Uncontrollable power

Nuoin
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nuoyu

What to do if you hAve uncontrollable power?that makes it too much noise and vision from somewhere that become negative

Families within hearts linked
\:* Love Magic and Guardians Family are best!Forever family ancestral
Fly to Destiny!
Orphia Pearl
new here
new here

Not that I think I have any answers (I'm new) but I find it hard to make out what you're saying here. Could you maybe try explaining again?

Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Sounds like you need to ground and center

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

Pass that power onto me

spirits lots
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Work with CH to find or create a custom tuner. You will love the control, but you will also learn control from it. Left to my own devices, I dream the entire time I sleep, and it is NOT restful. Sometimes I'm traveling, sometimes I'm walking in, and sometimes I'm getting messages, etc. I get much better rest when I can use the code words and turn that down. As a result of turning it down, I'm learning better how to filter what's what: when I'm in a parallel life or a past life, when I'm just traveling, or when I'm getting a message or having a conversation. Highly recommend.

Nuoin
neophyte
neophyte

Orphia Pearl wrote:Not that I think I have any answers (I'm new) but I find it hard to make out what you're saying here. Could you maybe try explaining again?
Vision and noise from somewhere not surroundin because the vision I got are random that become too negative

Fly to Destiny!
Nuoin
neophyte
neophyte

Alys wrote:Work with CH to find or create a custom tuner. You will love the control, but you will also learn control from it. Left to my own devices, I dream the entire time I sleep, and it is NOT restful. Sometimes I'm traveling, sometimes I'm walking in, and sometimes I'm getting messages, etc. I get much better rest when I can use the code words and turn that down. As a result of turning it down, I'm learning better how to filter what's what: when I'm in a parallel life or a past life, when I'm just traveling, or when I'm getting a message or having a conversation. Highly recommend.
Thank you.I will check about a tuner

Fly to Destiny!
Vastolord
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 2

So are you able to control your power now?

Nuoin
neophyte
neophyte

With the help of my spirit is under control that will not come up.

Fly to Destiny!
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

HeartTale wrote:What to do if you hAve uncontrollable power?that makes it too much noise and vision from somewhere that become negative
I have only had two instances of complete filter breakdown where I was getting swamped by incoming information.

The first one happened because when I went to a housewarming party for a friend's new apartment, some of the other guests started smoking pot. Not all of us at the party smoke -- I don't smoke anything, legal or otherwise -- and after a while of being exposed to secondhand smoke, three or four of us retreated to the kitchen after we couldn't take it anymore and started playing Crazy Eights. That's when I noticed that I was correctly predicting the card that the person after me would discard. Not just the suit, not just the value, but both. Repeatedly. (Too bad it wasn't the person before me, lol, which I could've actually benefited from, but such is life.) Then I thought of a particular classmate, and abruptly got a clear vision of who he was with and the restaurant they were at, which I later verified with him to be correct. There were other impressions coming through that I can't recall anymore, as well. By this point in my life (college age), I had been metaphysically active for some years, but this bombardment of mental images was new, and so was the fact that I couldn't block it out once I'd had my fill of it. It took me a while of wondering what was happening before I remembered that we'd been sitting out in that smoke-filled living room. I think the exposure to the smoke was what triggered my extra senses to run wild on me, and it was NOT nice. It was a major overload. I had to just put up with it for a few hours until the effects of the secondhand smoke wore off. So that's yet another reason for me to vow never to get high: I have zero desire for my senses to go bananas on me again.

The other time it happened, I still have no idea what triggered it. It happened during a final exam in my first semester in college, and I can only surmise that maybe the stress of finals brought it on. Our class (Accounting 101) was held in a huge lecture hall, and instead of having our regular instructor, we had a proctor for the exam who was unknown to the students. (This isn't an uncommon occurrence, though I was new to all this at the time.) So there I sat in the lecture hall, at my desk, and as I attempted to answer the exam questions, I was shocked at what I perceived as everyone in the room talking. I got increasingly irritated as the chatter went on, and wondered why the proctor wasn't telling everyone to be quiet.

Then I looked up from my exam and glanced around the room... to see every student silently looking diligently down at their work. Belatedly, I realized that my PHYSICAL ears were not actually perceiving any noise. I have almost never mistaken psychic input as something coming through my regular five senses, but this was most definitely one of those times. Everyone in the class had their brains running at top speed -- other students' thoughts were so high-level as to be broadcasting like beacons, and my brain's version of high-level that day involved being extra-receptive. This was my other "Oh, crud, the reception won't shut off!" experience. So I decided to just ignore it, exactly as I'd have done my best to ignore it if the chatter had been physical and not psychic. It made for a really annoying exam-taking experience, though, so I'm glad it was a one-off and not a recurring experience.

So anyway, I handled both episodes in the same way. I did my best to pay the undesired input no attention, until the problem gradually went away on its own. I don't envy anyone who deals with that kind of input overload on a regular basis, though. It's supremely annoying to be bombarded with any sort of stimulus, be it physical or paranormal.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Paranormal Energy”