Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Netheran

Please note I put in tickets to ash and magnolia to get directly involved. The snake tongued being attacking me has gotten way out of hand and nothing has worked to repel this thing, only some things can repel it for about an hour or 2 before it comes back.

Here is what i have tried.

Massing up on protection spirits
Lampades. These ladies have tried really hard, and can repel her at times because i feel my skin heat up alot, but I know it is extremely taxing on them and it does not last
copal resin
sage
sage/wheatgrass/ palo santo
frankisense and mryth
salt in four corners
salting doors and windows
psalm 91, got a response, it worked briefly and I am grateful to god and the angels
lessor pentragram banishment where i call on the archangels, same deal as psalm 91. they put protection around the area of attack, but it did not last long
pleaded to goddess hecate,
ash's 10 day ultimate protection ritual, worked for the first 3 days, then thats when things got progressivly worse as this being seemed to get pissed, last day of ritual is today
i tried using black obsidain, again worked for a few days, then became ineffective
black tormaline seemed to boost its presense?
for a long time my hands would work by covering my body where the attack was coming from, as well as shoo'n the energy away, now that does not work
I have countless protection items and protection spirits from CH, but this thing seems to pile right thru it.
I tried visualizing my body made of bands of light and finding where it was attached and breaking that connection.
I have tried ignoring it and cleaning my house.

I am out of ideas now.

Please note what I am describing is the attack, swhich can be considered a little graphic, but I need to share this in hopes of finding an answer. Also note that i did go to a doctor, no worms or parasites. And I see this thing in my third eye, all of the time, flicking its tongue at me. It is most certaintly an entity.

Its a woman, or sometimes a man, maybe 2 or more beings I do not know but the snake tongue is the consistent factor. It spends most of its time going after my root chakra. It essentially hits it, causes an involontary stress response, and it also seems to consume my feces and sexual energy residing in my genitals. I feel a cold energy around my anus and a digging around with the tongue, and now I do not go poop, if I do barely anything comes out. Before this attack became bad, I was quite regular and going fine, but sense this constant cold energy is around my anus. My gentials can feel a tongue swirling around in there. So whenever I have sexual energy or excitement, it immediately comes to grab it and I have no sex drive now when I use to be quite healthy in that area.

It also goes after my head with its tongue, it tries to stress me out by hitting my head with the tongue, again causing an involontary stress response. But now it is intense pain in my head and chest and tongue growing longer in my anus. It now wont let me sleep, it pushes me everytime i try to dose off and causes the pain in other times. I now also hear loud sounds in my head with this as well.

This morning when waking up it tried to seize my body, I heard the voice of a woman say ' i want to kill you.'

I need something in order to beat this thing. ANYTHING.

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

There's a Banishment Spell Candle on Satan and Sun's site, but I don't know how quickly it could get to you. (maybe there is an expedited shipping option?)
I have not tried it myself but it is the first thing I thought of.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmmmh
It might be a good idea to find out the reason. Why is that entity attacking you? Since when?
I remember Papa Hood & Charles have that kind of service.
And if there is any local practitioner/spiritual leader, you might want to consider asking exorcism ritual or the like.
Netheran wrote: Massing up on protection spirits
pleaded to goddess hecate,
How about other immortals, such as Thor, Shoki, Indra, etc.?
Netheran wrote: psalm 91, got a response, it worked briefly and I am grateful to god and the angels
lessor pentragram banishment where i call on the archangels, same deal as psalm 91. they put protection around the area of attack, but it did not last long
Are these performed several times daily? And how long have you done these?
There are others besides Psalm 91, e.g. Psalm 23, Psalm 121, Ephesian 6, etc.

Netheran wrote: I feel a cold energy around my anus and a digging around with the tongue, and now I do not go poop, if I do barely anything comes out.
This sounds dangerous. Have you consulted with medical practitioner?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 1000
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I'll ask some of my protection team to help you.

Spirit Family: Many Different Beings
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
Zodiac:

Call on to the Archangels!

I'm also tasking my angels now to help you to get rid of that nasty entity.

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
xXTsukiNoOokamiXx
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Okami Yokai (maybe)
My magical/paranormal name...: Ōkami
Zodiac:

That is disturbing to say the least... I'm discussing it with a few of my older spirit family members to see if they have any ideas... In the meantime, try to think: Do you know of any other practitioners who may have wanted to attack you for some reason? Can you remember any times you may have accidentally crossed a being or some kind? In case there is more than one, these are things to consider. The source. Trying to figure out it's reasons too. I would not normally get involved, but this case seems far too serious. The important thing is not to give in to fear, or course. Keep looking for anything it may be weak to. Hopefully Ash and Magnolia respond to you soon..

Spirits: 23
Entities: 11
Immortals: 2
"Stop comparing yourself to others. Your accomplishments or lack thereof matter not. No one else can be you. So long as you remain proud of yourself you will attract opportunities and success. Be proud!" -Okami yokai Katsu.
Netheran
neophyte
neophyte

I have a good reason to believe that this is a parasite. Reflecting back on a dream recently where my spirits communicated with me (i think) and the word parasite came up, as well as a member messaging me that they say it is a parasite, I have learned in this path that is confirmation. So has anyone tried anything that can permantely ban/destroy a parasite?

Netheran
neophyte
neophyte

keep in mind the list of things i have already tried. It could also be a bad binding from a seller out of business. As far as crossing anyone, I cannot think of anyone I know that i have crossed nor anyone who practices magic. And thank you for any and all help.

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

Papa Hood & Charles deal with this kind of thing from time to time.
i know charles loves this kind of challenge and from what i can gather he really kicks ass with this kind of thing.
i would say have u asked this entity why its attacking you and sometimes these beings arnt no ware near as powerful as they would like us to think. dont be afraid of it that only empowers it and remember we have the power to banish demons its just a matter of wills bullies always get worse when they now they get to you show no fear

spirits lots
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

fundude53 wrote:Papa Hood & Charles deal with this kind of thing from time to time.
i know charles loves this kind of challenge and from what i can gather he really kicks ass with this kind of thing.
i would say have u asked this entity why its attacking you and sometimes these beings arnt no ware near as powerful as they would like us to think. dont be afraid of it that only empowers it and remember we have the power to banish demons its just a matter of wills bullies always get worse when they now they get to you show no fear
Yeah I wonder what would happen if you stood up and went Xena on it's ass.
Grab that tongue with the speed of a Kung-fu master.
But I don't know if it's that easy.
Also try asking Kali the Great Dark Mother to purge it?

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”