neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: forest creatures
If I could be anything, I would be...: invincible
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: That's a Secret!
Zodiac:

Netheran wrote:WELL THE ARMY OF PROCTECTION DOES NOT WORK AND THE IRON AND COPPER DO NOT WORK ANYMORE NOW WHAT THE <<removed by mod>> DO I DO???
James Hillman (Archetypal psychology, for you-know-who-you-are) interprets dreams this way: You are all the people in your dream. Dreams only have meaning within the dream so to know what something means, you have to ask the character in the dream. I sometimes apply this to real life and yes, with some success.

What I read is that this is a sentient being and it is feeding on the resistance. It makes itself highly resist-worthy in order to feed.

I am confident in Charles and Ash's advices. I would add one more thing as an undercut. It requires courage and will but you can do it. Stop defining yourself as Henny Penny running around screaming that the sky is falling. This happens to people all the time and they never even know it. Your curse is that you are aware enough to perceive it. Are you dead yet? (Go ahead, look). No, you aren't. You aren't even hurt, although you sounds plenty tired. This is going to require the big girl boots so if you want to work up to it, start with "just getting the idea" of doing these things until you acclimate to it.

1. Muster up your courage.
2. Own the part of yourself that is like this creature. We all have a little monster in us.
3. Give it a voice at the round table of your life and spirits.

There might well be something to learn here. If it gets to say its piece, it may leave on its own and if not, it will respond to high magick and sorcery methods you've been offered by the masters here.

I know with a certainty there is an undelivered or unacknowledged communication underlying this.

The Eight Tenets of Ritual Magick

1. Expect the unexpected;
2. Magic has no morality;
3. As above, so below;
4. There are no coincidences;
5. There is a choice that is no choice;
6. Change is the only constant;
7. Seize the day and there is a price to pay;
8. A true magician must transcend himself.
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

Madame Sosostris wrote:
Netheran wrote:WELL THE ARMY OF PROCTECTION DOES NOT WORK AND THE IRON AND COPPER DO NOT WORK ANYMORE NOW WHAT THE <<removed by mod>> DO I DO???
James Hillman (Archetypal psychology, for you-know-who-you-are) interprets dreams this way: You are all the people in your dream. Dreams only have meaning within the dream so to know what something means, you have to ask the character in the dream. I sometimes apply this to real life and yes, with some success.

What I read is that this is a sentient being and it is feeding on the resistance. It makes itself highly resist-worthy in order to feed.

I am confident in Charles and Ash's advices. I would add one more thing as an undercut. It requires courage and will but you can do it. Stop defining yourself as Henny Penny running around screaming that the sky is falling. This happens to people all the time and they never even know it. Your curse is that you are aware enough to perceive it. Are you dead yet? (Go ahead, look). No, you aren't. You aren't even hurt, although you sounds plenty tired. This is going to require the big girl boots so if you want to work up to it, start with "just getting the idea" of doing these things until you acclimate to it.

1. Muster up your courage.
2. Own the part of yourself that is like this creature. We all have a little monster in us.
3. Give it a voice at the round table of your life and spirits.

There might well be something to learn here. If it gets to say its piece, it may leave on its own and if not, it will respond to high magick and sorcery methods you've been offered by the masters here.

I know with a certainty there is an undelivered or unacknowledged communication underlying this.
wow very profound incite there i too beleave this being has something to communicate it was not that long ago i found out a being was feeding on my root chakra as it turned out thanks to a reading from charles it was actually helping me as there was an imbalance of energies and this being feeding on it was helping to balance things out somewhat. it stated it would leave by itself in time but i asked charles to offer the being a binding if it would like one and it did indeed accept my offer of a binding thankfully for me everybody wins witch is how i like it.
i do hope u have a positive outcome to your situation though but like this person said there needs to be some proper form of dialogue

spirits lots
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

I like the idea of offering it a binding, as then it has got a whole set of "do no harm" restrictions it must abide by.

Failing that, it crosses my mind after reading the above that you can channel the aspect of yourself that's equivalent to this being and start draining your own energies out of it. Kind of a ""You took my energy without permission, so I'm taking it back" deal. If you have psy vamps or Stryxes, they can teach you or do it for you. It won't like being the prey instead of the predator.

This should be tried AFTER my earlier suggestion of bombarding it with types of energies it finds distasteful. There's no need to go nuclear if conventional methods get the job done. But by turning the environment into something it dislikes, it won't want to hang around. Why would it stay in a place it finds toxic, when there is literally an entire omniverse it could retreat to?

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

dragynraken wrote:This is emergency. Whoever send their spirit will get infect too. Im sure you all now have communication problem with all your spirit.
No problems here. Having said that, I did try to put forth suggestions that the OP can use themselves, rather than coming in myself or sending my spirits. That's largely because the problem here needs a long-term and consistently-applied solution, and that's not something an outside practitioner or their spirits is going to be able to provide. Only the OP and their own spirits can be there 24/7, so ideally, that's where the solution is going to come from.

Whether the problem being is a feeder or a thoughtform, it's been in place for a while and removing it is likely to require a process, rather than a single-event severing of the ties. If it's the former, creating the environment that the being will find distasteful, which will spur it to leave, will require long-term maintenance. If it's the latter, then changing the thought process that spawned it will also require long-term maintenance until the new, healthier thought patterns become the new normal.

Either way, I don't see a one-shot apocalypic action as being a solution that will work in this case. And that's OK. Creating the environment we want around us, and eliminating the unwanted, IS a long-term process. And when I say "long-term", I mean "lifelong". And there are always going to be things we find negative that we are going to want to expel from "our space", be it specific beings, energies, or physically-present issues or people in our face-to-face life. We all have to learn to do this, whether it's because there's an unwanted being or thoughtform, or whether there's something else we identify as needing to be changed or removed.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I still like what I did to make a feeder go away. I sent a jolt of electricity through it. It did not like the feeling of immense shock and left the scene, never to return. Since that time, I have not had much of a problem with feeder pests or parasites. I just have problems with BA entities that try to cause chaos, but those are disarmed by my protection team--both spirits and entities.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

Huffette wrote:I still like what I did to make a feeder go away. I sent a jolt of electricity through it. It did not like the feeling of immense shock and left the scene, never to return. Since that time, I have not had much of a problem with feeder pests or parasites. I just have problems with BA entities that try to cause chaos, but those are disarmed by my protection team--both spirits and entities.
what type of BA spirits have been attacking you

spirits lots
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:I still like what I did to make a feeder go away. I sent a jolt of electricity through it. It did not like the feeling of immense shock and left the scene, never to return. Since that time, I have not had much of a problem with feeder pests or parasites. I just have problems with BA entities that try to cause chaos, but those are disarmed by my protection team--both spirits and entities.
With the feeder, I'm not surprised that it headed for an easier target once you hit back. The impression I get from creatures like that is they would rather not have to deal with a target that puts up a fight, when they have an entire universe full of other potential targets to choose from.

If the BAs are being sent your way, as you have mentioned here that your sister has gone on the attack via BA workings, then I'm glad your protection team is getting the job done.

My sense is that the source of the problem in the OP is more likely to be a feeder than a BA attacker. So that will, I hope, make it that much easier to send packing, once the right technique is discovered to make the environment distasteful to it.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

fundude53 wrote:
what type of BA spirits have been attacking you

I have been attacked my entire life by demonics. Recently, however, other BA have been on the hunt around here, one an extraordinarily large catlike creature with huge teeth.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
kebbrass
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: a man of course
My magical/paranormal name...: Mr.WTF?
Zodiac:

Netheran wrote:Please note I put in tickets to ash and magnolia to get directly involved. The snake tongued being attacking me has gotten way out of hand and nothing has worked to repel this thing, only some things can repel it for about an hour or 2 before it comes back.

Here is what i have tried.

Massing up on protection spirits
Lampades. These ladies have tried really hard, and can repel her at times because i feel my skin heat up alot, but I know it is extremely taxing on them and it does not last
copal resin
sage
sage/wheatgrass/ palo santo
frankisense and mryth
salt in four corners
salting doors and windows
psalm 91, got a response, it worked briefly and I am grateful to god and the angels
lessor pentragram banishment where i call on the archangels, same deal as psalm 91. they put protection around the area of attack, but it did not last long
pleaded to goddess hecate,
ash's 10 day ultimate protection ritual, worked for the first 3 days, then thats when things got progressivly worse as this being seemed to get pissed, last day of ritual is today
i tried using black obsidain, again worked for a few days, then became ineffective
black tormaline seemed to boost its presense?
for a long time my hands would work by covering my body where the attack was coming from, as well as shoo'n the energy away, now that does not work
I have countless protection items and protection spirits from CH, but this thing seems to pile right thru it.
I tried visualizing my body made of bands of light and finding where it was attached and breaking that connection.
I have tried ignoring it and cleaning my house.

I am out of ideas now.

Please note what I am describing is the attack, swhich can be considered a little graphic, but I need to share this in hopes of finding an answer. Also note that i did go to a doctor, no worms or parasites. And I see this thing in my third eye, all of the time, flicking its tongue at me. It is most certaintly an entity.

Its a woman, or sometimes a man, maybe 2 or more beings I do not know but the snake tongue is the consistent factor. It spends most of its time going after my root chakra. It essentially hits it, causes an involontary stress response, and it also seems to consume my feces and sexual energy residing in my genitals. I feel a cold energy around my anus and a digging around with the tongue, and now I do not go poop, if I do barely anything comes out. Before this attack became bad, I was quite regular and going fine, but sense this constant cold energy is around my anus. My gentials can feel a tongue swirling around in there. So whenever I have sexual energy or excitement, it immediately comes to grab it and I have no sex drive now when I use to be quite healthy in that area.

It also goes after my head with its tongue, it tries to stress me out by hitting my head with the tongue, again causing an involontary stress response. But now it is intense pain in my head and chest and tongue growing longer in my anus. It now wont let me sleep, it pushes me everytime i try to dose off and causes the pain in other times. I now also hear loud sounds in my head with this as well.

This morning when waking up it tried to seize my body, I heard the voice of a woman say ' i want to kill you.'

I need something in order to beat this thing. ANYTHING.
my advice, try to mediate with her through a paranormal or someone who can talk to spirits directly. Asked if that spirit wanted an offering or what.

I am blessed with greatness but, I am just passing through this world.

5 spirits :

1 Courtwind Angel, really loving and caring <3
1 male Faery Dragon
1 Sylph
1 Princess (for me) Human spirit
1 Natural & beautiful spiritual guide with cold breeze aura :D (I sent her to protect and help my mom 1h )
User470
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits

Hello Kebbras,

Any news about your case? have you find something effective to help you?

I hope you are doing well,

Chouki.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”