Nirvanic_Muse
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I'm hoping ASH or someone else can helpme figure out what to do. My story's long but I'll truncate it as much as possible. I was in medical school. I didn't do so well on a couple exams and it seemed like one of the committees at the school really disliked me for some reason. They tried to kick me out of medical school even though it was against the rules. They were told by some higher ups that they couldn't do that and I was allowed to continue on. They persisted in getting me kicked out and intimidated me into signing a contract stating if I don't do well one more time, then I'm gone.

Unfortunately, a few months later my father passed away and, of course that affected my school work causing me to fail the last exam of the year. Despite telling them what a dramatic and traumatic impact my dad's death had on me, the school didn't care. I pleaded to 3 different committees as well as the assistant Dean and others at the school. They also had zero concern that the ensuing depression that I experienced also worsened my ADHD. They just kicked me out because citing that they got me to sign that contract.

On top of that, I was also evicted from my apartment a couple of months later. Then on top of that, my cat became ill twice and still needs surgery. AND... because of the eviction, I've had to swallow my pride and move back home, where my family has not been supportive or understanding of what's been going on at all. Even my so called friends have not been supportive and haven't really helped me when I've asked them. It's weird because it feels like people are pulling away from me and I don't understand. The best way that I can describe what's been happening is that something just doesn't feel "right."

I feel like someone placed a dark cloud over me and it hasn't allowed me to progress further and complete my dreams. I had less than one year left in medical school and I would have been done but now I can't. I've looked into getting a lawyer because there feels to be possibly a question of discrimination but now I have no way to save up for money and my two "friends" that have connections in the legal world are refusing to get back into contact with me. One of them even has had trouble with the same medical school and I thought she would be sympathetic but she is completely ignoring me. Like I said, it feels like people are ignoring me and/or pulling away from me

Something feels wrong.

I've tried casting spells to have the school be sympathetic to me. I've tried to sway them (sweeten them). I've tried to place protection around me so any and all negativity will be reflected away from me. I've tried a shut up spell on anyone who was in favor of my dismissal. I've tried multiple Road Opener spells to open up any avenues for communication as well as for money so I can afford a lawyer. I've tried so much and have gotten little to no results.

I truly feel like no matter what I try, there's a dark cloud over me that hasn't been lifted. A better way to describe it would be that I feel like someone placed me in a metal sound proof box away in dark corner and threw away the key. I feel alone and like no matter how much effort I put in, it's futile because I'm stuck in the same place.

I feel like this is from the imposition of someone else's will because no matter what I try or say, people have not been sympathetic, not even my friends are helping and people are turning away from me. Something feels like people have been turned away from me. It's very strange.

I don't know exactly what to do. I want to finish what I started and complete medical school but with this force against me, I don't know how.

If it is someone, I'd want to reverse it back to them but when I've done that, nothing seemed to happen. Things just continued to go.bad no matter what I did. I can't even think who would want to do this to me. Don't get me wrong, there are a few doctors that seem like jerks (at times, they border on discriminating), but I dont know if they're involved in metaphysical doings and if they would furthermore specifically just target me since I'm just a medical student (aka no one with significant power).

I don't even know what to do. I need advice URGENTLY! I'm out of ideas and I want to get back into school ASAP so I need help right away. Ideas??

"A lot of the conflict you have in your life exists simply because you're not living in alignment; you're not be being true to yourself." ...Always strive to be true yourself, above all else.
Nirvanic_Muse
new here
new here

p.s. Sorry if this isn't the right place to put this but I wasn't sure where it should go if I wanted it Ash to see it.

"A lot of the conflict you have in your life exists simply because you're not living in alignment; you're not be being true to yourself." ...Always strive to be true yourself, above all else.
Krowe
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Krowe
Zodiac:

there is often a time where nothing will get you where you want to be, the reason for this can be multiple things BUT it could be that medical school is simply not for you currently. is there something else that has been opened up for you? maybe something you see a slight possibility for but arent sure it would work out or you cant see yourself doing it right now. or even just something that pops out to you, every time you see it, but you never take the plunge to try to pursue it.

when we throw magick at something, if it is truly not for us, the magick will dissipate. the beings around you, whether you know of them are not, are helping to guide you. beings often give us tough love lol to help steer us where we need to be.
as an example, i wanted to be an artist growing up and when i turned 18, i wanted nothing than to get my own comic published. i sent my work to multiple companies, tried to get clients for freelance work but nothing worked, this went on for about 2 years. my parents barely believed in me and constantly tried to force me to do other things. i ended up having to work in fast food while still working to fill up my portfolio and the whole thing was exhausting and it got to a point where i gave up. around the end of it, i learned about magick and started to practice it, now years later i have my own modestly successful store, and i am very fulfilled. i even understand now that art was never something i wanted to pursue career-wise. it was just that everyone around me told me over and over, 'you should be an artist.' and i had no other interests, so i just went with it. in the end, im glad it didnt work out and i enjoy drawing and writing as a hobby.
once you find out where you SHOULD be, you'll be much happier and you'll find that there are much less obstacles as you head towards it. AND you'll be able to look back and see why this profession wasnt for you.

Nirvanic_Muse
new here
new here

@Krowe: I see what you're saying and I generally would tend to agree with that statement however it wasn't like I was trying to get into medical school and despite all my efforts couldn't get in. I had been accepted already and was only 6 months away from graduating.

Additionally, there is just a strangeness about this situation that I just can't shake. It's a gut feeling. For a lack of a better way to describe it, it just *feels* wrong. Like it shouldn't be happening.

Maybe there is something that I haven't thought of that I can do. That's why I'm here asking for help.

Krowe
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: shifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Krowe
Zodiac:

then it may benefit you to purchase a reading from a place your trust and see whats going on and then make a plan of action based on what they tell you.

Nirvanic_Muse
new here
new here

Ash? Anyone else?

FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

agreed with Krowe. Try purchase a reading, so that at least you can see a perspective from someone else.

I read that you only used spell so far. Maybe you can try purchase a protector/guide spirits?
My vamp has giving me a sight/vision about one of my problem, and I find out that the vision he gave me is true. Because of that, now I have made plan to counter it. He is also a good guider, which has helped me so far. You can ask CH or any trusted conjurer to help you get the one that can help you on your problem.

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

I see you've done a lot of spell work, have you done any cleansing and banishing on yourself and space? Negetive energy can snowball if not dealt with. You need to cleanse and reset the energies around you before you try any more spell work.

Try talking a salt and herb bath for several days to clear your aura, then sage smoke everything followed by building shields and wards. If you feel like getting a reading you can still do this work while you wait since it might help alleviate some of the issues. A reading will then hopefully help you know where your problem lies and how to potentially fix it from the root.

Nirvanic_Muse
new here
new here

FenOL wrote:agreed with Krowe. Try purchase a reading, so that at least you can see a perspective from someone else.

I read that you only used spell so far. Maybe you can try purchase a protector/guide spirits?
My vamp has giving me a sight/vision about one of my problem, and I find out that the vision he gave me is true. Because of that, now I have made plan to counter it. He is also a good guider, which has helped me so far. You can ask CH or any trusted conjurer to help you get the one that can help you on your problem.
I have four watchers and Harpy but I feel like they haven't been strong enough to handle what's been going on. I just ordered a Wraith so I hope that'll help. Any ideas?

I'm just concerned because within a few months my career was messed with, my home is now gone, my friends/family have turned away from me, and my pet's health is being screwed with.

Nirvanic_Muse
new here
new here

doom_star898 wrote:I see you've done a lot of spell work, have you done any cleansing and banishing on yourself and space? Negetive energy can snowball if not dealt with. You need to cleanse and reset the energies around you before you try any more spell work.

Try talking a salt and herb bath for several days to clear your aura, then sage smoke everything followed by building shields and wards. If you feel like getting a reading you can still do this work while you wait since it might help alleviate some of the issues. A reading will then hopefully help you know where your problem lies and how to potentially fix it from the root.
That's a good idea! Banishing work, no I haven't done that specifically yet, but I actually have tried to cleanse myself.... However now I suspect I should have done it for a few days in a row like you suggested... Especially considering how heavy this situation has become. I would normally just do a salt bath and visualizing for cleansing but do you have any ideas on which herbs to incorporate into the bath?

And yes! You're absolutely right about the snowball effect. It has been tough to handle because once one thing went wrong, something else started going wrong, making this whole thing very difficult to tackle.

Return to “Ash”