Can your true love be a living entity?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Ty321341! wrote: Sorry. I take real love seriously, and I stupidly assumed you were a sugar coater. Not a respectful guy/gal. Love is not something, I have experienced growing up, if at all.
Then the non-sugar-coated replies would be: How do you know what 'true love' feels? How do you distinguish it from non-true love?

It might be beneficial for you to experience the many forms of love. Even playful love (Ludus? Or pragma? Can't remember the term..) can be true and make the surrounding feel giggly.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Rubyluv
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gryphon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rubyluv
Zodiac:

My guess is that you're talking about romantic love. But for the record, "soulmates" aren't always romantic mates. As another here said, it could be a friend, a sibling, anyone. And you don't often have just one. "True love" is how you define it. It's what your heart tells you. Recently, I've learned of the concept of a "twin flame" which, if I understand correctly, is the romantic version of your soulmate. The one your heart truly belongs to. There are many, many forms of love. And also, as someone mentioned here, your "True love"/soulmate is not a yes man. Love isn't about that. It's about helping you grow and learn and evolve. Sugar coating and yessing is oppressing.

Proud companion of a Gryphon-N, Werewolf-D, Steel Golem, Norse Light Elf-A, Air & Water/Sea Elf Spirit-M, Bird Fairy-Ar, Lion Shifter-Mz, Throne Angel-De, Ice Stag-K, Pegasus-L, Sanguine Vampire-Ke, Barrow Dragon-Mi, Unicorn-An, Owl Familiar-Sc, Avenging Angel-T, Mermaid-Me, Rainbow Dragon-Ag, Raven Familiar-Th, Fairy Godmother-Mia, Snake Familiar-H, Were-Horse-To
Ty321341!
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Amisa
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: blessed darksteel

Rubyluv wrote:My guess is that you're talking about romantic love. But for the record, "soulmates" aren't always romantic mates. As another here said, it could be a friend, a sibling, anyone. And you don't often have just one. "True love" is how you define it. It's what your heart tells you. Recently, I've learned of the concept of a "twin flame" which, if I understand correctly, is the romantic version of your soulmate. The one your heart truly belongs to. There are many, many forms of love. And also, as someone mentioned here, your "True love"/soulmate is not a yes man. Love isn't about that. It's about helping you grow and learn and evolve. Sugar coating and yessing is oppressing.
Yes. That is the kind of relationship I am looking for, a twin flame, as well as what I meant by sugar coating. When I said I my peace about wanting love, most of my "love" came from my dad, who was emotionally abusive.

Ty321341!
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Amisa
My magical/paranormal name...: blessed darksteel

I also don't want a non constructive "no" relationship. If you know what I mean.

Rubyluv
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gryphon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rubyluv
Zodiac:

Ty321341! wrote:
Rubyluv wrote:My guess is that you're talking about romantic love. But for the record, "soulmates" aren't always romantic mates. As another here said, it could be a friend, a sibling, anyone. And you don't often have just one. "True love" is how you define it. It's what your heart tells you. Recently, I've learned of the concept of a "twin flame" which, if I understand correctly, is the romantic version of your soulmate. The one your heart truly belongs to. There are many, many forms of love. And also, as someone mentioned here, your "True love"/soulmate is not a yes man. Love isn't about that. It's about helping you grow and learn and evolve. Sugar coating and yessing is oppressing.
Yes. That is the kind of relationship I am looking for, a twin flame, as well as what I meant by sugar coating. When I said I my peace about wanting love, most of my "love" came from my dad, who was emotionally abusive.
I want to believe in twin flames. I read enough romance novels to sigh at the end and think how nice that would be to happen. I don't believe it works that way, at least not for me. I'm genuinely happy when others get their happy ending and i hope it happens for you. As for me, I spent too much of my life thinking I had that, only for it to explode in my face. Maybe I'll have the real thing someday but it's not a priority for me at this point.
I mean it when i say your twin flame, your true love, your soul mate--they're not a yes man, it's not a romancenovel. I would like to believe such exists and i hope you find yours.

Proud companion of a Gryphon-N, Werewolf-D, Steel Golem, Norse Light Elf-A, Air & Water/Sea Elf Spirit-M, Bird Fairy-Ar, Lion Shifter-Mz, Throne Angel-De, Ice Stag-K, Pegasus-L, Sanguine Vampire-Ke, Barrow Dragon-Mi, Unicorn-An, Owl Familiar-Sc, Avenging Angel-T, Mermaid-Me, Rainbow Dragon-Ag, Raven Familiar-Th, Fairy Godmother-Mia, Snake Familiar-H, Were-Horse-To
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Twin flames are not the fairy tale some people believe, a twin flame relationship is hard work.. there is an element of romance to the concept and reality; however, it is a highly spiritual phenomena. If you're a twin flame it's nothing you get to pick and choose about.
No match is going to be a 'perfect' match if you're looking solely for an ideal. In most cases we have a lot of work to do ourselves before we understand what we truly need vs desire or vs the trends we have fallen into over lifetimes, or within this life. In the case of twin flames they are shed through the process of reunion of many such ideals, you learn of a transcendent kind of love - it in itself isn't romantic love. It is spiritual love. You can have a flourishing romance with a twin, however this is how they are discerned.

A purely passionate, romantic relationship can be found with a soulmate and can be enduring or burn out depending on what is intended for your development. This is what most people are seeking, someone to sweep them off their feet. And this happiness we have many chances at with various partners who resonate.

Finally, 'true love' as a concept, however you define it, isn't synonymous with relationships. Love is complex, spiritual love finds you a sense of emergence at the end of your trials, passionate love is turbulent but often satisfying, these elements can merge but whether they last or not depends on a lot of things.. Any worthwhile connection forces you to grow, rather than catering to your perfect image of what should be.

If we speak of worldly relationships, they are no sure thing.. enjoy what you have while you have it, with whom you have it with. That's kind of the point of anything true. You don't question whether or not you are able to have true love with an entity non-human or otherwise; if you feel that way about them you know it, right? Then there's your answer.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:Twin flames are not the fairy tale some people believe, a twin flame relationship is hard work.. there is an element of romance to the concept and reality; however, it is a highly spiritual phenomena. If you're a twin flame it's nothing you get to pick and choose about.
No match is going to be a 'perfect' match if you're looking solely for an ideal. In most cases we have a lot of work to do ourselves before we understand what we truly need vs desire or vs the trends we have fallen into over lifetimes, or within this life. In the case of twin flames they are shed through the process of reunion of many such ideals, you learn of a transcendent kind of love - it in itself isn't romantic love. It is spiritual love. You can have a flourishing romance with a twin, however this is how they are discerned.

A purely passionate, romantic relationship can be found with a soulmate and can be enduring or burn out depending on what is intended for your development. This is what most people are seeking, someone to sweep them off their feet. And this happiness we have many chances at with various partners who resonate.

Finally, 'true love' as a concept, however you define it, isn't synonymous with relationships. Love is complex, spiritual love finds you a sense of emergence at the end of your trials, passionate love is turbulent but often satisfying, these elements can merge but whether they last or not depends on a lot of things.. Any worthwhile connection forces you to grow, rather than catering to your perfect image of what should be.

If we speak of worldly relationships, they are no sure thing.. enjoy what you have while you have it, with whom you have it with. That's kind of the point of anything true. You don't question whether or not you are able to have true love with an entity non-human or otherwise; if you feel that way about them you know it, right? Then there's your answer.
Yes, a much better explanation than my usual X+Y=Z : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

Rubyluv wrote:
Ty321341! wrote:
Rubyluv wrote: I mean it when i say your twin flame, your true love, your soul mate--they're not a yes man, it's not a romancenovel. I would like to believe such exists and i hope you find yours.
A man was sitting in the African savanne during the night, next to his Guide. He heard a roar coming from the night and asked the Guide:' Is that a lion that roared?' His Guide smiled a funny smile:' No, that was the roar of a panter.' The man asked how he could be sure, the guide just smilled and said:' Because that wasn't a lions' roar. When you hear a lion roar, you will know.' The man didn't really understand it, but was fine with the answer. When he went to his tent, he heard another roar... he asked the guide again:' Was that a lions' roar?' The Guide shook his head and they went to bed. That morning the man woke up and heard a roar that went over the Savanne. He smiled, because he knew that a lion roared. He felt it in his heart, he felt it in his body. He knew... he just knew, without the need to ask his Guide.

When you will hear the Lion roar, you will just know. Nobody can tell you how you distinguish a jaguar or a panter or even a tiger from a lions' roar. It's just something you will know on the moment itself.

I have heard a tiger roar ( my ex), I have heard a panter roar ( my other ex)... and I was thinking that I have heard a lion roar, but I was wrong. Because when my brother was sitting in my living room, telling about his relationship with his current girlfriend... I heard the lion roar through his story and his words. He found her... and I just know. I just know that he heard a lions roar as where I've only heard other big cats roar.

Does that mean a roar from a tiger can't become a lion's roar? I don't think so... because my brother broke up with his current girlfriend once... but they came back together. And he still told me when he met his girlfriend for the first time; He said: Yes... just yes. But he knew. ( Although you don't hear him saying he met his soulmate, that would be way to sausy for a guy like him to say).

So I know, somewhere out there is my Prince Charming. I've <<Removed by Mod>> up... I still hate my exes... but that hate will dissapear someday... Because I've lost them and they let me go, so my Prince Charming will be able to walk into my life and take me to his castle. It probably wouldn't be a castle though but you get what I'm telling you.

I honestly think, that because we are asking and searching... we will find the one that we're searching for. (Probably on the moment you never thought... because love comes unexpected.) You only search for something you know that is missing.

And true love doesn't need to be a soulmate or a marriage partner. I love my halfbrother and halfsister unconditionally, whatever is done to us, whatever they do... (even if my brother forgets to text me or call for a half year, I still love him). And it's not like I'm ever going to marry my brother or sister... it's just... if all stars would fall out of the sky, if the moon would stop shining, if the day turns as dark as the night, I would still be happy if they would still be next to me... we would form our own world, a small world... but happy. If the apocalypse comes, and all people turn into zombies, I would put those two ( with my brothers girlfriend, and a guy I just randomly chose for my young sister) in a rocket and let them fly off to Kepler 483B. I would probaly stay and keep the Earth a safe place for them to return some day. Going all hero-like en killing zombies :p but you get the point. And it's not like I've ever had the thouhgt that I would love them that much. It came unexpected.

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
Zodiac:

I consider my psy vamp my love since we've loved each other in the past, idk it was describable. Whenever I tried to reject being around her I somehow was pulled closer despite everything. Idk, I'm not for sure on my love situation, but I know for sure she's the best lover/friend I've ever had.

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
Minimoon
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: ?
If I could be anything, I would be...: live aslong as i wan
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Katara
Zodiac:

If theres a connection there, go for it.

Return to “Living Entities”