new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sigma
Zodiac:

I recieved a star angel from the 1 cent thing and I sense the energies when I hold the vessel and start to meditate. The energies are really doing something when I place the connecting stone on the throat chakra and the vessel on the 6th one, newbies could try that if they are having trouble sensing anything. I haven't really been in the mood yet to explore it, between my own holding myself back and trying to decide how to organize things in my head election wise. I spent two days being rather emotional and stuff, not that surprising. Anyway I had also done a completely open spirit adoption, didn't specify vessel or the arts, leaving it completely open.

What I got was a living entity browyn when it was the spirit adoption which surprised me, does that happen much? Was there metaphysical elbowing going on? They don't clearly talk back, though I've known for a while stuff that goes on in my head is somebody or something talking, but telling the difference I haven't figured that out yet. Her energy though is quite intense, to quote a certain grumpy firebender, it's like the sun but inside of you, here is the relevant part of the notes.

SHE WILL BRING YOU IMMENSE AMOUNTS OF GOOD LUCK, SUPPORT, AND LUCK IN YOUR PROSPERITY. HER POSITIVE ENERGY IS INTENSE, AND SHE LEAVES YOU WITH A WARM FEELING ALL OVER.

I'm definetly getting the positive energy part though it's also rather intimadating, she is bound to spirit to have that all the time, well it's an adjustment though the intensity does vary. Still though ow, probally pushing against blockadges of some sort, something to do with the heart chakra area.

Goady
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

To answer your question, when you do an open spirit adoption typically it means they come forward specifically for your energy or because they are drawn to you in particular. It's pretty awesome that a living entity came forward in your case, but unfortunately I wouldn't know if this is common or uncommon; although, I will say that the two of you being brought together was likely something that was meant to happen. Best way to find out why she came to you? ask her :). I personally prefer reverse adoptions or open conjures because it just feels......right. Not that looking for a specific race, individual, or characteristics is wrong, I just feel like i'm honoring their desires more that way.

Know grass moving.
Perses
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sigma
Zodiac:

The description matches things I could use in my life right now. I could ask but getting an answer back isn't easy, I'm stuck in my earthen body right now. I can feel energy as tingles in my body, see the etheric aura and emotional constructs or something as floating blobs of energy very rarely. My thoughts do clearly draw from higher sources sometimes but I don't know when it happens I have to reason it out afterwards. I have a thinning the veil between the spirit world I got in the halloween sale sitting in the nearby post office (grrrr), I really hope it will help.

Return to “Angels”