Contacting / Looking for real sanguine vampires??

Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

Hi all. Is there a group or forum locally or online where an individual w/ good intent can find and talk to real vampires? specifically regarding blood donors and transformation? found plenty but many are fake . Oh and one based on discreet and mutual respect?? dont say its impossible or not worth it lol just dont want fork over hundreds for half effect spells or rituals that dont work 1am

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

If such a group was simply sought out by a forum post or Google search, I suspect we would see millions of team Edward folks running around.

I have no idea how one would find a living vampire and a guarantee that they were sincere and trustworthy seems like a lot of work and research.

Perhaps consult somebody who keeps vampire spirits for the answers your looking for?

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmmh
Wasn't this question answered in this thread?
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 5&start=20

For example:
Noctifera wrote:Never think you will get the answer to this on a public forum; even if someone knows how to legitimately guide you in the right direction to get what you want, or is potentially a vampire themselves, they will absolutely not tell you how precisely this is going to work on a public forum or hint that they can provide that info. That's dangerous.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Mmmh

For example:
Noctifera wrote:Never think you will get the answer to this on a public forum; even if someone knows how to legitimately guide you in the right direction to get what you want, or is potentially a vampire themselves, they will absolutely not tell you how precisely this is going to work on a public forum or hint that they can provide that info. That's dangerous.
just general information , no details

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

Jose_Meza_II wrote: just general information , no details
Wasn't that exactly what was provided in the other thread? I guess I'm just not understanding your strategy here. Starting a new suggestion, asking the same questions and expecting a different response?

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

well this being a public forum, I guess if anyone has the answer or knows the right people .. feel free to contact me via PM box ,email, etc.

― G.K. Chesterton
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Jose_Meza_II wrote:

For example:
Your best bet is to do the legwork and evaluate those other groups you've tracked down, to determine whether you believe they're legit. And DONT spend anything unless you're sure you'll get what you've paid for.

With the caveat that while you're deciding whether to trust them, anyone with something valid to share will be deciding whether to trust YOU. No one in their right mind will freely share the things you've asked about with a total stranger. So you'd darn well be in it for the long haul, not the short term.

But I've never, ever seen a thread on here that led me to believe that a real, live sang vamp was posting it. So posting only in spirit-keeping communities is likely to limit your odds of success.

Not to mention, you aren't tenured yet, so even if someone wanted to PM you, right now, they can't.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
Jose_Meza_II wrote:

For example:
Your best bet is to do the legwork and evaluate those other groups you've tracked down, to determine whether you believe they're legit. And DONT spend anything unless you're sure you'll get what you've paid for.

With the caveat that while you're deciding whether to trust them, anyone with something valid to share will be deciding whether to trust YOU. No one in their right mind will freely share the things you've asked about with a total stranger. So you'd darn well be in it for the long haul, not the short term.

But I've never, ever seen a thread on here that led me to believe that a real, live sang vamp was posting it. So posting only in spirit-keeping communities is likely to limit your odds of success.

Not to mention, you aren't tenured yet, so even if someone wanted to PM you, right now, they can't.
true . i do need to expand my view and prepare for the long haul.

― G.K. Chesterton
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

What are your reasons for wanting to be turned?

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Kitsune wrote:What are your reasons for wanting to be turned?
lots lol. where to begin

― G.K. Chesterton

Return to “Vampire”