You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

Has anyone had any experience with a Portunes Fae? I just adopted one from Blujay76.

Any info is appreciated! <3

ImageImageImage
Goady
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Haven't worked with these personally, but bumping post to see if we can get ya a response.

Know grass moving.
tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

::bump::

Anyone have anything to share? Thanks!

ImageImageImage
tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

No replies hmm? Maybe they are super rare like the listing said (here's the info Blujay provided in case anyone else has one but didn't see this thread):

Up for your consideration today is a rare but powerful Portunes Fae. The one being offered is a female and is named V. She is a favorite among my coven because of her uplifting nature and her joy for life. She is lively and makes a wonderful magickal companion. V communicates best through emotions, pendulum, telepathy and lucid dreams. She often manifests as a pale purple mist or a purple colored orb. This race of fae is all about the happiness of their keeper. She will constantly be at work to ensure that you are happy and comfortable. She can make you more confident in unfamiliar situations by providing a calming energy and helping you remain in control at all times. With her in your life you will rarely know a bad day. She brings happiness, peace, love, confidence and positivity into the life of her keeper. She does this by drawing things into your life that uplift you. These things can be anything from lovers, friends, strengthen bonds, money and more.
While she brings in the good, she also removes the bad. She relaxes her keeper by removing stress and anxiety. Hatred, fear, bad luck, negativity, fear, and depression will become a thing of the past! She can even deter negative from entering your life and crossing her path.

I can tell you that all that it says in the listing notes is TRUE! She is also one of two spirits in my family that makes physical contact with me (no, not sexual, silly!). She likes to stroke my right cheek, often it feels coldish, like a melting icicle trailing down my face. (The other spirit that likes to touch me is my Cambion who strokes the soles of my feet :D )

I've also felt more lively. I've said in other posts if you have seen them, that due to my prescriptions I suffer from a severe lack of energy, they make me so lethargic. Since she has arrived, I have had more energy even after working 9-10+ hours at work to do laundry, dishes, cook etc afterwards which hasn't happened in over a year (the time I began taking the new meds - they are for bipolar and depression, basically lifelong prescriptions at least the bipolar one :( )

I also feel she is positively impacting my life because my social anxiety has lessened since her arrival. I actually went out on Saturday night! I am a BIG TIME homebody, I don't like parties (I know what a poo I am), I just like to be at home with my family and fur babies with a good book and a cuppa tea or coffee. V helps me feel more confident.

I transmuted her over to a different vessel, one of the Campbellite pendants from CH. Bluejay and CH both said that moving her into a vessel that already has a spell on it is fine. If anyone knows differently or any side effects of this please let me know. I thought it would be awesome because in the middle of the stone is what I see as a shape of V, like she's wearing one of those Morticia Adams dresses that flares out at the feet and you can see her wings:

ImageImageImage
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

::bump:: ::included:: And she is also very patient. XD I can attest to this, for when I was working on the art for her ^_^

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.

Return to “Faery”