Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I recently purchased a bronwyn angel from creepy hollows, because they seemed like a nice spirit to add to my spirit family. So what can I expect in the beginning, and once we get acquainted too?

SPIRIT FAMILY
1 Thunderbird, 1 Blackwood Stag, 1 Bronwyn Angel, 1 High Elf, 2 Mindi, 4 Abis, 1 Woodland Elf, 1 Familiar, 1 Forest Troll, 1 Treefolk Spirit, 1 Nympho, 1 Pegasus, 2 Galactic Living Entities, 1 Astral Twin Living Entity
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Kind of hard to say until your angel gets to you and you experience it for yourself yah know? But my bronwyn has a nice calming energy. Kinda like that best friend you can cuddle up with and tell all your problems to. He also helps me with my creativity :) I'm more active with my passions and talents then I've ever been and it's really nice because I'm confident in them now. There's a lot of things you'll experience just don't second guess yourself when you do and take things for what they are. Very good choice in spirit :)

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Goofy_newt
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
Zodiac:

AriesStarChild_ wrote:Kind of hard to say until your angel gets to you and you experience it for yourself yah know? But my bronwyn has a nice calming energy. Kinda like that best friend you can cuddle up with and tell all your problems to. He also helps me with my creativity :) I'm more active with my passions and talents then I've ever been and it's really nice because I'm confident in them now. There's a lot of things you'll experience just don't second guess yourself when you do and take things for what they are. Very good choice in spirit :)
Yeah I understand, I know everyones experiences are different but I was just curious to see what other people's angels were like. I'm gonna need to work on not second guessing things that happen though.

SPIRIT FAMILY
1 Thunderbird, 1 Blackwood Stag, 1 Bronwyn Angel, 1 High Elf, 2 Mindi, 4 Abis, 1 Woodland Elf, 1 Familiar, 1 Forest Troll, 1 Treefolk Spirit, 1 Nympho, 1 Pegasus, 2 Galactic Living Entities, 1 Astral Twin Living Entity
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

AriesStarChild_ wrote:Kind of hard to say until your angel gets to you and you experience it for yourself yah know? But my bronwyn has a nice calming energy. Kinda like that best friend you can cuddle up with and tell all your problems to. He also helps me with my creativity :) I'm more active with my passions and talents then I've ever been and it's really nice because I'm confident in them now. There's a lot of things you'll experience just don't second guess yourself when you do and take things for what they are. Very good choice in spirit :)
My experience has been very similar to this. I get the sense he likes to laugh. Even though we are always doing things that relate to calm and creative type stuff, when I get a visual we are both kind of (but not exactly) in martial arts attire. My wandering warrior default that I wear in the astral. He dresses the same but all in white. Instead of boots or gloves, his feet and hands are just wrapped a bit, like for training.

Anything to do with the arts is a good wavelength to meet him on for me.

sandalwood
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I gifted my sister a bronwyn years ago. She said, sometimes she hears a voice called for her name. For example; she's sleeping, then she heard someone calls her name and she woke up, it's because she needed to wake up. She hears someone calling her name only when its needed, or when her attention is needed.

There can be miracles, When you believe..
Though hope is frail, Its hard to kill.
Who knows what miracles, You can achieve...
When you believe somehow you will, You will when you believe. :dancing:

Return to “Angels”