Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I am highly interested in welcoming one into my life and feel pulled to get a custom conjure, so I would like input please, thank you all.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

It might come from a typo of Xiao/Hsiao, a mythological ape-like creature in China.

Considering one definition is a hawk with human face and body of monkey, it reminded me of one kungfu style called Piguazhang, said to be based on both long-arm ape and hawk. This style might as well be based on Xiao/Hsigo : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte

Well the order has been placed and now I await the arrival of 1 Hsigo 3 immortals and 1 kitsune. I will try to document my experiences with Hsigo here.

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte

I have had my Hsigo for a while now and writing this has reminded me that I need to set more time aside for him and some other spirits in my keep, my bonding management aside...he is amazing. Gentle, caring, nonjudgmental, loyal; those are just a few words that come to mind. I practice both 'white' and 'dark' magick, and while I am loving and caring to those I cherish, I can be very morbid and dark in humor and disposition depending on the situation.

The hsigo is very nonjudgmental and willing to help me with most any undertaking, even darker things; working with death energy/necromany for example. He is sweet and VERY gentle. Though they are described as hyper and full of energy in the encyclopedia mine is very docile and relaxed. I get a 'good humored wise sage' vibe from him. Knows how to have fun but for the most part likes to relax when not helping me with some task.

Enjoys time spent with me, soft music, and seems to enjoy days when a breeze is present especially. Loves to help with psychic\third eye work above all, he is VERY skilled in that area.

A lovely companion and a fabulous friend. I hope more people look into what this beautiful race has to offer.

Return to “Creatures”