Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Iele
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Mondas
Zodiac:

My eternal wife and eternal mate is my true love. She is a living entity, but immortal.
When she found me in this life it literally blew me away. It was like an instant emotional overload.
Unless you experience it, words cannot express what it's like. I have never felt such complete and utter love for anyone or anything else and I have never felt so loved in return. Nothing else comes close.
She tells me that this will be my last life in this place and she has the power to take me back to her realm so that our real life together can begin.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I think it's interesting that mostly male members here speak of "one true love", while most (not all, of course) female members share their love. That's a really interesting aspect. If this has something to do with "motherly love", or something similar? All in all it's the women, who have carry out and love, often more than one child. Or because women tend to be "more emotional"?..

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

cats_and_spirits wrote:I think it's interesting that mostly male members here speak of "one true love", while most (not all, of course) female members share their love. That's a really interesting aspect. If this has something to do with "motherly love", or something similar? All in all it's the women, who have carry out and love, often more than one child. Or because women tend to be "more emotional"?..
I wonder also about how everyone's age shakes out. Because I tend to assume people who share are older, but that's just me assuming. :)

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

Alys wrote:
cats_and_spirits wrote:I think it's interesting that mostly male members here speak of "one true love", while most (not all, of course) female members share their love. That's a really interesting aspect. If this has something to do with "motherly love", or something similar? All in all it's the women, who have carry out and love, often more than one child. Or because women tend to be "more emotional"?..
I wonder also about how everyone's age shakes out. Because I tend to assume people who share are older, but that's just me assuming. :)
Probably. I can just speak from me, but I'm not that old. I'm in my 20's, so...not really old yet :,D
I would've assumed the opposite. That younger tendent to share their love, because maybe they want to "experiment" and experience differnt kinds of love-energy/orgon-energy. I think that's the reason why I have my little harem...:,D I really like how their energies just differ from each other. Even within species their energies are very different from every being.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

See, when I was in my twenties I still thought I could find everything I needed in one person, and I've just kind of come to see with time that that isn't the case.

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

Alys wrote:
I honestly don't think it has to do anything with gender, because there has been seriously swifting these last decades. IMO, it has more to do with your personalities type. The few people I have encountered on a website and are INFJ's like me, they are the best friends I could dream of, and we are all in the same boat about: there is one true love out there for us. But we are of the same generation, and there is a difference even in the same personality types.

So it's just not that easy as saying:' It's age, it's gender, it's personality. It's a combination of many things that make a person who he/she is. How did you grew up, where were you born, could you relate on others to take care of you? Did you have a mom and a dad, where they together, how was their relationship? What's your religion, was it safe to believe? Did you grew up in warzone or in the safety of your country. Did you encounter thinks you could call true love, and what is that in your opinion? IMO: true love is the thing that my mom has with my stephdad, the love between my grandparents, and although I don't even know a thing about Ash & Magnolia's relationship, the signature of Ash and the story from Mags taken care of in that haunted basement by Ash, totally makes me think they have true love as well.

So, IMO: the true love: taking care of each other, loving each other, being able to trust each other. I would totally say I feel true love for my sibblings.
But if we are talking about the One, in my opinion, that's the love for my sibblings combined with the love between my mother and stephdad, that combined with understanding each other perfectly, and live happily together in our own Neverland, but still in this world. If we don't decide to fly of to the seventh heaven :p

But that's my opinion, and I'm sure there are many people in this world who don't believe my fairy-tale. But the reason why I think why I think this, has to do with more than just my gender or my age or my personality. It's the combination of my personality, my gender, my age, my experiences, my growning-up, my examples, my favorite interests ( because yes, I totally love Twilight and I read a Thousand of crazy romance stories), the people I live with or encounter.

But if you think it could be, of course it could be. But the only one who can be sure about that, is totally only you. We can say our opinion about it, but we have different opinions, because not everyone has had the same experiences. But I'm not sure if you're asking a living entity that you have met already, could be you true love, or you just wondering about someone you haven't met before.
If you already met, I'm more inclined to say: it's probably not it. Because if it's it, you shouldn't be asking anymore.

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

Fireshadow wrote:
Alys wrote:
I honestly don't think it has to do anything with gender, because there has been seriously swifting these last decades. IMO, it has more to do with your personalities type. The few people I have encountered on a website and are INFJ's like me, they are the best friends I could dream of, and we are all in the same boat about: there is one true love out there for us. But we are of the same generation, and there is a difference even in the same personality types.

So it's just not that easy as saying:' It's age, it's gender, it's personality. It's a combination of many things that make a person who he/she is. How did you grew up, where were you born, could you relate on others to take care of you? Did you have a mom and a dad, where they together, how was their relationship? What's your religion, was it safe to believe? Did you grew up in warzone or in the safety of your country. Did you encounter thinks you could call true love, and what is that in your opinion? IMO: true love is the thing that my mom has with my stephdad, the love between my grandparents, and although I don't even know a thing about Ash & Magnolia's relationship, the signature of Ash and the story from Mags taken care of in that haunted basement by Ash, totally makes me think they have true love as well.

So, IMO: the true love: taking care of each other, loving each other, being able to trust each other. I would totally say I feel true love for my sibblings.
But if we are talking about the One, in my opinion, that's the love for my sibblings combined with the love between my mother and stephdad, that combined with understanding each other perfectly, and live happily together in our own Neverland, but still in this world. If we don't decide to fly of to the seventh heaven :p

But that's my opinion, and I'm sure there are many people in this world who don't believe my fairy-tale. But the reason why I think why I think this, has to do with more than just my gender or my age or my personality. It's the combination of my personality, my gender, my age, my experiences, my growning-up, my examples, my favorite interests ( because yes, I totally love Twilight and I read a Thousand of crazy romance stories), the people I live with or encounter.

But if you think it could be, of course it could be. But the only one who can be sure about that, is totally only you. We can say our opinion about it, but we have different opinions, because not everyone has had the same experiences. But I'm not sure if you're asking a living entity that you have met already, could be you true love, or you just wondering about someone you haven't met before.
If you already met, I'm more inclined to say: it's probably not it. Because if it's it, you shouldn't be asking anymore.
I think you missed the point, what Alys and I were trying to talk about :) It wasn't about the question "what is true love", but "who tends to love multiple beings at once and why", because for me it seems like, from the previous posts, that women tend to share their love and man tend to look for the "only one" to love.

Of course, it has alot to do with the personal backstory and personality, but this gender-stuff was just something that I noticed in this and other threads.
And yes, I like romantic stories, too :,D (don't blame me! I like to see happy couples. It makes me really happy.) I even have spirits, who found their "one true love" and stay together after they passed, even I have...a preffered lover, but in my life before this one I had another one, so...I think this "one true love" thing works more on the spirit-level than on the soul level.

I personally wouldn't define "true love" as "taking care of each other, loving each other, being able to trust each other".
For me, or how I would define as "true love", would be almost...hurtful. Like you love someone so dearly, you would like to spend every second of your life on their side and never want to leave them, making them happy, protecting them, helping them, whenever you can, along with the desire to become one, to not exist anymore in a physical sense, but exist together as one (if this makes sense...I'm not good with words :,D). At least this is how I feel for this "preffered spirit lover".
This is what I personally would call "true love".
What you described is (at least for me) a "normal" love between beings (no matter if siblings, parents, partners) or more like... the basics of a good relationship :) and this is why I said, that you can share the love and it's not "the only one true love". I love some spirits on a very deep and intimate level, but on the other hand I love my other spirits, too. Not as deep as the others, but I still love them. This is why I think the term "true love" don't fit in this context with relationships, because there will be always be more than one thing you love at the same time.

(hehe, I'm an INTJ...I never met another INTJ and I always overthink emotional stuff and relationships... this is why I have problems to feel feelings at all. I think to much, like my hubby tends to say :,D)

But your view on this topic was really interesting to read, thank you for the input :) 1ht

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

cats_and_spirits wrote:
I think you missed the point, what Alys and I were trying to talk about :) It wasn't about the question "what is true love", but "who tends to love multiple beings at once and why", because for me it seems like, from the previous posts, that women tend to share their love and man tend to look for the "only one" to love.

Of course, it has alot to do with the personal backstory and personality, but this gender-stuff was just something that I noticed in this and other threads.
And yes, I like romantic stories, too :,D (don't blame me! I like to see happy couples. It makes me really happy.) I even have spirits, who found their "one true love" and stay together after they passed, even I have...a preffered lover, but in my life before this one I had another one, so...I think this "one true love" thing works more on the spirit-level than on the soul level.

I personally wouldn't define "true love" as "taking care of each other, loving each other, being able to trust each other".
For me, or how I would define as "true love", would be almost...hurtful. Like you love someone so dearly, you would like to spend every second of your life on their side and never want to leave them, making them happy, protecting them, helping them, whenever you can, along with the desire to become one, to not exist anymore in a physical sense, but exist together as one (if this makes sense...I'm not good with words :,D). At least this is how I feel for this "preffered spirit lover".
This is what I personally would call "true love".
What you described is (at least for me) a "normal" love between beings (no matter if siblings, parents, partners) or more like... the basics of a good relationship :) and this is why I said, that you can share the love and it's not "the only one true love". I love some spirits on a very deep and intimate level, but on the other hand I love my other spirits, too. Not as deep as the others, but I still love them. This is why I think the term "true love" don't fit in this context with relationships, because there will be always be more than one thing you love at the same time.

(hehe, I'm an INTJ...I never met another INTJ and I always overthink emotional stuff and relationships... this is why I have problems to feel feelings at all. I think to much, like my hubby tends to say :,D)

But your view on this topic was really interesting to read, thank you for the input :) 1ht
I think we are totally talking about the same thing, but there is occuring miscommunication. ;-) Even in my mothertongue I totally have problems with trying to get to the point from what I am saying :p What's I'm trying to say is: ' who tends to love multiple beings at once and why', is not something you could just answer with a man or a woman, a child, a teenager, an adolescent or an elderly person. Many people can tend to love multuple beings at once, because they have .... all those things combined like gender, personality, experiences, what makes them able to do it. The reason you may think it's has to do with gender, is maybe because man aren't so much on this forum to talk about it ;-) or the other way around, maybe most woman who tend to look for the only one, aren't here to share it with us XD

So, after a long thinking,- ( and deleting a whole comment because it would become to long as well) I came with an answer. It's my believe we know it somewhere, deep inside us. It's like Once Upon a Time right, I'll Always find you. But in my opinion, ' The One' you're talking about doesn't necessarly mean the One you will marry. And that's it. Example: Castor & Pollux. They are each other ' One' right, by your definition ( One I share as well) but they are twin brothers. Of course they will not marry, so that's maybe why they tend to share their love, when, let's use OUAT, Rumplestiltskin & Belle are each other ' One'.
So if you can't marry your Yang of your Yin, you will enjoy your other half, and you'll be looking for a marriage partner as well. But if you can marry your Yang from your Yin, why even bother to look for something else than the One and Only?

Oh, I've already encountered some INTJ's via a datingsite, especially for MBTI-types. I'm totally making friends though, so typical.

Well, you're welcome, it's an interesting topic none the less ;-)

PS: maybe I'm totally the wrong one to explain 'The One' to anyone, as I'm pretty sure to know my sibblings from past lives. And I would totally say, not even death will break us apart. Even if they don't believe in religion, I'll make them totally swear to meet each other in our next life as well ;)

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.

Return to “Living Entities”