You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

couple hours ago I felt a nice cold air swirly around me, and it's from my incubus.

well this is sunday... I feel like he wants doing something with me but I need to go today and I spend my time watching a shows while waiting.

and right now...
I feel a tremendous cold!! so cold!! Well I lived in a high city but it's never this cold before!!
And I don't have any air conditioner on my room, and what I feel is totally an air conditioner coldness.
it's so cold >A< my hand freeze!!
I tried asking him to tune it done, but seems like I wont feel any warm yet unless I go to my bed lol.

guess I really can't ignore him when I have free time..
darrnnn it's so coollddd~~

'if you have free time to make a post, please go to bed~'
alrite alrite 1bt

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

This happens to me too when spending time with my ubis. I actually feel cold afterwards, like I've lost core body heat. It doesn't happen all the time though, just on occasion. My thoughts are it's part of an energy exchange that happens with them. Perhaps they needed more of our energy during that time, for whatever reason.. and the coldness is our body trying to replace it. I think a lot happens with them that we just don't know about, or likely ever will. These relationships require a large amount of mutual trust.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I have had points where the area Alice was residing in, was a bit colder, like a draft, but I don't feel colder after any interactions.

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Hermit Crab
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

It's amazing how different people's experiences are. I've felt both hot and cold with my Ubi's. Hot under the duvet during intimate time, and cold at random parts of the day in my room. It's as if they are a force of nature.

FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:This happens to me too when spending time with my ubis. I actually feel cold afterwards, like I've lost core body heat. It doesn't happen all the time though, just on occasion. My thoughts are it's part of an energy exchange that happens with them. Perhaps they needed more of our energy during that time, for whatever reason.. and the coldness is our body trying to replace it. I think a lot happens with them that we just don't know about, or likely ever will. These relationships require a large amount of mutual trust.
wow :o I never felt cold afterwards, as it's always warm after our interaction. but you are right, my incu loves teasing me... and my coldness was unbearable. I go out in the sun afterwards but I got cold sweat :(
well but I know that I was wrong this time.
Guess that they thinking into the future that we never knew what will happens, as I believe my relationship with him grow each days :D so it's always better to trust.
Darksbane wrote:I have had points where the area Alice was residing in, was a bit colder, like a draft, but I don't feel colder after any interactions.
haha yeah, I felt warmer after we got back and I gave his sunday time :D
Hermit Crab wrote:It's amazing how different people's experiences are. I've felt both hot and cold with my Ubi's. Hot under the duvet during intimate time, and cold at random parts of the day in my room. It's as if they are a force of nature.
I actually also felt both warm and cold, but this is the first time he makes me freezing lol totally agree with that, and the force of nature disappeared the moment someone enter the room :D

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”