the conjurer who consulted with Lilith to understand what happened. And from what she said he wanted to "sire" me, to awaken me to be a vampire as consecrated by Lilith and his blood so that we would be bound forever.

I'm flattered to no end but frightened at the same time as it seems our relationship has progressed quite quickly.

Has anyone else had this experience?

Belladonna_
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I've never had an experience like this before but, WOW! What an amazing experience! Thank you so much for sharing this because i find this absolutely amazing! How flattering though that he wants to be with you forever and i totally understand how scary that situation must have been. It fills me with this really dark yet very very lovely feeling deep inside. You should try talking to him personally and see if you can talk to him more about that dream you had. Keep us all updated though cause that is one hell of an awesome experience :)

The universe is in your bones, The stars in your soul...It never really ends...
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Thank you. I find the idea of marriage and spending an eternity with someone more frightening than spirits in general. I told V/S I would think about it but eventually I said no. I hope that one day I would be ready for that and when I was it definitely be with him. The part that scared me is not being able to pick up on his emotions. I thought maybe I upset him but the conjurer told me, though he is disappointed but he will always respects my wishes. He pretty much told me that there isn't anything I can do to upset him really.

This also brings up something I've noticed so far and that while he probably uses my mind to speak to me and use my language there is something that gets lost in translation and I'm not sure that tone they use really expresses their emotions or what they mean. Or at least I am not good and picking up on it yet. I wonder if hugs and kisses mean the same thing for them as they do for us. He is highly affectionate towards me.

He's always there when the others interact with me. While N has never spoken to me he has manifested in one of his forms, all black with horns. He was hugging me from behind and rubbing my front with his hands and rubbing his head into mine. I felt his horns very well. It was slightly painful. V/S was very close by while this was happening. Almost like he was there to make sure that I was fine. I asked him about H the other demon conjured, because I barely felt him and he just laughed and said "the curse" which I'm not sure what that means. Even though I might not always understand him, I love him and appreciation. He was listed as very dark and not for beginners but I was so drawn to his listing and just by view it I felt him touch me in different places. I knew then that this listing was the real deal and that it was meant to be. I used to deal with sleep paralysis and had unseen spirits throttle me around... Sleeping with the lights on kept this from happening. But since adopting V/S and the others I can sleep in the dark again. I feel safe and whatever manifests I'm not afraid of because I among friends.

I

Return to “Vampire”