new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: demon with wings
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I know using a ouija board is dangerous but it was only way to find the demon within me. The spelling it gave was DDPESTHVE which comes up dd pesthve for some type of numbers for money. I did find out that Ve was the norse god creation, but not much info on him...some what vague. It is demonic spirit. I played one of my games...Age of Mythology: Titans....4 races to choose which set the random...Norse, greek, egyptians, and atlanteans. I asked before starting the game which one best suit this spirit...Loki was the one, that is how I found Ve. The game was to point in the direction I should look up.
I do know it has a 50%/50% chance to defeat Bathzr which was speaking to us through the board. The spirit/demon I have in what he can do was always pointed to M on the board and never a no or yes about expect being in me, that was a yes. My demon/fallen angel left when it got hairy...Kasdeja. Kasdeja only showed me the name had d's and e's in the name, ancient name that not much online, very powerful. Dreams of my past life, I was witch doctor/shaman with a Viking background. I thought my past life was in Iceland but says now Greenland then moved to Ireland. Any help or suggestions or advice be helpful.

Used holy water to bless the board before putting it away and both of us said goodbye.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Rmmh.
I'm confused, so was it Ve? Or Bathzr? Or others?
Kasdeja is the demon/fallen angel in your keep?

You might need to ask experts about this, if they offer readings or custom conjuration, so that they can determine whether the demon is too dangerous or not. Maybe the conjurer who conjured Kasdeja, since he/she might know who the demon is.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Thorny
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: almost any
If I could be anything, I would be...: A flying cat
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sebeto

What exactly made you think you have a demon inside of you?

Return to “Black Arts”