darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:
Also, you said you were checked by a doctor for physical issues and ruled that out; have you been to a doctor to check for any psychological abnormalities? I don't believe I read any mention of this.
Done, at the end here : )
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 65#p690299
Was not read, I guess, although understandably.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Yeah, to clarify I just wonder if he has been checked for any mental abnormalities. These sensations and all else could be exacerbated or induced as easily by a psychological disruption - delusions, paranoia, hypersensitivity/stress, etc. I don't see where that specifically has been addressed.

I did see he was checked for physical parasites or worms and this was ruled out as a cause (although.. it's worth noting there have been cases where one goes to multiple doctors before the culprit is actually detected - not all docs are competent or know what to look for initially depending on what's going on. If symptoms persist it could be a wise idea to actually return to a general medical practitioner for further examination, which may include psychological assessment as well).

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:Yeah, to clarify I just wonder if he has been checked for any mental abnormalities. These sensations and all else could be exacerbated or induced as easily by a psychological disruption - delusions, paranoia, hypersensitivity/stress, etc. I don't see where that specifically has been addressed.
Oo, yep, was planning to followup with that depending on what Netheran answered.
But since it wasn't answered, it might have been better to ask directly indeed, in case it was never considered a possibility : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Netheran
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Netheran

Important update! I have a better sense of whats going on. The burning sensations are from my lampades trying to fight this thing! For the longest time I thought i was just being tortured, but they are heating my skin and body so hot as to drive the thing out! I saw this in my third eye as I saw 3 flaming torches franitcally attacking the snake tongued woman. And the timing could not be better because I felt the thing getting bigger going from my sacrsal chakra to my heart chakra. Now the thing seems to really not like it, but i am maintaining absolute control of emotions. NOTHING will bother me as the lampades will most likely save my life.

This is an exciting turning point for me!!

kebbrass
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: a man of course
My magical/paranormal name...: Mr.WTF?
Zodiac:

Netheran wrote:Important update! I have a better sense of whats going on. The burning sensations are from my lampades trying to fight this thing! For the longest time I thought i was just being tortured, but they are heating my skin and body so hot as to drive the thing out! I saw this in my third eye as I saw 3 flaming torches franitcally attacking the snake tongued woman. And the timing could not be better because I felt the thing getting bigger going from my sacrsal chakra to my heart chakra. Now the thing seems to really not like it, but i am maintaining absolute control of emotions. NOTHING will bother me as the lampades will most likely save my life.

congrats, but still, be careful dude.. you don't know when that thing gonna attack u again :(

I am blessed with greatness but, I am just passing through this world.

5 spirits :

1 Courtwind Angel, really loving and caring <3
1 male Faery Dragon
1 Sylph
1 Princess (for me) Human spirit
1 Natural & beautiful spiritual guide with cold breeze aura :D (I sent her to protect and help my mom 1h )
User470
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

kebbrass wrote:
Netheran wrote:Important update! I have a better sense of whats going on. The burning sensations are from my lampades trying to fight this thing! For the longest time I thought i was just being tortured, but they are heating my skin and body so hot as to drive the thing out! I saw this in my third eye as I saw 3 flaming torches franitcally attacking the snake tongued woman. And the timing could not be better because I felt the thing getting bigger going from my sacrsal chakra to my heart chakra. Now the thing seems to really not like it, but i am maintaining absolute control of emotions. NOTHING will bother me as the lampades will most likely save my life.

congrats, but still, be careful dude.. you don't know when that thing gonna attack u again :(
So true, your Lampades are awesome and i feel glad they are helping you in such troublesome times,

I hope they can help you get rid of the problem once and for all, but like he said, pay attention to it not come back, and if you have by any luck to access to some ritual cleansing made by yourself or someone else , please do it!^^

Netheran
neophyte
neophyte

I should point out it is not gone, but its growth through my body has stopped, it sits in my sacral chakra at the moment, getting it to dislodge is an issue, but we are trying.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Netheran wrote:I should point out it is not gone, but its growth through my body has stopped, it sits in my sacral chakra at the moment, getting it to dislodge is an issue, but we are trying.
There is still a probability Chouki is right and it has to do with Kundalini. I mean Kundalini IS a snake and you're seeing a snake woman. Also tendrils aren't so far away from snake.
And this is from wikipedia: "This awakening involves the Kundalini physically moving up the central channel to reach within the Sahasrara Chakra at the top of the head."
Emphasis on the physical in this case.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Also come to think of it, Kundalini sits at the base of the spine, the coccyx, which isn't so far from the anus.
And Kundalini can either manifest as really hot or really cold energy and it's basically a transformation of powerful, sexual, creative energy in higher energies, which could explain the 'problems' with your sexual energy.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Netheran
neophyte
neophyte

It is most certainly a parasite. My Spirits told me in a dream and looking at the posts seemed to indicate that at first as well. I could not find too much info about parasites on CH but a google search brought up an article from a shamon that says parasites attach to the solar plexus chakra, the power chakra. I had been putting my big pieces of iron everywhere but not really on the solar plexus because the activity is so crazy everywhere else on body. And I mean everywhere, its fairly big......

So i put my cast iron skillet on my solar plexus and it has FINALLY, mostly arrrested the parasite activity! My lampades have seemed to help and my spirits advised drinking water. And it was also important to not ever let it get me in a negative state. This thing really does not like the iron on the solar plexus, and looking at how my power of words only worked when i would get depressed and non of my atttempts at spells would work is because this thing had my power. And the power of this thing, the amount of deception and confusion this thing and havoc it has caused is insane......

So confirming this, I need it detached from my solar plexus since it has my power, at the moment. I may need to see a shammon in order to have this removed.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”