EVER WONDER WHY ASH & I ARE CONSTANTLY TELLING YOU...

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Again, I will fall silent. I agree with several people on this thread, with differing opinions, and do not wish to offend anyone

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

The Styx Group wrote:
If there is someone on the web here who has been crippled or is crippled, you have hurt them (of course they won't mention it except for me) so customers and newbies who are crippled - no matter how cool they are will not come to CH. Its negative advertising.

Too many "answers" here are childish and thoughtless

Caiyros
That's a rather big assumption.

First of all not everybody thinks like you and draws the same, silly conclusions from a joke.

And secondly I've got to know people with disabilities, including a person in a wheelchair who even joked about it with me. Because everything else to that person would have meant I would treat him as special because of his disability. He wanted to be treated as normal person, just like everyone else.

I'm pretty sure not many would have made these associations before you pointed it out and made the joke serious and put blame on me. I'm sure the next thing you'll say is: "Get off my lawn!"

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Also the photos and text clearly showed they were not orthotics or therapy shoes. He's like the Kardashian of special-edition expensive sneakers, and for his scamming ways he deserves all the negative energy we can throw at him.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
The Styx Group wrote:
If there is someone on the web here who has been crippled or is crippled, you have hurt them (of course they won't mention it except for me) so customers and newbies who are crippled - no matter how cool they are will not come to CH. Its negative advertising.

Caiyros

First of all not everybody thinks like you and draws the same, silly conclusions from a joke.

And secondly I've got to know people with disabilities, including a person in a wheelchair who even joked about it with me. Because everything else to that person would have meant I would treat him as special because of his disability. He wanted to be treated as normal person, just like everyone else.

I'm pretty sure not many would have made these associations before you pointed it out and made the joke serious and put blame on me. I'm sure the next thing you'll say is: "Get off my lawn!"

You haven't said a nice word to me since I objected to a whole bunch of people posting that canabalism and torture in movies are incredibly funny and acceptable in what was then a place for grownup discussion. instead of Hannibal Lector jokes.

And it is true that everything posted on the web exist forever. So if Creepy Hollows ended for some reason....you would have a hard time to find a venue that would then "let you in"...

When people who claim they are adults by going to an adult place, they should act with some sense of other peoples' feeling beside your own.......

But worse, it tends to drive new people into silence or leaving because they will feel uncomfortable...and thus hurt the Forum...So have fun laughing at pain. It would be ironic if you ever had to laugh at your own.

Caiyros (an adult)...

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Lokakisa wrote:Also the photos and text clearly showed they were not orthotics or therapy shoes. He's like the Kardashian of special-edition expensive sneakers, and for his scamming ways he deserves all the negative energy we can throw at him.

Do you not understand the concept and reality of negative advertising. All of you have waltzed right into that guy's hands that started this discussion. So Hey, you guys just completede the circle. Have you noticed the attacks on CH ? The New Ones?

You all walked into the trap beautifully....and, it is unfortunate that this type of minor nastiness and also sometimes major nastiness....is so much fun for some people. 2017 is going to be a shocker.

C-

Occult Metaphysical
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

The Styx Group wrote:It would be ironic if you ever had to laugh at your own.
I did enough of that by my self because there was nothing else I could do, thank you very much.

You yourself have often enough said things that would have hurt me, if I still cared about opinions of people I don't know. And since I hardly ever share anything about myself, I know more about you than you know about me.

The hurtful words, to me and others you have said make you not better than you see me. Maybe you should look into a mirror every now and then. A black and white soul mirror perhaps?

There is a reason you are on my foe list and had your post not have been quoted, I wouldn't even have replied for not seeing it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
The Styx Group wrote:

Caiyros

You don't know anything about negative marketing either, you have walked into the trap that was set. It seems you have never heard of Negative Marketing....well you'd better be scared if you have a business realting to what is here, and also, with Negative MArketing, it is a trap set-up to get people to negatively gossip about whomever is the de jour victim, you are going to see a Witch War like you've never even thought of....

C-

But you can enjoy the fact that within the next month I will be too busy to help stop the storm that is coming, when....well...why go on....you'll have to live thru it when the major attack comes from some of those people out there in the mental haze.

Occult Metaphysical
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

The Styx Group wrote: You don't know anything about negative marketing either, you have walked into the trap that was set. It seems you have never heard of Negative Marketing....well you'd better be scared if you have a business realting to what is here, and also, with Negative MArketing, it is a trap set-up to get people to negatively gossip about whomever is the de jour victim, you are going to see a Witch War like you've never even thought of....
So even better, you try hurting and blaming people to prove a point? Nice *golfclap*
Hope you feel good about yourself now.

Thankfully, I don't own a business. I'm a workslave and honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way. To run a business in this world means politics and that means stabbing people in the back while smiling at their faces. I let other people who are conscience free deal with that, which you showed you're able to do.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
The Styx Group wrote: You don't know anything about negative marketing either, you have walked into the trap that was set. It seems you have never heard of Negative Marketing....well you'd better be scared if you have a business realting to what is here, and also, with Negative MArketing, it is a trap set-up to get people to negatively gossip about whomever is the de jour victim, you are going to see a Witch War like you've never even thought of....
So even better, you try hurting and blaming people to prove a point? Nice *golfclap*
Hope you feel good about yourself now.

Thankfully, I don't own a business. I'm a workslave and honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way. To run a business in this world means politics and that means stabbing people in the back while smiling at their faces. I let other people who are conscience free deal with that, which you showed you're able to do.

Why don't you call up all the mom & pop stores and tell them what you wrote here, and the charities, and the really great places that are ethically run. I used to live in NYC Chinatown and these people were and stll are my favorite people. They are intelligent, and polite. Americans have lost 90% of their politness and don't give a DDDDD if they hurt anyone ...percentage of this grup just mentioned my guess 55 % . W

The Get off my lawn attitude would not happen, because I live in a forested area on high ground next to a river, but once I did tell an illegal hunter with a loaded shotgun to leave not just my area but the whole area, and he asked where that area was and I drew him a map, we shook hands and wandered off in different directions...

There are 3 types of people: Ladies & Gentlemen and the puzzled and the "root hog and die" people. One of the best most amazing gentleman was Edward "Son" House and old friend of mine. He would have stared you in the face, turned his back, and walked away. I seen him do it a couple of times...

If you are brave you don't have to play games... but a lack of bravery always creates a person who needs help.

I am not having any more of you...so have your fun and the last word...

C-
C-

Occult Metaphysical
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Not commenting at all on the back and forth going on here.
The fact is scammer dude has a closet full of expensive AF designer sneakers for no important purpose which he prizes as the direct result of his scam, and (especially when you're not a billionaire) that actually does say something about a person's character.

It's as insulting as it is absurd. That's what this guy values in life, thus he comes across as a foolish person.

My hope is that the members of this community would be wiser so as not to be taken by, he himself, a tool who wants to be known as one.

Yes it's a plight on the community.. people like this exist and are not irregular to come by; but given the aforementioned fact, it shouldn't be difficult to overcome.

Return to “Magnolia”