Contacting / Looking for real sanguine vampires??

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

phantomparadox wrote:Too many people mix up the Hollywood Vampire with the 3rd eye empowered vampire that is closer to reality.... This day and age anyway.

Hi Noc!? How ya been?

Trump isn't that bad. Insulting, yes. Likely to drive us into a nuclear wasteland that the other candidate saber rattles with Russia so blatantly? Not as much : ) I'll take the jerk any day of the week.
What do you mean by third eye empowered vampire? This is the first I've heard of the term.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
phantomparadox
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Take a guess
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dunno :)
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainer Merrick
Zodiac:

Many types of Vampire offer their host third eye empowerments, clearer visions and the ability to absorb different energies. All depends on the class and race.

Legions at my command.
SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

To keep everything in perspective.. we are mixing experiences with vampire spirits and living entities. The OP wishes to find living vampires here in our realm at our time. While I think that hunt is futile; I don't think we should confuse his search with our experiences with Vampire spirits. However, I firmly believe that the OP's best resource would be vampire spirits. Go figure.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

Im looking for the energies and abilities

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
Lycathius
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Not to be a downer but in my honest opinion if you are not talking about living vampires and acquiring living vampire traits(immortality,strength,speed,etc) on a physical level then why talk about them at all? All of this talk about "Energy Vampires" or "Third-Eye empowered vampires" is quite frankly pointless and in my opinion a title one gives themselves for a ego boost. Energy Vampires are nothing but humans who specialize in pulling energy from their surroundings. If you like the idea of learning to pull energy then by all means go for it, you don't need some crazy change to your astral body or soul to energy vamp.

I know this post is going to bring some hate and to those people I am sorry but you are not special. To the maker of this thread if you are looking to deal with energies and only energies then I recommend looking up some energy schools. Just know that their is no shortcut in this aspect and that learning to master energy will be just as demanding as mastering a sport.

As for the original topic of looking for real physical vampires I don't know where one would look but I'm a huge fan of physical immortality so if you become one hit me up <3

There are two things I find the hardest to have and yet most important in life.Friends and Power,I find both in the immortals as they are,to me,another family.
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Lycathius, what do you think living vampires are?

If you are referring to Sanguine vampires, they aren't immortal.
There are many different types of vampiric beings, and psychic vampires are one species.

Although, everyone is immortal in their true forms, also called the soul, and resides in the outer spiritual realm. So you are technically an immortal living a temporary mortal life.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Lycathius
new here
new here

While their may be different types of vampires if the only thing you can do is pull/absorb energy without having any sort of physical vampiric traits then you are not a vampire.You are a human who is living in placebo which while may enhance your ability to pull energy does not make you any more or any less than human.

Real living vampires are just that, real living vampires who exhibit actual vampiric traits such as those told in mythology(which includes immortality or rather does not age)

The reason for my bashing is purely for the good of people because in all honesty ladies and gentleman humans are limitless, we are limitless. I encourage everyone to look in the mirror and see not what you want to be but what you are and to tell yourself that who you see is all you need to be to reach your goals.

To limit yourself to a simple title like psy vamp just because you want to be different/special is just going limit your ability to evolve. All is one and one is all,we are all apart of the universe and the universe is apart of us. Let that sink in because once you understand the only thing you're gonna wanna be is yourself ^.-

There are two things I find the hardest to have and yet most important in life.Friends and Power,I find both in the immortals as they are,to me,another family.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmmh
The topic of energy vampires has been discussed here as well:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 68&t=49609

Although, I wouldn't call it a title, but a trait which some people seem to have.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Lycathius, Where to start? First of all, Psi Vamps are the more evolved form of Vampyre. While we CAN feed on blood, it is easier and more efficient to just take pranic energy, which is the element in blood which one of the elements a Sang feeds on. Secondly, Psi Vamps are NOT human. There are actual physical differences, such as specialized feeding tendrils visible in the etheric (energy) body. For those who have eyes to see. We can shape our astral bodies and change form on both the astral and spiritual planes. The energy we gather fuels our higher abilities, like astral travel, and other workings. Also, you mis-understand our concept of immortality. We can and do die, it is just that our etheric and astral bodies do not decay. Our personalities, our SELVES survive in a new incarnation. When you say Psi vamps are fake, you are not only wrong, but hilariously so! 1la No true offense meant. It is just that you obviously have no knowledge of vampyres beyond what Hollywood has put out.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Lycathius
new here
new here

SikruaSuncat wrote:Lycathius, Where to start? First of all, Psi Vamps are the more evolved form of Vampyre. While we CAN feed on blood, it is easier and more efficient to just take pranic energy, which is the element in blood which one of the elements a Sang feeds on. Secondly, Psi Vamps are NOT human. There are actual physical differences, such as specialized feeding tendrils visible in the etheric (energy) body. For those who have eyes to see. We can shape our astral bodies and change form on both the astral and spiritual planes. The energy we gather fuels our higher abilities, like astral travel, and other workings. Also, you mis-understand our concept of immortality. We can and do die, it is just that our etheric and astral bodies do not decay. Our personalities, our SELVES survive in a new incarnation. When you say Psi vamps are fake, you are not only wrong, but hilariously so! 1la No true offense meant. It is just that you obviously have no knowledge of vampyres beyond what Hollywood has put out.
I've not a clue on where to start with you my friend but I suppose I will with the fact you say that there are actual physical differences but turn around to say that these differences can't even be seen if one cannot see the energy body. That my friend is not a physical difference but rather another manifestation you have made within your own mind.

In terms of shaping your astral body and changing your form that is something anyone who astral projects can do. It is not unique to you and is yet again only something that can be done within the astral and spiritual realms.

While I do enjoy the old Hollywood vampires I believe I specifically stated vampires within mythology not Hollywood. Your form of vampirism is all about energy(new age vampire), nothing about you on a physical level is different then any other human on this planet to where the conclusion of this matter is "hilariously" obvious. Prepare your ego for this *ahem* you are a human being who specializes in pulling energy <3

On a side note I'd recommend finding other sources of energy like Quartz rather than other human beings. Karma is apart of the Universal laws and there is a cause and effect to everything you do. I don't believe draining people of their energy is in any way a good act so expect consequences if you do 1tu

No true offense by the way Suncat 1ht

Return to “Vampire”