You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

i still think u should get charles to do a reading on this thing even if its just to find out what it is

spirits lots
Netheran
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Netheran

Ok so I thought an update might be in order. I have managed to stabalize the situation somewhat. I had to scrub my house head to toe, and I mean every single nook and cranny of everything was cleaned. That seemed to help in tandem with running a copal resin, then sage, then sweat grass combo thru the house and then salting all of the windows and doors on the outside. That got rid of some of the external spirits. I think doing stuff and working might also be a factor.

I also find that my combo of stones and metals, ie carnelian and pure tin on my sacral chakra, iron or silver with citrine on my solar plexus chakra as well as iron silver tin copper and cirtine on my head and iron copper tin around my legs has also helped.

I also have a diffusor for resin and I run frankisense non stop thru that. I have to keep a light on thru the whole house as well. I have a salt lamp going and I have the Surah Al-Baqarah chant on youtube going as well.

I also have control of my emotions as well which seems to help as well as this thing seems to really hate positivity. I was completely panicked 24/7 and now I catch myself and keep control, but stressful people and situations can be a big probelm. In my home in a controlled environment I can hold stasis.

So the progress has been to stop this thing from consuming feces (if I get nagative it will do it again immediately.

Control over emotions, whenever I get an attack from it I place my stones on my body and focus on not letting it win at all.

No burning sensations in my head anymore or sickly energies crawling all over me and no snake tongues attacking my root chakra anymore.

The issue is that the thing still seems attached or it will reattach when i am asleep. It seems it can body shake me still, either its the internal parasite or the external. I also have an issue with sexual attacks now going up since getting rid of some probelms in the house with the above methods. Based on visions and as one practitioner mentioned, my succubi seemed to create a nest with other succubi and incubbi in the house. Based on what I see in my third eye and random visions coming to my third eye showing succubi I think this might actually be the case. So I may have to send my succubi out of here (there is one in particular that i suspect as well, but I am done wasting time on this and I am removing everyone until I know this situation is dealt with).

Considering my stresed out state of mind (think pure uncontrolled panic) when Ash attempted a banishment and cleanse, and where I am now may mean i have to beg him to try one more time.

So the issue left are the attachments which come with attempts to stress me, but they are far less effective now, the body shaking and as soon as I lay down something is trying to forcibly hold me down and drain sexual energy. It might be one of my own succubi from a seller who is no longer in business. But at least progress is made from where I was when I first posted this.

Does anyone have a good way other than rosary to block sexual attacks or succubi?

Netheran
neophyte
neophyte

One thing I forgot to mention, since doing all of the other stuff to the house I can hear one being making a slamming noise on a window, it wants back in badly whatever it is. And there are nightmares of things trying to get back to me and I wake up with a racing heart. One is the serpent that got kicked out thanks to my house cleaning/cleansing and it was a dream of it basically slamming at my front door. When it could not get in I seemed to get pulled out of the house and it stabbed me in the heart and 3 bigger women who looked really pissed (pissed at me) came running at my stabbed body.

The next dream is a woman similar looking to the girl from the movie "the Ring" except she was adult and had black hair and blue skin (the kind a cold dead body might get) and she was standing the backyard trying to get at me.

Also one last thing I have not tried and I might as well try here. If there is someone I have pissed off in this forum or this world or the next...I am sorry?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

If this thing hates positivity, then you know its Achilles heel. Blast it with positive energies and emotions nonstop, and have your spirit family take over for you when you're asleep, or focused on other things like work, driving, etc. They can team up, take shifts, or do whatever it takes to fill the house with positivity 24/7. They can fill the house, the car, your workplace/school, etc. with these energies so that NO place where you spend any amount of time in will have an environment it wants to be in.

Make yourself a playlist of songs that give you joy and a positive outlook. Then put it on repeat. Sit and meditate on the feelings of joy and positivity. Build those energies up in yourself, creating them out of nothing if you're not actually feeling those emotions at the moment you're meditating. Create those energies in such detail that you can make yourself believe you ARE feeling those emotions, at the times when you're not. Pour some of those energies into a vessel that you can carry around with you at all times. Then when you're feeling down, you can tune in to that vessel and use it to replenish your positive energies.

Nothing and no one would fail to get the hint, if you spend this much effort making your environment unpalatable to it. There are 7.28 billion people in the world... surely it's got to reach a point where it decides to look at the huge number of other people it could choose instead, and pick an easier target.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Netheran
neophyte
neophyte

Well, it seems like since I made this post I may be finally rounding the corner in this long battle. The things I have been thru and the things I have learned to defend against spirits is quite large. In fact I think even this community would label me a little wacko. It is not over yet, but I feel very close to the end.

Once I can deal with the remainder of issues I will write the official post, but I am still alive. I say alive because I have come very close to death (suicide) because of these attacks. I will also share some of the things i have learned. I cant share everything because it is way to much to write in a post. I would almost have to write a book.

JellyJelly
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Likes2Read wrote:Make yourself a playlist of songs that give you joy and a positive outlook. Then put it on repeat.
To add onto this advice, there is an app in the android store that plays an "inaudible" prayer in a high frequency so that the entity could hear it but you can't. You could constantly run it from your phone/tablet until it drives it crazy. I'm a newbie so I'm not sure if it would even work in this situation but I thought I'd just throw it out there.

Charles_Odinforce
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 105
Spelled Number: 18
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Thorian

Going to toss a real quick note on here, not my normal super detailed post, before I head to bed. Are you sure that this might not be some kind of Kundalini Awakening or something similar? I'm seeing a lot more of that lately and recommending more searching to people to be certain of the cause instead of defaulting to "negative being" based on symptoms. Anyway, consider looking into things like chakra balancing and healing arts. If it is some kind of awakening the whole Super Cleaning, Super Cleansing, and positive Focus thing makes a lot of sense as your amplifying energies during the awakening process and any innate energy around is going to get boosted to 50 on the 1 - 10 scale. Not saying this IS an awakening, just consider looking into that kind of thing as well. Awakenings can happen after an attack to, and we can even empower the memory of an attack to keep a thought form present. I've seen a few cases where someone NUKED their attacker on awakening but empowered the thought-form of that same attacker by sheer raw fear.

Just a quick thought on it, I'll keep an eye over on this thread off and on as I have been.

Professional Mystic at
http://www.rosequartzlabyrinth.com

"Power unrestrained dead on the mark is what we will deliver tonight!" - Disturbed Ten Thousand Fists in the Air

Return to “Spirit Keeping”