new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 5

Hello,

Without going into too much detail, I've experienced these types of attacks before though believed them to be medical combined with a serious lack of sleep, most recently about 30 mins ago I was making efforts to invite and engage with a succubus I got from CH (bound to spirit) when I began to hear a discussion in whispers about killing me, holding me down, waiting until I was asleep and then as if they realised I was listening I felt something pin my top half down and began to feel incredibly cold and weak like something was draining me at full force. Also there was a electric type tingly feeling in my whole body I can only compare to what you feel immediately after being given a general anaesthetic.

I am completely stable, hydrated, not lacking sleep and can say this is 100% a genuine attack. I've verbally asked each of my companions by name to protect me and rid me of anything with means to harm me.

I do have a very bad feeling about the succubus bound to my spirit, please can anyone offer me some advice? Would really appreciate it as I'm very uneasy about going to sleep right now and I'm alone.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmmh.
You said you've "experienced these types of attacked before", did they occurred before the succubus? If so, it might also have been caused by other spirits/entities, or something inside/projection.

How's your communication with your companions? And regular cleansing, banishing, and protection might be beneficial.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
elaboratedream
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Where did u get the succubus conjured? Chances are your succubus would not do that. I habe one. Attacking me rihht now and all it does is talk crap and cast sexual magic on me to make me angry .

I also have a succubus bound and she will never ever behave like that. I trust her

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

timebandit wrote: I do have a very bad feeling about the succubus bound to my spirit, please can anyone offer me some advice? Would really appreciate it as I'm very uneasy about going to sleep right now and I'm alone.
If you had those attacks before, it's not your succubus from CH but something else.
You might have unbound spirits/beings around you that you have to get rid off.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Shadows_ and_Omens
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: kelpie
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Adrien Rook

In the past, I've had experiences extremely similar to what you're describing. In my case, it turned out to caused by unbound djinn. I put some extra magickal protections in place, and haven't had a problem since.

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel