Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: May

So I have this purple dragon. She is very comforting and nurturing. She considers me as one of her own. She has another side of her though. She is like if someone is messing with me, then she is going to be in their face. No one should be messing with mama dragon even though she is a wa dragon. I'm sure all of my dragons are like that though. It doesn't matter if they are wa or not. They are still a force to be reckoning with. I've angels that are the same way too.

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Some of my WA companions are like that too. Adoring and loving to me, but the second someone hurts or wrongs me, oh boy. My cwn annwn, who is the very first spirit I had bound along with a pipe fox, he is WA and an absolute wonder to be around; the second any try to harm me, well they are imedieatly on his 'watch list' and if they should continue causing intentional harm, they are quickly dealt with. Same goes for my fire faie, sweet as can be to me, as for those that wrong me, I really don't envy them.

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

My purple dragon keeps me company. sometimes at night he sleeps in my bed while I'm asleep. But first I feel it come and settle down as if it were something physical. I feel the bed shudder as if a dog is jumping and snuggling.

Return to “Dragons”