EVER WONDER WHY ASH & I ARE CONSTANTLY TELLING YOU...

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

I agree but do add that the type of recognitions and jokes act as direct negative advertisement and the negative marketing is being done all over the place now and is doing it here.

What I see is a lot of childishness....and negativity on issues that a lot of people here on the Forum are powerful destructive forces...as far as saying anything more, this is my swan song to a place of which I have thought a lot. This is the last day that I will argue or discuss anything approaching CH maintenance of its level. I don't get paid for this. I will hang in for a while and make occasional statements concerning what I am doing in my business realm, but that will be it. No poems, no stories, no anwering questions, no digging up info - only 3 or 4 read it anyway. I swear I will keep this vow. period.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:
The fact is scammer dude has a closet full of expensive AF designer sneakers for no important purpose which he prizes as the direct result of his scam, and (especially when you're not a billionaire) that actually does say something about a person's character.

It's as insulting as it is absurd. That's what this guy values in life, thus he comes across as a foolish person.
Mmmh.
Indeed if the person used the scam money for nobler reasons, it might be more bearable for the victims.
I'm also thinking, that it is possible that this story is fabricated by some pissed customer, in order to take revenge to certain seller, or certain scammer. It might be good if someone contacts the interviewer to verify the validity of this Malibu Ron and his connection to MagickSpirit in bonanza.
And I don't know, while the article said that he "feels no guilt in his scam," it still sort of sounds like he does. Could be wrong, though, might be different emotion.

And for the one mentioning about not knowing negative marketing: negative campaigning, negative branding, or negative marketing can have positive effects for the "victims" as well, either naturally or when being mitigated well. The recent example for this is the Trump's presidential campaign. Academically, there are case studies about this in Harvard Business Journal in which some companies deliberately do negative advertising against themselves. If you have access for ScienceDirect, you can find another couple or more references about this as well.
I'm sure Ash & Mags have prepared for this kind of attacks; they've been in the field for a long time, and hopefully they'll overcome this problem. If they need help, I'm sure they'll contact someone who can help, could be someone from this forum or from somewhere else.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:Not commenting at all on the back and forth going on here.
The fact is scammer dude has a closet full of expensive AF designer sneakers for no important purpose which he prizes as the direct result of his scam, and (especially when you're not a billionaire) that actually does say something about a person's character.

It's as insulting as it is absurd. That's what this guy values in life, thus he comes across as a foolish person.

My hope is that the members of this community would be wiser so as not to be taken by, he himself, a tool who wants to be known as one.

Yes it's a plight on the community.. people like this exist and are not irregular to come by; but given the aforementioned fact, it shouldn't be difficult to overcome.
I'm dating myself with this reference, but when I saw his shoe collection, I thought of Imelda Marcos, wife of the Phillipines dictator Ferdinand Marcos. When they were deposed, and the palace taken over by the rebels, it was discovered that she had over 5,000 pairs of shoes.

If this guy's shoes were needed for medical reasons, I wouldn't object to his having whatever he needed. Heck, if he'd come by his shoe-buying money honestly, I wouldn't care how many shoes he has, either. My problem is solely with the fact that he is knowingly scamming people. And in that regard, I don't care if it's a meta scam or a muggle one. It's dishonest and he should be ashamed.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

*quietly backs out of loud room* Holler if you need anything people, I'm just gonna be in a quieter room. Not one for loud conversation. Hope that it all gets sorted out and whatnot. Please, try to keep peace here. We don't need to fight amongst ourselves.

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual Mediumship
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Im just me No magickal name required
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Noctifera wrote:SOmeone who spends much of their money on shoes is the real nutcase though (referring to scammer).
Especially if it's a guy. One pair of shoes is enough.
I have to agree with you there lol

Ive Had Many Spirits Companions
They Come And Go 8*8
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

The Styx Group wrote:
Lokakisa wrote:Also the photos and text clearly showed they were not orthotics or therapy shoes. He's like the Kardashian of special-edition expensive sneakers, and for his scamming ways he deserves all the negative energy we can throw at him.

Do you not understand the concept and reality of negative advertising. All of you have waltzed right into that guy's hands that started this discussion. So Hey, you guys just completede the circle. Have you noticed the attacks on CH ? The New Ones?

You all walked into the trap beautifully....and, it is unfortunate that this type of minor nastiness and also sometimes major nastiness....is so much fun for some people. 2017 is going to be a shocker.

C-
... what

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Lokakisa wrote: ... what
No, I think it's alright, joining the discussion in this thread doesn't always mean "waltzing" into that negative marketing.
I believe Magnolia started this thread to serve as cautionary tale, it's a lesson for all potential customers..

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I just don't understand this continual accusation that all the current CH forum members are doing something wrong and destructive ... when all I've ever seen is everyone banding together in support and camaraderie for the most part.
This thread was supposed to be about someone else's wrong behavior. Why are we being blamed for showing our outrage?

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Lokakisa wrote:I just don't understand this continual accusation that all the current CH forum members are doing something wrong and destructive ... when all I've ever seen is everyone banding together in support and camaraderie for the most part.
This thread was supposed to be about someone else's wrong behavior. Why are we being blamed for showing our outrage?

In Niche MArketing, one has to be fully knowledgeable of handling attacks on businesses that compete. And eveything I have said was read over by Wiccan Warior Alex, Crone, sonya, and Ruth. All of us listed here know business and agree with me.

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

The Styx Group wrote:
Lokakisa wrote:I just don't understand this continual accusation that all the current CH forum members are doing something wrong and destructive ... when all I've ever seen is everyone banding together in support and camaraderie for the most part.

In Niche MArketing, one has to be fully knowledgeable of handling attacks on businesses that compete. And eveything I have said was read over by Wiccan Warior Alex, Crone, sonya, and Ruth. All of us listed here know business and agree with me.
Oh okay. I majored in history, not business. And I came along too late to have met those former members. I'm sorry I didn't see your point before.

Return to “Magnolia”