You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I've kind of "trained" myself to use her other name, not out of disrespect, but so she has power and not the other people. My apologies if I confused you in any way in the beginning! I default to the Greek names on most of them, but not her, due to the people. When they're gone, I will go back to her other name. I just don't feel right saying it (or typing it, for that matter,) when they're still here and whatnot. People may call that paranoid, but I know that the name has power.

In regards to the myths and whatnot of the various deities: Didn't Kronos eat his children because he thought that they would overthrow him? (They eventually did.) I just have one who would rather be away from DA spirits, but his previous keeper, the one whom I adopted him from, had Hellhounds and others like that, which is probably the DA "type," for lack of a better term, that was thought of, not like Immortals who could be nice. I just don't want to take the chance, know what I mean?

I also have seven children in my Keep as well... so I also have to think of them when making purchases from CH, which is why I've only purchased strictly WA so far.

My spirit family is forever growing. I'm extremely thankful for the ones in my Keep.

The reason for my user/display name: I started Spirit Keeping in 2016.
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

spiritkeeper16 wrote: I think the main reason I'm nervous is because of the adjustment period that comes along with having DA spirits. I'm an Empath, so I don't really like the thought of having negative thoughts or anything of that nature. I have times where I don't know what emotions are mine or what's someone else's.
I think it's depend on the immortal itself, even though they were DA, that doesn't mean they were bad.
My DA companion forced their thoughts on me to go running everyday (I never cared about my health before lol) and socialize with more people (and I never cared about my relationship with lots of ppl lol)
I believe their presence changed my life in a really positive way.

Rather than doubting them because they were DA, how about try to trust that they will bring many good things in your life?

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

FenOL is right, it's not a matter of WA = good and DA = bad, and I'm sure you know that anyway.
DA spirits can be great friends, mentors, protectors, companions, and even lovers. It really depends on the individuals. They'll protect you, your home, your kids/pets, and your other spirits too.
Hellhounds, despite the name, aren't scary or bad at all, they are loyal and at times can have sweet dispositions to their keepers (particularly to kids from what I hear).
Gargoyles are very good to have, are often recommended to beginners if you want to experience DA for yourself. The first gargoyle I picked is a cat-lover! ;P He's a sweetie.
And I have a chimera who is a bit cuddly ...
Anyway we're talking about Immortals here. That's different from purchasing the usual DA bindings. And sure yeah, like I said you'll read stuff in the myths about "So-and-So performed this heinous act" and we all recoil back in horror and disgust ... did it happen? Maybe it did, maybe it didn't. Some say the myths are cycles, some say the myths are meant to teach lessons, etc. At any rate, yes like humans the gods can and do make choices, even beyond our mortal understanding.
Again I say start on your own with prayer and talking, and see what happens, then use your intuition about getting bindings and moving forward with altars or dedications or however you'd like to pursue the relationship. There's nothing special needed but respect and sincerity.
I come from a pagan perspective, and it seems strange to me to even classify Them by Arts at all. I wouldn't worry about that part. Get to know the gods Themselves. They're not going to hurt the spirits in your keep.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

Lokakisa wrote:Hellhounds, despite the name, aren't scary or bad at all, they are loyal and at times can have sweet dispositions to their keepers (particularly to kids from what I hear).
I can vouch for that. Two of my Hellhounds are babies and they're my little cuddle buddies! <3

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Lokakisa wrote:Oh ... Oh! Okay I gotcha, lol. Really though, that spelling is Greek. The Kemetic spelling, as best as we know, is either Aset or Auset. Is-Is (using the hyphen to make you feel better) is more equated with a Greco-Roman version of a more encompassing goddess that modern pagans have kind of taken to, and if you are more interested in the strictly Kemetic version, then it's all well and good to say Aset or Auset.
Transliterating the hieroglyphics into the English alphabet is kind of tough. You are going to see spelling variations. Which is probably why people default to the Greek names....

Yeah I think you just need to throw the idea of "dark" out of your mind and not worry about it, but that's just me. Once you read the myths (or remember the ones you know), you'll probably realize why CH chose that designation, just like they call humans DA. But really, we're not talking about "dark" deities here so much. You could talk to your spirit companions and ask if they'd be bothered by any of these Immortals, but I can't imagine why they would be.
The issue of Dark Arts and White arts, for me, personally, is idiotic.- and while the Mediaeval age preserved a great deal of magickal and occult arts, being, formulas, and so on, their terminology is many (not all) cases is just plain silly - for example: Is Lilith dark or White....well She is both. Am I happy all the time ? No. Am I sad all the time? No. AmunRA transcends all in the total control of light and dark and it runs the Omniverse's "Machinery". Uranus Light or Dark? Again - it is both. The Tibetan "Extreme Immortal Beings have multiples of themselves..For example: Mahakala is "BlacK" = "Dark", but protects and does good things...White Mahakal can and does fiercely protect, and also protects kindness....and so on. Mediaeval Forumulas are generally correct, but a lot of their function-names, and category names, are next to useless.

We should take form the past what really works. We should redefine parts of the Past. And we should explain all Occult things not by definition alone, but in a variety of "manners"

A few of us have strated what some would call "a mystical union" named The Styx Group, and we are doing what I just mentioned, and it seems to work just fine.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss

Return to “Immortals”