new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubi
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

bro can u help me out, im having difficulties with mine, they have super high pitch voices and sometimes i cant understand them at all lol, can u help me out with some tips and maybe u can help me with a sound file, i take the noise out but the problem comes to being able to make their voices more understandable cuz of their high pitch frequencies. pm plz > thanks

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

guykild wrote: pm plz
I think for access to pm, you need to get tenured first, i.e. active in the forum for 4-6 months : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
guykild
new here
new here
Zodiac:

oh okay nvm, well if you guys have any ideas, i have skype, discord or curse voice. i really need some help with this, i wanna listen to their beautiful voices. : 3 thanks

fc2014
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one

guykild wrote:oh okay nvm, well if you guys have any ideas, i have skype, discord or curse voice. i really need some help with this, i wanna listen to their beautiful voices. : 3 thanks
What's your skype or discord name?I could possibly help that way if you use audacity.

Image Succubi-Often misunderstood,Strange yet beautiful,Unfamiliar yet familiar,So close yet so out of reach
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

fc2014 wrote:
guykild wrote:oh okay nvm, well if you guys have any ideas, i have skype, discord or curse voice. i really need some help with this, i wanna listen to their beautiful voices. : 3 thanks
What's your skype or discord name?I could possibly help that way if you use audacity.
Oo careful there, since there's this Rule #11:
11. No email address solicitation, Facebook, MySpace, AIM, or other social media
--- Nowhere on the board, in any forum or any thread, is there to be any social media usernames posted in any format. Do not try to circumvent the filters of the board by getting creative and posting some workaround that others can figure out. Any violation of this rule will result in you being warned and the ID removed.
*** Seriously, don't try to circumvent this by doing creative postings of emails or IDs, we take it as a personal insult.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic5027.html

Just in case it could be problematic with the mods etc : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
guykild
new here
new here
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
fc2014 wrote:
Oo careful there, since there's this Rule #11:
11. No email address solicitation, Facebook, MySpace, AIM, or other social media
--- Nowhere on the board, in any forum or any thread, is there to be any social media usernames posted in any format. Do not try to circumvent the filters of the board by getting creative and posting some workaround that others can figure out. Any violation of this rule will result in you being warned and the ID removed.
*** Seriously, don't try to circumvent this by doing creative postings of emails or IDs, we take it as a personal insult.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic5027.html

Just in case it could be problematic with the mods etc : )
yea my bad, thanks dark

fc2014
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one

I read it and i see nowhere where you can't post your other usernames so i don't know why the mods would have a problem with it.

Image Succubi-Often misunderstood,Strange yet beautiful,Unfamiliar yet familiar,So close yet so out of reach
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

fc2014 wrote:I read it and i see nowhere where you can't post your other usernames so i don't know why the mods would have a problem with it.
Exactly, not sure if skype, discord, and similar platforms are considered social media or not. I do remember that line was not allowed, though : )

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”