venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Did anyone play super Mario 64 by the way? That sound effect whenever you enter a stage is awesome.

So yeah, "here we go!" Found a way to utilize some gift money that I had sitting in a account, linking it to PayPal and so on, and I have ordered new bindings! :D

I unfortunately didn't qualify (I think? It says I did qualify, but the discounted subtotal is less than 25$ US.... It's only the subtotal that is over 25$, being around 60$ US lol) for the wish list freebie, or most of the Halloween freebies, but hey, what can you do?

Also, the "over 10$" freebies were sold out. ::rofl:: Can't say I'm surprised, but still, LOL.

I did order a few nice items though, and I thought I would share here!

Here we go!

I'm so excited. Second order, here I come! XD

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

::bump::

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have the 50 CH spells piece and I love it. I got it at c5 and it sure packs a wallop! I am also getting a new dragon friend! He's a Venetian dragon, a hybrid mix of brass and silver. Dragons have such great energy, my gold/silver guy loves riding on top of my suv, and my white lady is very maternal. I really enjoy spending time with them.

I hope you enjoy your new friends and items, it's so much fun to get ch items!

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

doom_star898 wrote:I have the 50 CH spells piece and I love it. I got it at c5 and it sure packs a wallop!
Yeah, for now I have to stick to C4 for now, due to budget lol. (Whenever I spell C4 I think the plastic explosive lol)

The 50 spells thing definitely sounds cool, like a well rounded spell, and I hope it assists a bit in my luck in finding a way to stabilize a personal spending finance. :lol: Course there are many other things it can do, and I'm excited to see how it works!

The 3 bodies sight thing, has anyone used it before? Is it like a physical sight you enable/disable? the description leads me to believe as much. Maybe not as like a literal 100%, but a "filter" over your eyes.

doom_star898 wrote: I am also getting a new dragon friend! He's a Venetian dragon, a hybrid mix of brass and silver. Dragons have such great energy, my gold/silver guy loves riding on top of my suv, and my white lady is very maternal. I really enjoy spending time with them.

I hope you enjoy your new friends and items, it's so much fun to get ch items!
That's awesome, I hope your dragon friend is amazing DoomStar ^^ Brass and silver huh? That sounds like a interesting hybrid! :)

(I actually have not researched much about dragons.... 1e )

Hahaha, rides on the top of your SUV? Well, I'm sure the breeze is nice :lol: :crazy:
Whom is your "white lady" you speak of? :)

Yep I will try my best, we will see what I get from the BOGOs, and how soon my order comes in!

Cheers!

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

She's a white dragon. She has a very regal and mystical sense to her. The gold/silver dragon is a little more silly. He is a polymorph, and he showed up in a dream once as a skunk and chased me around. He has a pretty funny sense of humor to him when he wants, but can turn serious if he needs to. Dragons make great friends, and from what I've read brass dragons are extra friendly and chatty! Sounds fun=)

You'll have to write about your experiences with the 3 body perspective, it sounds interesting!

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

doom_star898 wrote:She's a white dragon. She has a very regal and mystical sense to her.
Ahh oh really? She sounds very elegant. ^^
I know I'm just sort of a random nobody, but a "greetings" from me to her :)
doom_star898 wrote:The gold/silver dragon is a little more silly. He is a polymorph, and he showed up in a dream once as a skunk and chased me around. He has a pretty funny sense of humor to him when he wants, but can turn serious if he needs to.
Haha, he does sound pretty entertaining :P :lol: Long as the sense of humour doesn't get directed at anyone too much, I love humorous people.
Also, didn't you say it was a brass/silver in the previous post, not gold/silver? Probably just darn autocorrect.
doom_star898 wrote:Dragons make great friends, and from what I've read brass dragons are extra friendly and chatty! Sounds fun=)
I do think I will agree! And yes, apparently brass dragons are. I read in the CH encyclopedia that if a human tried to escape from them (when they were still around earth) they would bury them partway into the ground, so that the human was forced to listen to the dragon chatter. They love having company to be with. :lol:
I more saw it as a kindred spirit (I can be a chatterbox :p ) so I thought "why the heck not?" It sounds awesome. Hopefully me and the dragon don't mentally talk the other spirit's ears off. ::rofl::
doom_star898 wrote:You'll have to write about your experiences with the 3 body perspective, it sounds interesting!
Once I have it bound to me, and start using it, I definitely will post about it! :D I'm so excited. ^^ :woohoo:

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

The new guy is brass/ silver, S the G/S dragon has been with me awhile. Hopefully our new friends will get to come home soon!

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

doom_star898 wrote:The new guy is brass/ silver, S the G/S dragon has been with me awhile. Hopefully our new friends will get to come home soon!
Looked back at your post, you are totally right, my apologies. You mentioned both in there, and I somehow read it as the same dragon. 1e Whoops.

I hope so too, we will see how quick it is! :D ;)

Oh, what delivery method did you choose?

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I usually just choose standard ups delivery, but for who knows what reason two day shipping was 10 cents cheaper. Usually the regular ups gets to me in 2 days anyways since I'm only 2 states up in TN.

It's ok, they both are silver hybrids so easy mistake to make=)

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

doom_star898 wrote:I usually just choose standard ups delivery, but for who knows what reason two day shipping was 10 cents cheaper. Usually the regular ups gets to me in 2 days anyways since I'm only 2 states up in TN.

It's ok, they both are silver hybrids so easy mistake to make=)
Ahh okay yeah that makes sense. I'm in Canada, and I think USPS is a bit slower :lol: Ah well.

And okay, but still, my apologies :) :hug: ^^ I am excited for you to get your new dragon :D

Return to “Paranormal Energy”