Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... _pro&hl=en

With just a few dollars you get something really nice. For people who have full telepathy ability Ghostcom words not that important but the PRO version has drawing. It works for any spirit/entity/immortal/thought form. Basically when you ask them to draw something, you sometimes might already know what they draw for you and if you don't have any idea what they draw, you can ask him/her to explain to you whats in the picture once they finish drawing, I rate this 5*

My family some draw themselves, nature, me, or no idea what is that. This can train your thought reading for you able to know what they draw, what they think and what they feel.

ImageImage
furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

I downloaded it but not too sure on its accuracy. Might be pre programmed drawings? The tablets so fuzzy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boop
SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

All of the apps; android or apple; seem to be voice activated. For example if I ask a question to any of the spirit box apps.. I always get a yes, no or leave me alone response. Not difficult to create an algorithm that spits out answers based on the tones of ones voice.

Not saying they don't work. But without access to the code (open source) its impossible to determine if paid apps for spirit communication are legit or not.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Among similar apps, Ghostcom seems to have the best reviews by users. I have some pretty good direct answers, and some nonsensical ones as well.

As for the Drawings, I have no aptitude to interpret those ... yet ..

Have to be silent and listen ...

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
bigborisstudios
new here
new here

Hello everyone. I am the creator/originator of the Ghostcom apps on Android, iOS and Kindles.

So great to see people discussing our work, I stumbled upon this forum by accident so thought I'd say hello and explain a bit about our apps.

Ghostcom was created to be a fun app for use at parties and gatherings. We made no secret of the fact that it is an entertainment app and relies purely upon random algorithms to provide its readings and drawings. Astonishingly, soon after its release incredible stories of the apps readings came flooding in. You can read some here if you are interested: https://goo.gl/eHwBSP

There is no secret to the code behind Ghostcom. There is a database of words and sentences with random algorithms which choose what combination to display. We do not search your phone for information or use the microphone etc...

The drawing part uses random generators to change the speed, direction, texture and rotation of the digital brush. There really is nothing more to it.

We begun this journey as complete skeptics hoping to create a fun app for parties etc, yet some of the stories are truly astounding.

I'm still not entirely sure what to believe. I totally respect what others believe and experience. If somehow forces beyond our current scientific understanding are able to manipulate randomness to generate messages then we have clumsily and naively stumbled on to something purely by accident.

For anyone who's tried our apps please feel free to suggest ways we could improve/expand their features etc. We would love to hear from you. Also we'd love to hear of any relevant readings.

Doomguy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pinhead Larry
My magical/paranormal name...: Elysis
Zodiac:

oh, neat.

"They are rage, brutal, without mercy.
But you. You will be worse.
Rip and tear, until it is done."
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

bigborisstudios wrote: If somehow forces beyond our current scientific understanding are able to manipulate randomness to generate messages then we have clumsily and naively stumbled on to something purely by accident.
There is no accident, ideas doesn't come from brain (because the brain is just like hard disk, its empty if you never install anything). The theory is you receive the idea from the other side, then you create them physically.

ImageImage
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

bigborisstudios wrote: For anyone who's tried our apps please feel free to suggest ways we could improve/expand their features etc. We would love to hear from you. Also we'd love to hear of any relevant readings.
So far the beings able to pick which words to be revealed, but I like drawings. As for improve/expand, I not sure maybe another new app hybrid EVP + Spirit Box?

ImageImage
bigborisstudios
new here
new here

"So far the beings able to pick which words to be revealed, but I like drawings. As for improve/expand, I not sure maybe another new app hybrid EVP + Spirit Box?"

Thanks for your comments. Very interesting. Thanks also for the suggestion.

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Gosh, bigborisstudios is here! My hero!! Love your app, man. 1tu

But I'm still confused by the Drawing, no aptitude to interpret anything from there. 1hd

Maybe can add some ghost sensor thing, ala Ghost Radar.

Also a separate function that just answers "Yes" or "No". Something like what a pendulum or dowsing rod does.

Cheers

bigborisstudios wrote:Hello everyone. I am the creator/originator of the Ghostcom apps on Android, iOS and Kindles.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”