venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Damn, i didn't know Jehovahs angels were "dangerous" though. I do not like that religion, honestly. my sister has been a Jehovah Witness for like 20years, no offence but I see what has become of her! :/
It is a very mind controlled religion, Even thiugh my sister is a beautiful person, It is like her soul has been replaced!

Erszebet
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Erszebet

Unfortunately i'm undergoing harsh psychic attacks from the moment itself i have decided to abandon christian religion. Since that moment i've been attacked by these so called 'angels' and i can tell you by experience they are harmful , abusive and with a disgusting low raw energy. And moreover, i have been clearly told by these 'angels' that neither they nor Jeovah do respect the true Creator authority. So i would suggest anyone to avoid having anything to do with these 'angelic' entities. Even if you are a christian, you can expect a brainwash treatment to say the least, or even worse as in my case.

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

I've even heard they can possess u

spirits lots
Erszebet
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Erszebet

Yes so it is , they are also responsible of many possessions which are believed to be caused by demons , they are REALLY dangerous and can influence thoughts with ease, that's my own experience unfortunately

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

ive been told that when wizards ans such wanna send a spirit to do real harm they often call upon angels to do the deed so yea ide say there dangerous too but as long as u have good intent and respect them as u should with all your spirit companions then u should be ok

spirits lots
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Yeah i know when you say that they can change your thought .
There are many types of control he did to me . Often mimicking my thoughts so i think they're mine or changing my mood suddenly .
He made me fail my exams by making me forget almost everything that i learnt (even the simple knowledge)

The worst , i don't wish that to anyone is the mental pain . It is physical but at the same time mental . For 2 entire months i didn't slept at all and he put me in a state half-conscious and half asleep where time seemed to stop . And when i woke up only 2 minutes past and it hurts physically .
It was also expressed in different ways.

The thing is that with the manipulation he made to me , i was convinced that everything had a reason behind it and that i was to blame . It was very late before i decided to separate from him definitely , i was so engrossed in the control ...

Anyway ... I thought also that angels were kind but Jehovah's angels i REALLY don't advice them . Though , i think that all angels are not necessarily a****les ; there is differents types and personnalities

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Only because you already have alluded to having had a diagnosis of schizophrenia, I'm going to advise that you make sure you are seen by your doctor or doctors. Remember that spiritual issues and physical issues are not mutually exclusive. And if there is an attacking spirit at work, the first thing it's likely to do is attempt to hit the "weakest link". If you are prone to any particular illness, including schizophrenia, it will be easier to trigger those symptoms than to create a whole new problem from scratch and attack with that.

So make sure you are in regular contact with your doctor or doctors, to ensure that ALL existing physical issues are being properly treated, over the long haul, especially the ones that will require ongoing maintenance.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

I was just going back over my emails where we discussed some of the issues you were having last year and I really think you need to put in an emergency ticket with Mags. I think it's possible that the issues you were having then could possibly be related to your problems now.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Likes2Read wrote:Only because you already have alluded to having had a diagnosis of schizophrenia, I'm going to advise that you make sure you are seen by your doctor or doctors. Remember that spiritual issues and physical issues are not mutually exclusive. And if there is an attacking spirit at work, the first thing it's likely to do is attempt to hit the "weakest link". If you are prone to any particular illness, including schizophrenia, it will be easier to trigger those symptoms than to create a whole new problem from scratch and attack with that.

So make sure you are in regular contact with your doctor or doctors, to ensure that ALL existing physical issues are being properly treated, over the long haul, especially the ones that will require ongoing maintenance.
Don't worry , i don't take schizophrenia as something to put aside , i also think it is necessary to not exclude mental disease :) . I see a psychanalist every 2 months and a psy every 2 weeks . I have a strong treatment that i take each day since 4 years ago .

For the first 3 years , it was bad entities and the fourth year it was the angel ( I confirmed it was an angelic presence via a reading)

Normally it would make disappear with the treatment but i did that for 4 years and i know (because i have proof that cannot be explained by this disease) that i'm not schizophrenic.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Nienna wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:Only because you already have alluded to having had a diagnosis of schizophrenia, I'm going to advise that you make sure you are seen by your doctor or doctors. Remember that spiritual issues and physical issues are not mutually exclusive. And if there is an attacking spirit at work, the first thing it's likely to do is attempt to hit the "weakest link". If you are prone to any particular illness, including schizophrenia, it will be easier to trigger those symptoms than to create a whole new problem from scratch and attack with that.

Don't worry , i don't take schizophrenia as something to put aside , i also think it is necessary to not exclude mental disease :) . I see a psychanalist every 2 months and a psy every 2 weeks . I have a strong treatment that i take each day since 4 years ago .

For the first 3 years , it was bad entities and the fourth year it was the angel ( I confirmed it was an angelic presence via a reading)

Normally it would make disappear with the treatment but i did that for 4 years and i know (because i have proof that cannot be explained by this disease) that i'm not schizophrenic.
Good to see you're focusing on both physical and spiritual sides of the issue. I'm a "hit the problem from every direction at once" sort of person, because symptoms like that need to be GONE.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”