sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

bushbeachboy wrote:Also look at: Major Depressive Disorder; Fibromyalgia; Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

In general the medical profession don't like to admit that Fibromyalgia is real. You will likely need to seek treatment from a natural health practitioner.

Read 'Psychic Self-Defense' by Dion Fortune. It's available as a free PDF. Just Google it.

And a big thank you to Caiyros for the mantra. Don't just try it, do it with feeling and belief, and keep doing it daily as directed.
If you have reason to believe fibromyalgia is an issue, have your family doc refer you to a rheumatologist. That's the specialty that deals with fibromyalgia.

And a LOT of those symptoms do mesh with the symptom list for at least one of the depressive disorders. It's definitely worth examining in depth whether that's a part of what's going on. I don't know the symptoms of schizophrenia, but you're planning to see a doctor who can help determine if that's a valid diagnosis in this case. These are medical issues, so if one or both of them are at the root of these symptoms, there are definitely treatments available.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I might have come as rude at my last post, sorry for that.

Going to the doc is a very good idea, I know about a girl that was bedridden from fribomyalgia that got much better after consistently doing chi-kung which in turn such physical practices that focuses on the energetic and also on the lymphatic system works wonders, from experience I started to play around with something like it and it seems that I was able to better absorb and flow the magic juices.

What ever the case it doesn't seem wise having somebody wearing you down regardless of what ever condition you are in until "you get it" as most of the time life is like that anyways if such is the case. Wish you get better.

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

If it is a bound spirit in your family, then it is really unlikely that they would directly cause you pain and suffering.

I'm leaning towards a medical/behavioral/chemical imbalance issue.

Just go to a doctor and get a full work up. Blood work, upper and lower gi. Don't instruct the doctor as to what they should look for. Instead simply be honest about the symptoms.

I don't want to sound mean or patronizing; but by continuing to seek a paranormal/spiritual cause for your suffering first and only giving a silent nod at medical causes, you are only making the case for a medical or mental issue. And postponing treatment you are only making things worse.

As others have already urged.. go seek medical and/or psychiatric help. Don't go see your family doctor. Go to the hospital and check yourself in.

I understand that this is a paranormal forum. But sometimes the spirits have nothing to do with it and something is just wrong right here and right now on our own plane.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

I do not search an excuse like saying it's because of paranormal or spirit keeping.
Like i said the mental tha was detected can be associated with schizophrenia . I take my medecine and i do not postpoint, i see a psychanalyst every 3 months and a psy every 2 weeks.

I also did all the check up when they detected it in 2013 .

My reasons to think that it's not related with mental illness is :
-"The mental illness" appeared suddenly in 2013 . No one of my family had that , it happened right where i started spirit keeping (3-4 months after) . It appeared because i foolishly didn't protect myself when doing autowriting .
-Schizophrenia can be related to consumption of drugs or by smoking => i do not do both .
-The fact that the experiences i had was not explicable by scientific facts .

I do not deny that mental illnesses doesn't exist . And i would never blame the paranormal or my spirit if i thought that the diagnosis was right. My guts tells me i'm not schizophrenic .

I kind of settled down the power angel , every symptoms i said in my former post have disappeared since then.

The reading detected one angelic presence. The power angel that i have is an entity : either he's not strong enough to keep back bad entities or trickster , or either ( with the medical POV aside) it's him but acting like that to make someone better. Like i said : the intention is "good" , the means are not.
And his aligned with Jehovah .

But i have to investigate more on this angel , to understant him and to take a decision after the trial period.

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

How is it all going Nienna?

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor

kindred wrote:How is it all going Nienna?
Hi kindred ! :)

Well , I did an investigation and it was for this past months the power angel . In the end i sent him back to the conjurer .

He did VERY VERY bad things to me , more precisely on my mind . The symptoms were coming all from him and he did controled me .

I know the reasons he did that (but well for now i keep them to myself)

I could tell you if you're interested but i don't have the PM . Thanks for asking me :D

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Glad you found out what was going on. I hope things are going well for you now, by the smile at the end of your message I feel it is. :)

~LavenderRose~
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 26

Hi Nienna!

I just wanted to let you know, that I had some bumpy patches when I started as well, and that I'm sorry you had to suffer like that. I've had issues with demonic,and negative, energies in my past....mostly due to the fact that I got to comfortable(and was too trusting) of unbounds. Afterwards, I closed shop to any outsiders, and now I never communicate with unbound spirits anymore. It was a tough lesson to learn, but thankfully I learned it, and was able to step away peacefully.

I'm happy you found the problem though, and I hope you can rest now. :) These type of issues are hard to handle sometimes, and I'm glad you made it through, and got the problem fixed. <3 Hopefully you can take a breather now, and just relax a bit.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor

~LavenderRose~ wrote:Hi Nienna!

I just wanted to let you know, that I had some bumpy patches when I started as well, and that I'm sorry you had to suffer like that. I've had issues with demonic,and negative, energies in my past....mostly due to the fact that I got to comfortable(and was too trusting) of unbounds. Afterwards, I closed shop to any outsiders, and now I never communicate with unbound spirits anymore. It was a tough lesson to learn, but thankfully I learned it, and was able to step away peacefully.

I'm happy you found the problem though, and I hope you can rest now. :) These type of issues are hard to handle sometimes, and I'm glad you made it through, and got the problem fixed. <3 Hopefully you can take a breather now, and just relax a bit.
When i read your message i felt relieved . It makes me feel good that i'm not the only one in this situation ..

I understand you LavenderRose , I also trusted too much . I have paid the consequences and i feel content with my life for now .

Thank you for sharing with me your experience ! It makes me happy :D :D

Erszebet
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My magical/paranormal name...: Erszebet

I well understand you Nienna and i'm so happy you have resolved. I can say by personal experience that angels aligned with Jehovah can be very abusive. It is best keeping just those aligned to the TRUE God Creator, they would never do any harm, as to the others, they can sometimes be more dangerous than demons.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”