Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

For the Halloween ritual I am going to review it is not necessary to have tool but if you have some spare quartz you can imbue the quartz for ongoing usage throughout the year.

This is a reworking of a Victorian ritual which originally centered around the power to find one's true love. Instead we reworked it to be about accepting love within one's self and accepting spiritual power.

We recommend you start this around 7pm (evening) - your local time. Even when you finish the reciting of the ritual the effect of the ritual will continue for up to several hours afterwards.

If you are going to use quartz to imbue during the ritual it would be best of the quartz could be outside. If that is not possible a window is fine. If you are going to leave your quartz outside make sure it is somewhere it will not be taken away (birds, raccoons, squirrels - you'd be surprised).

The energy imbued in the quartz becomes a median-level energy that sparks the appreciation and connection with your inner spirit and drives you to acknowledging your own power before looking outside for help.

For those who want to use the original Victorian ritual it was a long-held rumor that by looking into a mirrored glass/surface on Hallow's Eve you would see the face of your true love. So young women would cast mirrors with spells to get a peek at who their true love would be. This is the original spell which you were to recite hourly starting at ten o'clock until just after midnight.

Hallow's Eve you bring to me,
The sight of my true love,
Through mirror cast I see them now,
In all glory this night shall allow

The reworking of this spell is focused on the acceptance of your own power, your own self-love, and your own bond with the spiritual world.

Hallow's Eve you bring to me,
The power within I hold,
Through veil of night, through veil of power,
Sights of spirits I behold

My grace divine in birth was given,
My grace shall be my rock,
Through lunar blessing I see myself,
The path to spiritual wisdom unlocked

You should repeat this three times within an hour and if you want to imbue quartz for use throughout the year you should hold it in your hands as you recite.

Every time you recite you should feel another level of power rush through you. By the third time you should be able to feel the vibration of the energy within you and extended to the quartz if you have opted to do so.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Sia Morphia
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Sia Agatha

Excellent, I will definitely be using the reworked one! Thank you :)

xXTsukiNoOokamiXx
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Okami Yokai (maybe)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ōkami
Zodiac:

I am most definitely doing this. 2wk

Spirits: 23
Entities: 11
Immortals: 2
"Stop comparing yourself to others. Your accomplishments or lack thereof matter not. No one else can be you. So long as you remain proud of yourself you will attract opportunities and success. Be proud!" -Okami yokai Katsu.
Rubyluv
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gryphon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rubyluv
Zodiac:

So doing this too. One question. Does the mirror matter? Because of my living situation, it might make more sense for me to run to one of our two bathrooms, both for privacy and depending who in my house is where. The quartz is no problem.

Proud companion of a Gryphon-N, Werewolf-D, Steel Golem, Norse Light Elf-A, Air & Water/Sea Elf Spirit-M, Bird Fairy-Ar, Lion Shifter-Mz, Throne Angel-De, Ice Stag-K, Pegasus-L, Sanguine Vampire-Ke, Barrow Dragon-Mi, Unicorn-An, Owl Familiar-Sc, Avenging Angel-T, Mermaid-Me, Rainbow Dragon-Ag, Raven Familiar-Th, Fairy Godmother-Mia, Snake Familiar-H, Were-Horse-To
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Do we need quartz? I'm assuming so. I don't have quartz..

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

CORDIALLY, i DECLINE YOUR FRIENDLY OFFER, TONIGHT, I AM WORKING WITH A RING THAT QUEEN VICTORIA GAVE OUT TO HER BODYGUARDS THAT WAS DONE BY ONE OF THE"JOHN DEE CREW AND WITH THAT IN THE RECENT PAST, I HAVE ACQUIRED THE REAL MALTESE FALCON THRU SOME OF MY FAMILYS TEMPLARS CONNECTIONS...HERE IS A PIC. ACTUALLY , THIS THE REAL MALTESE FALCON IS NOT A DESK ORNAMENT BUT A WAND. RECENTLY THRU SOME CONNECTIONS I HAVE ACQUIRED A SMALL NUMBER OF "LEADERSHIP" MAGICAL ARTICLES. IT TAKES SOME TIME TO GET USED TO THEM ( A PILE OF NUMBERS AGO OF MY GRANDFATHERS OF MINE IS HENRY SINCLAIR.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN ALL,
CAIYROS
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
NavyBaby
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 130
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels