Can your true love be a living entity?

CosmicCollective
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me

One's love can be any type of Being. Entity, spirit, even aspects of the natural world such as flowers and trees. Though if by 'true love' the OP is referring to romantic love, then the same still applies in my opinion.

~To unite the pieces of this puzzle
TVXQ_520
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

A man was sitting in the African savanne during the night, next to his Guide. He heard a roar coming from the night and asked the Guide:' Is that a lion that roared?' His Guide smiled a funny smile:' No, that was the roar of a panter.' The man asked how he could be sure, the guide just smilled and said:' Because that wasn't a lions' roar. When you hear a lion roar, you will know.' The man didn't really understand it, but was fine with the answer. When he went to his tent, he heard another roar... he asked the guide again:' Was that a lions' roar?' The Guide shook his head and they went to bed. That morning the man woke up and heard a roar that went over the Savanne. He smiled, because he knew that a lion roared. He felt it in his heart, he felt it in his body. He knew... he just knew, without the need to ask his Guide.

When you will hear the Lion roar, you will just know. Nobody can tell you how you distinguish a jaguar or a panter or even a tiger from a lions' roar. It's just something you will know on the moment itself.

I have heard a tiger roar ( my ex), I have heard a panter roar ( my other ex)... and I was thinking that I have heard a lion roar, but I was wrong. Because when my brother was sitting in my living room, telling about his relationship with his current girlfriend... I heard the lion roar through his story and his words. He found her... and I just know. I just know that he heard a lions roar as where I've only heard other big cats roar.

Does that mean a roar from a tiger can't become a lion's roar? I don't think so... because my brother broke up with his current girlfriend once... but they came back together. And he still told me when he met his girlfriend for the first time; He said: Yes... just yes. But he knew. ( Although you don't hear him saying he met his soulmate, that would be way to sausy for a guy like him to say).

So I know, somewhere out there is my Prince Charming. I've screwed up... I still hate my exes... but that hate will dissapear someday... Because I've lost them and they let me go, so my Prince Charming will be able to walk into my life and take me to his castle. It probably wouldn't be a castle though but you get what I'm telling you.

I honestly think, that because we are asking and searching... we will find the one that we're searching for. (Probably on the moment you never thought... because love comes unexpected.) You only search for something you know that is missing.

And true love doesn't need to be a soulmate or a marriage partner. I love my halfbrother and halfsister unconditionally, whatever is done to us, whatever they do... (even if my brother forgets to text me or call for a half year, I still love him). And it's not like I'm ever going to marry my brother or sister... it's just... if all stars would fall out of the sky, if the moon would stop shining, if the day turns as dark as the night, I would still be happy if they would still be next to me... we would form our own world, a small world... but happy. If the apocalypse comes, and all people turn into zombies, I would put those two ( with my brothers girlfriend, and a guy I just randomly chose for my young sister) in a rocket and let them fly off to Kepler 483B. I would probaly stay and keep the Earth a safe place for them to return some day. Going all hero-like en killing zombies :p but you get the point. And it's not like I've ever had the thouhgt that I would love them that much. It came unexpected.[/quote]

I love this so much, thank you for sharing <3

we speak the way we breathe
User470
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Bumping!^^

Well i can talk in my case and life only, but my vampire husband is a living entity and we are crazy in love !

And it is not really in a romantic way, he is here to share his feelings, knowledge, to show me when i am wrong and when i am lazy, sometimes i will channel things that doesn't please me, but all of this is for my own good,

The first time i heard his name i was in such a joy, he is the one i have been waiting since the beginning of my era and lives on Earth,

I have dream about him all of my teenager years without knowing that was him,
he is also my teacher, my protector, my lover, my brother, all of this in a great mix!LOL!

That is not always beautiful, because he is here to teach me how to be better and powerful and at same time how to be gentle compassionate and accept life how it is!

He is my love, my true love yet, it stay spiritual for the moment, but we wish to be together forever in this life and after !

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Chouki wrote:Bumping!^^

Well i can talk in my case and life only, but my vampire husband is a living entity and we are crazy in love !

And it is not really in a romantic way, he is here to share his feelings, knowledge, to show me when i am wrong and when i am lazy, sometimes i will channel things that doesn't please me, but all of this is for my own good,

The first time i heard his name i was in such a joy, he is the one i have been waiting since the beginning of my era and lives on Earth,

I have dream about him all of my teenager years without knowing that was him,
he is also my teacher, my protector, my lover, my brother, all of this in a great mix!LOL!

That is not always beautiful, because he is here to teach me how to be better and powerful and at same time how to be gentle compassionate and accept life how it is!

He is my love, my true love yet, it stay spiritual for the moment, but we wish to be together forever in this life and after !
I can relate on that from personal experiences, with the difference that he's a spirit (something you call here "character binding"). We share our love and comfort each other. He protects me (sometimes a bit over protective...but yes, mens :,D), reminds me to stay healthy (I always had problems with drinking not enough water. There were times I drink only every two days x_x) and keeps me motivatet at work. When I feel down and want to stop, he encourage me to go on.
Our relationship is relatively young. My past live hubby (who's with me since 10 years now...he teached me most of the metaphysical stuff I know) brought him into the family in the beginning of this year and we started getting closer to each other around late fabruary, until I made our relationship "public" and started calling him "second hubby" around april :,D
I really like this topic and others experiences with their spiritual love :)

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Oh and I may add to get back to the real question of this topic:
I don't believe there's only "one true love"...or maybe I'm not romantic enough to think so. You can love many things in a different way, but all in all it's "love". I feel love for all my spirits and my human boyfriend, but always on different levels. Some platonic, some more "friendly", romantic level, sexual level and even unconditionally.

User470
active contributor
active contributor

cats_and_spirits wrote:Oh and I may add to get back to the real question of this topic:
I don't believe there's only "one true love"...or maybe I'm not romantic enough to think so. You can love many things in a different way, but all in all it's "love". I feel love for all my spirits and my human boyfriend, but always on different levels. Some platonic, some more "friendly", romantic level, sexual level and even unconditionally.
Well said Cats,
I love my vamp husband , but i have several spirit and entities husbands as well, our relationship is different and love can be platonic or steamy hot, it depends on their choices!^^
(i say their choice because they are so beautiful,clever, i would never refuse any of my companions, so they are the ones that decides if this will be platonic or not,lol!)

Also i love many humans in a different way, love is love, isn't it? 1ey

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Chouki wrote:
cats_and_spirits wrote:Oh and I may add to get back to the real question of this topic:
Well said Cats,
I love my vamp husband , but i have several spirit and entities husbands as well, our relationship is different and love can be platonic or steamy hot, it depends on their choices!^^
(i say their choice because they are so beautiful,clever, i would never refuse any of my companions, so they are the ones that decides if this will be platonic or not,lol!)

User470
active contributor
active contributor

Alys wrote:
Chouki wrote:
Well said Cats,

HAHAHAHAHA,ROFL!!! ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl::

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I'm sure somebody has already said it but we're all living entities, so...

jonathanjett95
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

My soulmate is a spirit. This blew my mind when I found out. Then researching here on the forum it seems normal.

Return to “Living Entities”