You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Likes2Read , i have learned to tune it out when i'm in the same position as in your first example but no second hand smoke .

If i dont raise that mental block at such a time then i have noticed that i get gruesome images projected in my mind . Could be spirits or me going crazy ;p

WubbaLubbaDubDub
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

Wulfke wrote:If i dont raise that mental block at such a time then i have noticed that i get gruesome images projected in my mind . Could be spirits or me going crazy ;p
Related to other thread. Played too many war or fighting games and still do plus watch movies related to that. I sometimes get that even when I try to stop those thoughts, one minute I find my mind in or picturing a place with missiles whizzing around, firing sounds and explosions plus screams scenery. Or swords clashing and other stuff whizzing about then try to push back against those thoughts.

I've for example played a geopolitics simulator game where I'm generally passive but if anybody tried to attack me and they were too much of a nuisance I would just nuke/invade to make them no longer a threat then resume being 'peaceful' as normal. You would see the mushroom clouds go up and their cities/everything turning black. Also killed annoying npcs that were hostile to me from time to time, and with them gone in my saves it's all peaceful.

Don't mean to go off topic but the above can be used to explore our 'nature' and 'response' to things like disharmony plus problem solving whenever similar things come up but not necessarily on a 'literal' scale.

Idk if this would have anything to do with me 'patron'(by definition of one who helped 'pull me together') originally being a 'war god' whom revels in warfare despite having lots of wisdom?

There was also a study that showed somehow playing war games increases aggression inside you or your tendency to react on negative impulse.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmmh, some thoughts:

1. These threads can be a good read:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic54067.html
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic54560.html
and can include other fictions outside movies and tv shows, e.g. novels, games, etc.

2. Which study was it? Since there are this article:
http://www.pbs.org/kcts/videogamerevolu ... myths.html
by MIT professor, and the book Grand Theft Childhood: The Surprising Truth About Violent Video Games and What Parents Can Do by Harvard Medical which refuted those claims.

But, if one does receive adverse effects from certain video games, the responsible thing for that person is to avoid those types of video games. This is the same with other media e.g. movies, music, comic books etc., as well as drinking alcohol, working in certain jobs, etc.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Mmmh, some thoughts:

1. These threads can be a good read:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic54067.html
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic54560.html
and can include other fictions outside movies and tv shows, e.g. novels, games, etc.

2. Which study was it? Since there are this article:
http://www.pbs.org/kcts/videogamerevolu ... myths.html
by MIT professor, and the book Grand Theft Childhood: The Surprising Truth About Violent Video Games and What Parents Can Do by Harvard Medical which refuted those claims.

But, if one does receive adverse effects from certain video games, the responsible thing for that person is to avoid those types of video games. This is the same with other media e.g. movies, music, comic books etc., as well as drinking alcohol, working in certain jobs, etc.
They might not have active averse affects which make you act badly, but they can pump certain energies into your 'mind'.

The question is how to get those energies out of ourselves when we don't want them there?

Best describing it I hear that some people use the term 'L.O.V'('Level of Violence'), to describe the negative part that can come with those types of energies when they enter you.

I repeat I never/can't feel any aggression towards those whom I care about that I know also care about me, the very thought of that sometimes digusts me heaps. And I always tell myself it must be avoided at all costs. The worst parts of myself are only and will be only ever reserved for the worst, most horrible 'people' I am ever unlucky enough to meet in my life.

If even so far as a tiny 'part' of me does ever think of the above then I reject it from myself completely. It is not a part of me but a parasite/virus living on a host if it is there.

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

ENERGY IS ENERGY. WHAT YOU PUT INTO ENERGY IS WHAT YOU GET OUT OF IT. BEING ABLE TO CONTROL YOUR ENERGY IS WHAT HAS TO HAPPEN IF YOU WANT TO SEE REAL CHANGE. YOU CAN'T GET SOMETHING FOR NOTHING THOUGH SO IF YOU WANT TO REALLY CONTROL THE ENERGY AROUND YOU IT'S GOING TO BE YOUR TIME & INVESTMENT TO MAKE IT WORK.

GETTING A TUNER CAN HELP YOU CHANNEL ENERGY HOW YOU WANT IT DISTRIBUTED & CAN HELP YOU LEARN TO CONTROL YOUR ENERGY INCREMENTALLY.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Well, the master has spoken : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

There is also the quality of being receptible from the attachment of negative energies/experiences, that we know as being 'faint of heart'. People who have this quality are more greatly impacted by negative experiences, imagery or energies than those whom aren't. This is why you see warnings sometimes in media saying 'Not for the faint hearted' or for that matter.

But there are two ways to respond; 'despairing' or running the other direction with those images from experiences/energies still stuck in head. And the other possibility which is to 'stand ground' and resort to 'anger' in the face of(against) those negative experiences, imagery or energy by focusing on them as a 'target that should be removed'. Either way they stick around longer.

When feeling 'pain' those who are 'faint hearted' concentrate on or are absorbed dealing with the pain as a result, and have a hard time trying to focus on the 'positives'.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

The third way to handle distressing images is to build the reflex of not despairing, not fleeing, and not going on the warpath. Imagine how first responders and ER staff have to contain themselves when responding to a crisis. They can't run away or lose their composure, they can't go into combative mode no matter how ugly the situation they're seeing is. They have to get a handle on their reactions, face the situation in front of them, and deal with it with a level head.

For some, this approach comes naturally. For others, it's a reflex that has to be consciously developed.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
LRHicks
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
My magical/paranormal name...: jomes

Take benefit from it.

Return to “Paranormal Energy”