Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

starseed wrote:Agree with both Krowe and Aprophis. But the word spelled that way MEANs Fallen Angel. Lucifer's 1/3. Like in the Goetia.Whatever Angels really are?
Not really, it was adapted from the greek Daemon and can denote fallen angels, unclean spirits (yeah, spirits too) or anything else, really, that can possess someone. So it was used as a general term for all the bad things, not just for fallen angels.
Kind of reminds me of certain islamic mystics that basically see everything other than angels and humans as djinn. Elf? It's a djinn. Dragon? It's a djinn. And so on.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Krowe wrote:as oppose to the angelic/divine power of creation
That's a kind of one sided look at angels (and demons too, actually).
Most angels, especially in religion, are fierce warriors, capable of terrible destruction. There are some that could as easily wipe out a solar system without batting an eye, destroying billions of beings.
If you've ever seen an angel, in it's pure, fierce and fiery form that brings you to your knees in terror, then you might know that.

They are definitely different in energies and demons are made up of demonic energies. There are many races of demons and it's hard to pinpoint what exactly would make a demon and what would make a demonic entity. I'd say demons are pure demonic energy, however colored (chaos, abyssal, etc) and demonic beings have different energies too (draconic, vampiric, fae, etc).
That's why I will do anything to get on their level, even surpass them and their creator. I'm tired of being a human who has no Godly power, if I have to take it from a different version of a diseased version of God (The Father of Jesus.) Then so be it. I'd gladly go that route. My logic is if they aren't using it anymore, take it for yourself and your own ends.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:My logic is if they aren't using it anymore, take it for yourself and your own ends.
What if they all have the power, they're constantly using it, and this, here and now, is the extent of what their power can manifest?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:My logic is if they aren't using it anymore, take it for yourself and your own ends.
What if they all have the power, they're constantly using it, and this, here and now, is the extent of what their power can manifest?
Maybe it's that. But who knows? Angels seem to be powerful enough than they let on.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

xXTsukiNoOokamiXx wrote:Lowborne Demons are not considered Purely demon, but are demons nevertheless. Otherwise, yes. That's what I was saying. :P
Why is this? why are lowborne demons not considered purely demons?

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Good question.

I mean, low born humans are definitely humans, just that their parents didn't have any "titles" (or money?).

Why the difference with demons?

Cheers
kindred wrote:
xXTsukiNoOokamiXx wrote:Lowborne Demons are not considered Purely demon, but are demons nevertheless. Otherwise, yes. That's what I was saying. :P
Why is this? why are lowborne demons not considered purely demons?

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I always wonder what "lowborn" means in this context! Glad I'm not alone.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Lowborn is a title referring to Demons of the Lower Demonic Realms. Called so because their positions is closer to the underworld than the Noble realms for example. This, however, does not mean Lowborn demons are any leesser than any other demon, and in fact have great intellect and ability, which they use very well.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
xXTsukiNoOokamiXx
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Okami Yokai (maybe)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ōkami
Zodiac:

That makes way more sense. Thanks, guys! Sorry for spreading misinformation, seems I misunderstood an explanation someone had given me. woopsies XD

Spirits: 23
Entities: 11
Immortals: 2
"Stop comparing yourself to others. Your accomplishments or lack thereof matter not. No one else can be you. So long as you remain proud of yourself you will attract opportunities and success. Be proud!" -Okami yokai Katsu.

Return to “Dark Arts”