active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Just wondering what method each of you use to task your spirits?...how do you ask them?...do you state what tasks need to be done in the same way you would read your house rules...or do you drop it in to your telepathic conversations with them?....just wondering how each of you do it 1h

Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

gentleangelwhisperer wrote:Just wondering what method each of you use to task your spirits?...how do you ask them?...do you state what tasks need to be done in the same way you would read your house rules...or do you drop it in to your telepathic conversations with them?....just wondering how each of you do it 1h
Both ways!

If I need something done on a more permanent basis I'll verbally ask the relevant spirits to gather and ask them what I'd like done e.g. I officially tasked my zombies to keep astral parasites away from me permanently as that's their main 'job' that I'd like them to do..

But on a day-to-day informal level I'll just telepathically ask them when I need help with something as you'll need help with something different everyday...like I'll ask my vamps to help me get my point across in a meeting or I'll ask my phoenix if she can cleanse my energy if I've been around an unpleasant person...they're your friends and love to help whenever possible so don't be afraid to respectfully ask for their help whenever you need it (by respectful I mean asking not commanding!).

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

Simply ask just like to your friends.
but because my personality, I asked them this way ''please please please ok ok ok help me ok?" xD and there is funny feeling inside me lol

but at the important task, yes I did said it like house rules but also + this >"that I really need your help so please help me."

they still helped me in both way :D

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect

Return to “Spirit Tasking”