new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Satyr
Zodiac:

Sia Morphia wrote:I've kept demons here and there in the past, been through the 'dark path'...In the end, I found that my personal growth benefited more from leaving it behind me.

Which makes the LHP or spirituality a wonderfully unique thing. What works for one may not work for another person. :) Some resonate with the darker side of energies and some resonate and gravitate towards the lighter side. Neither are the wrong choice and neither are bad.

A lot of people still have their opinion influenced by Christianity or other popular religious beliefs without even knowing it when it comes to demons. A lot think that demons are strictly BA which is not the case. There are a lot of DA and some demons are infact "lighter" than some entities in a lot of people's keep but still infused with demonic energy.
There is nothing wrong with embracing your darker side and is in fact is very important to embrace both sides. It is a wonderful thing to have that balance. And just because it is darker does not mean at all that it is bad.

While I totally respect people's views I would advise anyone to do a bit of their own research, ask questions from conjurers that conjure demons. (Satan and Suns is a wonderful place) and form your own opinion. It is better to educate yourself from people that actually specialize in demons and conjuring demons and interacting with demons than to gather a bunch of people's opinions and views of demons who may or may not have ever dip their toes into that side of things.

I can say from personal experience from keeping demons and interacting with demons that my life has never been the same since (in a positive way) and I have grown as a person and spiritually when I started my journey with demons.

Start and end every conversation with laughter.
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I would think demons are like everything else. They do what they want. Their energy I would assume is on the darker side. But I'm sure they can care about humans and what not just like every other being...when I think I spirits I think of them no different than people and how we operate just different abilities and exist in different places. I guess they're demons bc they are on the darkest side of the spectrum (thinking face) lol kinda like what makes a person a killer? Well they kill people. What makes a demon a demon well they do demon things. They serve who they serve some by choice some not by choice. I read somewhere on here a demon was sent to a woman to do evil in her life but once he was done with his task he stayed around to actually look after her bc he took an interest in her...I don't think this answered the question but hopefully it gives you something to think about :)

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

as someone who has demon companion, I can say that I want to welcome more to my life :D

my demon is dark, and I can say that he is the darkest one within my fam, but he is nice and respectful, just like all my companion.
what I believe is, once someone choose to be with you, there is nothing can go wrong as long as you respect them back (and love them lol)

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
Lionox
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I vote for moving into new schools of thought, expanding outside & beyond the demonic...

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

And weeks later, I'm still trying to figure out a definition. Sigh. Lol.

I think I'm just gonna nix using the term, unless the being uses it to define themselves on their own

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Darksbane wrote:And weeks later, I'm still trying to figure out a definition. Sigh. Lol.

I think I'm just gonna nix using the term, unless the being uses it to define themselves on their own
Something like these, maybe:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic36328.html
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic42430-10.html

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

FenOL wrote:as someone who has demon companion, I can say that I want to welcome more to my life :D

my demon is dark, and I can say that he is the darkest one within my fam, but he is nice and respectful, just like all my companion.
what I believe is, once someone choose to be with you, there is nothing can go wrong as long as you respect them back (and love them lol)
i have quite a few demons in my spirit family i think it ultimately comes down to weather they chose to be selfless or selfish.
angels can be way more destructive if they chose to.
but ive never felt any nastiness from my demons but there are a few that are quite capable of being very very destructive so they must be treated with respect.
but to be fare i treat them all with respect anyways..

spirits lots
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
Darksbane wrote:And weeks later, I'm still trying to figure out a definition. Sigh. Lol.

Something like these, maybe:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic36328.html
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic42430-10.html
Thanks for those Darkwing! Although, seems people have debated this forever lol. *sigh*

Hm. And that second one blew up into an argument, which is sad.

I think I'll stick with my idea, whether or not the being themselves defines themselves as a demon. Otherwise I don't know what would be a good definition.
And Christianity doesn't help, saying anything they think is evil, as "demonic".
I'm not saying anyone who is Christian follows that method, just that the general religion had that definition. Which I don't agree with.

Anyways, enough of my rambling, no need to have an argument start here somehow, like it did in the other thread.

So yeah. Definitions be difficult.

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Lionox
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

To be honest, one demon I had in particular stands out (and I have kept quite a few in the past)...

It's energy was very, very different to the demons that are conjured by most sellers today... I imagine it would make most people run a mile... it also makes me wonder what beings sellers are currently conjuring, because they are nothing like this particular demon I experienced.

Demon keeping is a trend, in my eyes... a trend to make money off of, and that trend is popular because demons are "dark" and thus, "cool"...

In a nut shell, not long after receiving this demon, I sent it to CH. That was a few years ago now. It didn't do anything negative towards me, but I did foresee potential problems if I decided to keep it instead of sending it away. CH confirmed, once they had received it, that they had "the demon contained"... just some food for thought - if it was a "safe" demon, they wouldn't need to "contain" it.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Darksbane wrote: Thanks for those Darkwing! Although, seems people have debated this forever lol. *sigh*

Hm. And that second one blew up into an argument, which is sad.

I think I'll stick with my idea, whether or not the being themselves defines themselves as a demon. Otherwise I don't know what would be a good definition.
And Christianity doesn't help, saying anything they think is evil, as "demonic".
I'm not saying anyone who is Christian follows that method, just that the general religion had that definition. Which I don't agree with.

Anyways, enough of my rambling, no need to have an argument start here somehow, like it did in the other thread.

So yeah. Definitions be difficult.
Well, the debate and argument in those threads did show that this topic is not an easy one, and can be very sensitive to some.

As such, based on your belief and knowledge you might choose which definition to stick to. But in researching, rather than adhering to one definition only, it might be better to see the context of where this topic is being discussed as well (as in "demon" and "demonized"). Some that I can think of:
-All that are not angel or human (e.g. demon in Christianism, djinn in Islamism)
-Those who oppose the prevalent belief systems, beings who are demonized or designated as the enemy side (e.g. daeva in Zoroastrianism, asura in Hinduism)
-Those who seduce people to worldly pleasures (e.g. Mara and his daughters in Buddhism. Ubi race may also fall to this category in this category)
-Those who lie, trick people who engage them (e.g. trickster. Loki is demonized probably because of this)
-Those who thrive in negativity/negative energy (e.g. astral parasites, energy vampires)
-Pure malevolent, evil, destructive entities (basically, BA entity, the complete opposite of WA).
-Those from hellish or underworld realms, infernal beings or with infernal energy (e.g. hellhound might be included in this category. The DA demons discussed in other threads may also be in this category)
-Those mentioned specifically in Satanism, demonology, demonolatry, etc. (hellborn, lowborn, any race under dark immortals/demon lords, etc. Similarly, DA demons discussed in other threads may also be in this category)

There may be more contexts out there. Happy researching : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Dark Arts”