new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: M
Zodiac:

So I told myself I wouldn't purchase any more spirit bindings because I already have like 5 and I only started very recently, but I saw some people talking about beghat clan vampires on here and I just kind of impulsively bought a binding. I kept thinking maybe I should just cancel the order since I'd told myself I wouldn't get anymore, but ended up leaving it.

Anyway I'm super glad I didn't cancel it because when the order completion confirmation came in for M (the beghat vamprie) the description sounded like someone that I could be great friends with (seedy and sinister sense of humor lol). I haven't had any real communication with any of the spirits yet, but last night I was just messing around with M's spirit vessel and got some very light sensations. They were so slight it might have just been my mind, but either way I'm super excited to get to know him!

Sorry I know it's such a newbie thing to give constant little updates on spirit keeping progress, but I had to!

Goady
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Nothing wrong with wanting to share your excitement with others. It's awesome that things worked out that way for you though. Just keep working on communication and you'll get there eventually, no rush. Spirits/entities that enrich our lives tend to gravitate towards us whether it is a calling or simply fascination/need/impulse. Have fun getting to know your spirits!

Know grass moving.
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

a calling one is always great haha xD I totally can't wait my toschka vamp that has called me, but the order still processing :(

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

I am glad you got your Beghat Vampire, they are great friends, I have one myself. They are not only great friends, but also very sexy.

Return to “Vampire”