You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

Wow I don't have dragon companion with me but hearing it from both of you sure take my interest >_< specially that brass dragon. I don't really understand it tho how is it if a spirits is chatty... I can barely hear them :'D but is that close to sooo in our face? many manifestation and interaction?
both my companion loves giving me interaction, but I don't think they are chatty...
I would really like to hear your experience Darksbane once your brass dragon come home ^w^ of course doom_star too ^w^

from my newest layaway order, I got one reverse adoption from BOGO and I bought a master spirits (that lightning offer sure giving CVT3 cheaper than normal lol) without requesting any specific spirits ^w^ Wondering will I get a chatty companion from it :D *I never request any specific personality as I want to be surprised on that part lol

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

FenOL wrote:Wow I don't have dragon companion with me but hearing it from both of you sure take my interest >_< specially that brass dragon. I don't really understand it tho how is it if a spirits is chatty... I can barely hear them :'D but is that close to sooo in our face? many manifestation and interaction?
both my companion loves giving me interaction, but I don't think they are chatty...
I would really like to hear your experience Darksbane once your brass dragon come home ^w^ of course doom_star too ^w^

from my newest layaway order, I got one reverse adoption from BOGO and I bought a master spirits (that lightning offer sure giving CVT3 cheaper than normal lol) without requesting any specific spirits ^w^ Wondering will I get a chatty companion from it :D *I never request any specific personality as I want to be surprised on that part lol
I wouldn't say close in our face. More that the are chatty, however they decide to communicate with you, be it mentally, by a pendant, or other ways. If you have a way to talk to them, I'm told that brass dragons love to talk. Like me. xD

Of course soon as the order is completed, (and the other items shipped, except the bound to spirit items, as they won't need to be shipped :D ) I will indeed post about the experiences I have! ^_^ Just like I do with normal interactions :) Long as the dragon is alright with it.

That sounds awesome, congratulations on your master spirit! :)
We will definitely see what you get, be sure to post about it! :)

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Orphia Pearl
new here
new here

Congrats on your order!

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Orphia Pearl wrote:Congrats on your order!
Thanks Orphia! I am very happy haha, it took the payment, but isn't completed yet, so I just have to wait. :lol:

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Orphia Pearl
new here
new here

Darksbane wrote:
Thanks Orphia! I am very happy haha, it took the payment, but isn't completed yet, so I just have to wait. :lol:
My order isn't complete yet either.

I almost forgot about the BOGO I got with him, a reverse adoption! Really curious to see who comes through for me.

Orphia Pearl
new here
new here

Darksbane wrote:

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Orphia Pearl wrote:
Darksbane wrote:
LMAO

::rofl::

You just made my day. :lol: That was hilarious :D

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Aaaaaaand they are here! Well, they are here, as in the spells and spirits and whatnot. The vessels, not yet.
XD

*confetti* :meme: *confetti*

So as I use spells, (as there is a lot to understand suddenly, lol) and interact with my spirits, I'll be sure to post about it!

Cheers!

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

What was your mystery spirit from the bogo? If thats not too personal. Snoopy minds be snoopy=)

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

doom_star898 wrote:What was your mystery spirit from the bogo? If thats not too personal. Snoopy minds be snoopy=)
Ahh haha, I actually posted a bit about it in my blog, but I don't think there is anything wrong with mentioning it here ^_^ He's comfortable with it. :)

He is a Uli, which apparently there are less than 100 spirits known to have been kept of them. (CH information) He says that if I was to compare, that most humans would call him a form of undead. Not quite sure what that means, but he is very cool. ^_^ No info anywhere on Uli, so I sent a HD ticket asking if they had any more information. ^_^ I do believe he is a darker DA type, which explains a thing or two lol.

Overall I'm very happy with my two new companions! Gonna be posting some stuff (with her permission :lol: ) about my dragon friend too, once I get some online-names that they like. XD

Cheers!

Return to “Paranormal Energy”