draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

MadFox45 wrote:hmm... he wouldnt happen to be around 7000 would he? : /
I have an Elder Norse vamp from her who is just a little over 6000 years old. I can tell you Jules does kinda give the same info on all of the listings, and no personal info about the spirit.

I'm not sure if I just don't form as strong of bonds with Sangs as Psy's but I don't get a lot of interaction from him. His energy is there just not as apparent as I've gotten from my Psy family members.

MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

doom_star898 wrote:
I have an Elder Norse vamp from her who is just a little over 6000 years old. I can tell you Jules does kinda give the same info on all of the listings, and no personal info about the spirit.

I'm not sure if I just don't form as strong of bonds with Sangs as Psy's but I don't get a lot of interaction from him. His energy is there just not as apparent as I've gotten from my Psy family members.

Ah, Alrighty : /

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

taivas wrote:
lucyseward wrote:Elder vampires are quite strong, so you could feel sick as a side effect. I sometimes have headaches or feel sick on my stomach, while dealing with strong vampires in my keep. It will go away as soon as you are adjusted to his energy. Good luck!
yes seems that is the case, I have been hit by a wave of negativity, I am sick, now also my dog is sick and there have been "misunderstandings" with some people more than usual in the last couple of days. The vamp should be here today.
Just a coincidence? I am starting thinking his energy is creating this interference. Hopefully soon everything will be back to normality and peace.
Have you become accustomed to his energy? I really love mine, strong but very protective. Good luck! 1ht

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

doom_star898 wrote:

Jules is very helpful. I always ask her personal questions about the vamp I am adopting from her, like if he has called me, if we used to share a former life, etc.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

lucyseward wrote:
doom_star898 wrote:

Jules is very helpful. I always ask her personal questions about the vamp I am adopting from her, like if he has called me, if we used to share a former life, etc.
Oh I agree, she is very helpful and nice. She helped me make a purchase when my tablet wouldn't go to PayPal from her website. I didn't even think to ask for more info! He came home in May so I wonder if it's to late to ask any questions about him or the bloodwolf, who is also in my family from her. I know their here, and I'm incredibly attached to the bloodwolf, but its harder to sense their energies, I do get the sense they're around.

MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

Oh, yes, I do like her bindings... just the description is currently a vampire I'm waiting on... i had a little heart attack, but then she does seem to have a lot that go through her shop which are from the same culture and vampiric clan rank.

Nova Midnight
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

How is it going with the elder Norse vamp?

Companions: 5 vampires, 2 werewolves, 2 hellcats, 3 hellhounds, 1 manticore, 1 drow elf, 1 damoin, 1 phoenix, 1 lunadon, 1 bakeneko, 1 reiki dragon, 1 kitsune, 1 werephoenix, 1 wraith, 3 demons, 1 shadow drainer, 1 nephilim, 1 reaper, 1 slime queen, 1 alpha, 1 firefly girl
Immortals: Nyx, Thanatos, Artemis, Hekate, Athena, Hades, Anubis, Mari
it is what it is
Waiting on: Owl Familiar, Hades Hound, Hades Nymph, Alpha Lord, Alpha
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

::bump::

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I have a new one who joined almost one year ago and he is awesome! Vampires are one of my favorite beings...

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Great! Is he also from Jules? If it a sanguine or a Psy Vamp?

I have one Spy Vamp from MMT but long ago. She is awesome. Light on energy and powerful.
Angelik wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:45 am I have a new one who joined almost one year ago and he is awesome! Vampires are one of my favorite beings...

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Vampire”